PDA

View Full Version : help me

bigbad400
04-13-2010, 06:15 AM
i am 145 lbs and i have some issues getting my shocks to treat me good. the fronts are 450 shocks rear is stock.

i notice first that my rear bucks around. i cant seem to dial it in. any suggestions. how urs is setup.

it just seems the front rolls right over and when the rear hits it bucks up on me. what do i adjust to get that to stop.

second i just got my new ccp stabilizer and i have absolutely no complaints this thing is amazing. i have yet to mess with the dial but even all the way soft its great.

and third my front shocks seem to respond to fast, like they dont float over whoops like id like them too. how do i slow that down some?

with the stabilizer and 450 shocks i was able to get around my field almost 5 seconds faster. yes it is a big field. i can take the hard curves in 4th now, pulling through... and befor i had to use third and kinda slide around. now i power through it. i bet i can get another 2 seconds off if i could get these shock a little better. any help would be awsome thanks guys.