PDA

View Full Version : Traxxas Revo 3.3 $450 Obo **will Ship**

chronix79
04-06-2010, 08:38 AM
I am selling my adult owned, well taken care of Revo 3.3 that has been upgraded with alot of goodies. I hate to let it go as I have over $1000 into it. Also included is the charger (Duratrax onyx 220) and 7.2 3000 mah nihm battery (tower hobbies) . So my loss is your gain...add fuel and batteries and let the fun begin.

Mods are as follows:

RPM front a-arms (blue)

Traxxas pushrods (red) and turnbuckles (black)

RPM true track conversion on rear (blue)

Traxxas sway bars
RDlogics driveshafts rear (stock on front)

Maximizer 1/2" offset beadlocks (black) Proline Badlands mt tires with little time on them

RPM front and rear bumpers

headlights & taillights

Motorsaver air filter (2nd ver)

Hitec hs-7985 mg v2 steering servo, stock throttle/brake

Traxxas wing and mount

Revo platinum header with spring mount

Hot bodies roto start backplate with starter wand

Robinson racing clutch bell

Integy metal spur gear

dubro fuel filter (red)

I also have the original parts that came off of the truck and the optional springs and p2 long travel rockers along with spare parts incuding extra foams for air filter, stiffer bars for sway bars, slipper clutch rebuild kit, header spring and gasket and more that I cant even think of. **TOOL BOX NOT INCLUDED**

Also included is the stock radio that is in great condition, a venom 500cc fuel bottle & ofna red glow igniter

Everything is in great condition and someone will be getting a very good deal on an awesome Revo. The engine still has good compression as it only has 1.5 gallons of fuel through it. It is listed locally and I reserve the right to end the sale early. I have more pics if you are INTERESTED ONLY...Please do not ask for pics if you just want to see what it looks like.

I have all of the original manuals for the truck and will include the original box if requested. **NO INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING**

Payment is required within 48 hrs of winning bid.....Thank you for looking and happy bidding!!

chronix79
04-06-2010, 09:42 AM
PIC 2

chronix79
04-06-2010, 09:43 AM
PIC 3

chronix79
04-10-2010, 07:12 AM
bump....$425 shipped

chronix79
04-27-2010, 11:19 AM
bump...need it gone, make offers..thing is fast and handles like a champ