PDA

View Full Version : Air Strike In Iraq

trx310R#24
04-08-2010, 04:47 AM
at the end "hey i think they ran over a body." "really? (laugh)" "yeah. (laugh)"
**** happens.
truthfully it really looked like a gun.. and i think it was how he was sitting how he was acting i would have done the same thing. war is war. i know some of you are going to come on here and say this is wrong and so on but hey thats ok i guess just remember these people are fighting for you to have that right.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/It0LCqnsgNg&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/It0LCqnsgNg&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

what they used
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/rfO6PiVlAPY&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/rfO6PiVlAPY&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Pappy
04-08-2010, 04:52 AM
Actually the aircrews had taken fire from the individuals as reported on the video as the airmen talk. The area had been hot all day (troops taking fire) and it wasnt an AC 130 used, it was an Apache gunship (helicopter)

The video fails to slow down the video so we can better see the RPG and AK47's, but the wiki leaked video slows down the footage of the journalist/photographers.....an agenda to make the incident look bad. Why cant people just report the whole truth
:p

tbrackman84
04-08-2010, 06:58 AM
wow, that was awesome.

derekhonda
04-08-2010, 06:59 AM
Originally posted by Pappy
Actually the aircrews had taken fire from the individuals as reported on the video as the airmen talk. The area had been hot all day (troops taking fire) and it wasnt an AC 130 used, it was an Apache gunship (helicopter)

The video fails to slow down the video so we can better see the RPG and AK47's, but the wiki leaked video slows down the footage of the journalist/photographers.....an agenda to make the incident look bad. Why cant people just report the whole truth
:p

Exactly. I saw this video the other day and against my better judgement decided to watch it. If you watch the whole length version (30+ minutes) it becomes very clear they didnt do anything wrong. In fact, at one point in time, you see a guy lean out from a building holding an RPG, and then duck back in real quick. Gee, I can't belive or understand why they ended up shooting him and his friends....get real.

reptikes
04-08-2010, 08:10 AM
The Goverment trying to hide this already put the (looking bad) taste in our mouths.
I don't lie or hide things unless i did something wrong... how about you?

The truth is... a bunch of guys that did nothing wrong got shot up!

Were there RPG's and AK's in that area? Its IRAQ for crying out loud! Little kids carry machine guns!

Were they taking fire that day? Probably! Again its IRAQ...

The facts are that the guys that got shot did nothing to show they meant harm in any way shape or form. They were walking and talking.

How many of you have actully have seen an RPG (long & skinny). Doesn't look like whay the guys were carring!

honda250xrider
04-08-2010, 08:50 AM
the aircrew were taking fire from the individuals, and you say they showed no intention of meaning harm?

Would you rather that we had several humvee's come toward the hostile area receive fire possible injure one of our own?

This is war and the media needs to stay out of a lot of what goes on, because they can misconstrue the truth behind a story, they only show what they want and what would grab the most attention.

Perhaps a news crew will show little kids dead, but did they show the kids firing upon troops. I don't think so, the media is very liberal.

Guy400
04-08-2010, 08:59 AM
Let's keep this in one thread.