PDA

View Full Version : 4 Stroke Wars Pics and Videos are up.

WyoDuner
01-28-2003, 08:53 AM
Go to the main page on my site and click the links where it says "What's New".

I din't get everything but I got a lot of stuff. Check it out and enjoy.

Str8Wicked
01-28-2003, 09:09 AM
I like I like...

Sparks425Ex
01-29-2003, 05:52 PM
Me Likey(x2) Very Good Pics.

I like the Website too.

own2424
01-29-2003, 08:21 PM
WyoDuner, YOUR THE MAN! Great videos and pics! For everyone that doesnt know how they race up the sand hills, dload those videos! I wish I was still there:( . Some of those four strokes hall *****, but you cant go wrong with a two stroke in the dunes! :blah

QuadJunkies
01-30-2003, 08:46 AM
very cool Wyo!!~~ I was just telling Troy you should be be form there with some new footage soon:):) BTW~~ What did you do to your back???you ok? I loved that pic of the quad with dog food in his air filter..lmao...:p .. Hope you had a good time... Well, was it what you expected???

WyoDuner
01-30-2003, 09:50 AM
Thanks for the nice comments, everyone.

Str8wicked, I thought I saw your truck Saturday night at Wash 11????

QuadJunkies, I was part of a group ride - about 20 people - and we were just snaking through the dunes when I turned down into a little bowl that was real soft. It hooked by front wheels and the sand was so soft I just dug in with the wheels fully turned to the left and I went over the bars and landed upside down pretty hard and messed up my back. I was able to put around by the next day to at least see the place and get from point A to point B.

Glamis was OK, not great and not bad. The Glamis "scene" is pretty fun with the Gecko drags, nice machines, etc... Definately a different lifestyle than the dunes we go to. As far as sand duning I prefer Idaho or Utah but all dunes are different and have something to offer that's unique. If I wouldn't have hurt my back I would have seen a lot more of Glamis - I would go back in a couple years probably. BTW, camping at the Washes is D U S T Y !!!. I skipped Dumont since I hurt my back.

QuadJunkies
01-30-2003, 10:57 AM
Originally posted by WyoDuner
Thanks for the nice comments, everyone.

QuadJunkies, I was part of a group ride - about 20 people - and we were just snaking through the dunes when I turned down into a little bowl that was real soft. It hooked by front wheels and the sand was so soft I just dug in with the wheels fully turned to the left and I went over the bars and landed upside down pretty hard and messed up my back. I was able to put around by the next day to at least see the place and get from point A to point B.

Glamis was OK, not great and not bad. The Glamis "scene" is pretty fun with the Gecko drags, nice machines, etc... Definately a different lifestyle than the dunes we go to. As far as sand duning I prefer Idaho or Utah but all dunes are different and have something to offer that's unique. If I wouldn't have hurt my back I would have seen a lot more of Glamis - I would go back in a couple years probably. BTW, camping at the Washes is D U S T Y !!!. I skipped Dumont since I hurt my back. awe.. Im sorry your trip was cut short.:( you ok now?I bet it was wild there:blah I will make it over there someday, Im wanting to tour all the dunes, a new place everyear,but this year I had so much fun at St. A;s ill go back again this summer,just wish summer wasnt so far away..:( SO, how warm was it out there?looks like you had great riding weather;)

wyndzer
01-30-2003, 11:09 AM
wyo, what software do you use to publish those videos?

JOEX
01-30-2003, 09:13 PM
Great pics!:macho

Joe

WyoDuner
01-31-2003, 10:07 AM
QuadJunkies, I'm getting better - still can't bend too well or pick up anything heavy and still in some pain but getting there.... The weather was nice about 80 day and 50 night temps. Can't complain about that.

wyndzer, I use Vegas Video 3.0 for video editing and Macromedia 4.0 for web publishing. I don't have the time to really useither program to anything near their full potential. Both programs are very good. I necode the video at around 300 to 400 Kbps data rate and use Windows Media Encoder version 9.

Str8Wicked
02-05-2003, 10:48 AM

Most likely you did. We were camped at wash 11 all weekend.

quadbiker
02-24-2003, 03:47 PM
Wyoduner, sorry you missed Dumont. It has the steep and tall dunes Glamis lacks, but Glamis has some size to it. Sounds like LS Utah and St. Anthony, Idaho are still the poop.

Btw, did you see the Dakar Rally on Speedvision? Lybia has dunes 900 ft. tall. And some randomly spaced land mines. You might want a thicker skid plate.:p

CHAUNCY
02-24-2003, 06:25 PM
Originally posted by quadbiker
Btw, did you see the Dakar Rally on Speedvision? Lybia has dunes 900 ft. tall. And some randomly spaced land mines. You might want a thicker skid plate.:p

LOL:p

Thats a cool race. Was that wear the trash truck drove over the land mine ????

quadbiker
02-25-2003, 03:49 PM
Yeah. I dunno if it was a trash truck, but some kind of truck. That's a guaranteed underwear-change.

RoadkillerRyan
03-15-2003, 10:42 AM
nice site , i was watchin all the videos for like 45mins good site