PDA

View Full Version : 04 YFZ450 4-sale

Quad411
04-08-2010, 02:46 PM
I have a 2004 YFZ450 that I purchased brand new. It was the first YFZ450 purchased in IL. It was used as a flattrack racing bike in the 04/05 season, then I bought another YFZ450 and made a big bore out of it. So this bike became my back up bike. It has many many modifications done to it. Starting with the motor. I installed a wr crank in it, did the oil mod, It has a CP racing piston in it, the head was ported and polish by nmotion, it has Web 2.5 cams in it with a Pro Armor exhaust. The front end has +2 or 3 Lonestar a-arms on it with steel braided brake lines, I believe the swing-arm was a denton racing swing-arm, with 250R style bearing carrier for ease of chaine adjustment. The stem is an after-market either +1 or +2. It has an after-market axle, pro peg nerf bars, hid lights, and im sure there's lots more im forgetting, I have built to many of these quads to remember what went on what quad. Must see to appreciate. 815-405-8331 Josh $4200 obo I may be willing to work something out on a RZR, injuries force me to quit racing and ride something a little more comfortable, pertaining to the injuries.