PDA

View Full Version : GOOSE HOLLER-KAHOKA,MO APRIL 25th

TRXman86
04-12-2010, 03:49 PM
April 25th. It will be recorded and put on DVD by Heiden Productions. Here is the flyer for teh race. Cabins are available but limited to first call first serve so get it now!!! 660-948-2500. DVD's will be available for pre-order and a sheet somewhere on the grounds either at my pit or TBA.

90% of the track will be totally new with NO previous traffic from anyone. It WILL be blocked off to prevent anyone from trying. There will be hills, wide open fields, tight corners, creek crossings and POSSIBLY a creek jump depending on what Stan and Ron say. The woods are pretty open and won't be real congested. Option lines will be available where needed, even if it's a tight spot where a pile up may happen early on. I know how much it sucks to get stuck behind everyone when your in front of your class... happened to me this week... If you are coming and would like to see something, let me know. I would like to make this one of the best tracks of the year and can't do it without rider feedback!!! One main thing, after the scoring stand (where I plan on it being at) would it be nice to have a 5th gear pinned section across a field for a decent stretch, OR would it be better to have it a bit shorter?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v94/atvmxrcr86/WFOGOOSEHOLLER-1.jpg

TRXman86
04-12-2010, 07:06 PM
For those attending the Kahoka race:

The Holiday Inn Express in Keokuk, IA is the host hotel for the event. They have a block of rooms reserved under WFO and the rooms are discounted.