PDA

View Full Version : Anyone know liverideatv Dallas Flynn?

SilverLake250R
04-13-2010, 04:29 PM
I found an Elka No-Link Shock and Swingarm for a 250R from liverideatv on Ebay a few weeks ago. It was item number 270551508245. I contacted the seller, Dallas Flynn, by phone to see if I could buy just the shock, and we agreed to $475. This shock was supposed to be 15.75" long to fit my quad, but when I received it, it was 17.75" long, and therefore it would not work. I contacted Dallas Flynn again and he said he would give me a full refund if I returned it. I returned the shock via USPS priority mail ($27) with signature confirmation number 23013460000010545132. He received the shock March 29 according to the signature confirmation. I waited about a week for a refund, and then contacted him, with an answer of "I'm waiting for money to transfer into my account." Then I waited another week and finally contacted him again after all day of calling and he made another excuse. Now he will not respond to his phone, 860-324-6101 or email, dflynnmail@aol.com. I know he is trying to avoid me because I called from another phone and he answered, but when he realized who it was he just hung up.

If anyone knows him or another way to contact him, please let me know. Or just call him for me and tell him he owes me money. I want my money.

latheboy
04-13-2010, 04:36 PM
last fall I bought an axle from him thru ebay. I got it and it was bent. Bad. I shipped it back to him, and he did give me a refund. I had to call and bug him for it, but he did return my money. I personally wont buy from him, because I could tell he was a little salty over the phone. Sorry and good luck.

250Renvy
04-13-2010, 04:42 PM
Did you pay through paypal? Did you file a claim?

I always pay with credit cards when possible to avoid hassles like this. I know it costs the seller more with a credit card payment, but at least you have "some" protection. I've only lost out on about $1500 through all the transactions I've done and been returned over $6300 through bad transactions.

It's unfortunate that his feedback doesn't reflect what a douchebag he is. Before I knew about him, he almost ripped me off to the tune of $5K.

SilverLake250R
04-13-2010, 04:46 PM
Yes I did file a claim. This is the email I immediately received.

"Our investigation into your claim is complete. As stated in our User
Agreement, the claims process only applies to the shipment of goods. It
does not apply to complaints about the attributes or quality of goods
received. Therefore, we are unable to reverse this transaction or issue a
refund."

That is bull $hit in my opinion. However, I am not afraid to go on a road trip straight to his house and get my money if he won't send it to me.

Jonny B
04-13-2010, 04:50 PM
I have also been wheeled by him...I was interested in a set of stock 250r arms with spindles he was selling about 6 months ago for cheap. I was excited because the spindles were JRD billet 400ex spindles and the price was low. I dont think he knew what spindles he had on there! I asked him if there was any damage at all to the spindles and he said they were perfect, so I bought the set. The arms arrived with the spindles and I noticed a huge grind where the tierod mounts to the right spindle...like a bench grinder was used to remove the tierod. I tried to contact him with no responces. Regardless, I will need to repair the spindle before it is useable...:rolleyes:

250rPRIDE
04-13-2010, 05:55 PM
this just plain sucks when people are rip-offs like this jack-off, we need to take him off the map, but silverlake i would start by filing a form with the better business bureau of texas, if a few people do this something will be done on a legal aspect.

https://odr.bbb.org/odrweb/public/getstarted.aspx

start here, and that goes for anyone that has delt with this jerk, we should all teach him a lesson.

hard to believe paypal did that to you i had a guy try to scam me out of a 1200 leupold rifle scope i sold on ebay and the day i shipped it he got a refund because he said he NEVER received it.. i ship it the next day too!!! how can you even get that appoved? anyways i contacted paypal and reemed them a new one to get my money back. they make it to easy for scamers these days..but i would keep trying with paypal and call them and they should be able to freeze his account untill your money is refunded..
goodluck bro!!

fastrnrik
04-13-2010, 06:36 PM
That scumbag bought a PEP rear no link shock from me on ebay a couple weeks ago. He never paid for it, nor would he answer any emails when I asked about payment. I sent him an email about a pimped out mustang he had on there for sale, and he responded right away to that one, so you know he's getting his emails.

I hate being jerked around. Someone should pay him a little visit.

SilverLake250R
04-13-2010, 06:43 PM
Thanks! I filed a complaint with the BBB. I will call Paypal tomorrow as well.

Fear250r
04-14-2010, 04:49 AM
Isn't that guy from Connecticut? I'm right over the border!!:D

Also, I think this had been discussed before, but we should really sticky bad sellers, especially on ebay.

SilverLake250R
04-14-2010, 11:27 AM
Sent him a few more emails, going to start going to all the forums and websites with feedback and letting everyone know the truth. Type in liverideatv or his name on Google and this stuff already is at the top. I'd like to see him succeed when everything on the net tells what an @sshole he is.

SilverLake250R
04-14-2010, 12:12 PM
One more thing- if someone has bought something from him could you PM me his address? I have the mailing receipt but all it shows is the city, state, and zip. I got a response from the BBB and they said they need a street address to complete the processing.

86 Quad R
04-14-2010, 12:18 PM
you try a reverse lookup?

250rPRIDE
04-14-2010, 03:46 PM
anyone else that said they had a problem has to help out silverlake, he a good guy sent me all kinds of useful info on silver lake dunes when i asked him after seeing his id name..
but anyways the BBB will take care of people like this thats what they are there for but you need more than one respond about a person for them to press any issues.. so contact them and get the clown to straighten up his act, nothing will change if you dont take action..if you get his address list it so the other had it.
goodluck

SilverLake250R
04-14-2010, 05:40 PM
I contacted USPS and got his address:

Dallas Flynn
Live to Ride ATV
289 S. Grand St.
West Suffield, CT 06078

I complained to the BBB about it, if you have had problems, please help complain to resolve this issue. If you need additional information, PM me or post here and I will be glad to provide it if possible.

Thanks, Marc

870supermag
04-14-2010, 10:25 PM
Yeah hes an @$$

2-330s
04-15-2010, 07:24 PM
if you contact the police i wold think they would be able to tell you if you need to file a complaint with them(your home) or the city he lives in for theft. you have a trail that leeds to him?

skippy1999
04-18-2010, 01:09 PM
Here is his info.. He is a jerk@!

Dallas Flynn
289 South Grand St
West Suffield, Ct

I have a lot of 250r parts so call me at 860-324-6101, if you need anything else.

Thanks, Dallas

skippy1999
04-18-2010, 01:16 PM
Give this police dept a call and tell them what happened.

Suffield Police Department
911 Mountain Rd, West Suffield, CT
(860) 668-3870

SilverLake250R
04-18-2010, 01:31 PM
Thanks alot- I will keep pursuing this until he gets what he deserves.

SilverLake250R
04-19-2010, 03:59 PM
He called me today and refunded my money and was decent with me about it. Just wanted to let everyone know this is settled. Thanks for your help!

250rPRIDE
04-19-2010, 05:28 PM
still doesnt make him a good guy im still calling him a jack*****
i am betting a call from the BBB might have helped a little;)

quadrider250r
04-19-2010, 07:10 PM
You can go to your bank and file a claim on your bank account and they will go after him or paypal.

Velvet-Casket
04-21-2010, 05:46 PM
Its good to hear its settled...but i am glad I can agree with u guys. I bought a lonestar axcalibur axle a few months ago and it took his *** long enough to ship the ***** out. It took a little over a month to come in....with an instant payment....i didnt get screwed, i actually got a good deal on the axle but i waited a long time. He first said me and this other guy bought axles from him about the same time, and he "messed the order up". I am not sure what he meant by that vague answer. I just think he forgot or something. not real sure...

IcutMetl
04-21-2010, 07:40 PM
Originally posted by Velvet-Casket
Its good to hear its settled...but i am glad I can agree with u guys. I bought a lonestar axcalibur axle a few months ago and it took his *** long enough to ship the ***** out. It took a little over a month to come in....with an instant payment....i didnt get screwed, i actually got a good deal on the axle but i waited a long time. He first said me and this other guy bought axles from him about the same time, and he "messed the order up". I am not sure what he meant by that vague answer. I just think he forgot or something. not real sure...

I ran into exactly the same issue on an axle I really wanted. Can't remember if it was from liverideatv, or stoneconceptsatv...that's another guy who I refuse to buy from again.

liverideatv
12-29-2010, 02:51 PM
I see there is alot of stuff being said about me on here. I just want everyone to know on this thread, I do my best to take care of everyone. I give 100% refunds with no questions asked. You may have not experienced that the first time around, but that is how I operate now. I am looking to establish a good name for myself. If anyone would like to talk about anything, please either call me or email me. If there are any items on ebay I currently have I will discount them greatly for the people that have not had a good experience with their previous purchase. You all do need to understand. I have had over 900 transactions in the past year or so. You need to expect that they all dont go as planned. Please give me another chance. dflynnmail@aol.com
860-324-6101. Thanks Alot, Dallas Flynn

DnB_racing
12-29-2010, 04:17 PM
Hello Dallas (lrphardcore) I just wanted to say that i had no issues with him!!

i purchased a whole radiator and shield and cap for $1.05, shipping might have been a little slow but not that bad!!

he answered all my questions in a timely manor!! and I will by from him again!! I hope this helps answer some questions about his practices in the last few months

liverideatv
12-31-2010, 08:46 AM
Hey it is Dallas, you told me you would be taking down these posts?? You never did. I am sorry about the issues we have had, but that was the past, lets put that behind us man. Enjoy the New Year. Thanks, Dallas