PDA

View Full Version : 03 400ex..very nice

ian0615
04-08-2010, 09:45 AM
$2000.00.........03 4OOex, DG bumper and nerf bars, Renthal bars, HotCam Stage 1 cam, 11:1 Standard bore Weisco Piston, +3 Timing Key, new carb jets, 5 hrs run time since re-build, it really runs extreamly well, never had a single problem with this quad ever, has ITP Rims and Holeshot tires with 80% tread left on them. Starts right up with one push of the starter button, and it pulls like a goat! It will stand up with just a blip of the throttle.

Located in Eastern North Carolina, i will email you pics. Test rides welcome and if your out of the area i would be willing to meet you within reason. This is a great quad, very clean always garaged and washed after every ride, plastic has a few scratches but i havent seen a quad that dont. I dont want to sell but i am tryong to re-model my house and need to money. This quad runs like a top, i ride with people that drive rinos and it will go everyplace they go. I have never drove it hard, and never had it in water deeper than the tires. It will pull hard and haul the mail if you want it to.