PDA

View Full Version : You guys remeber SmitTank?

hondariderdylan
04-05-2010, 06:35 PM
Well evidently Brandon (his real name) finally decided what quad to get. He posted these on myspace.

hondariderdylan
04-05-2010, 06:36 PM
one more. i give him props.

400exrider69
04-05-2010, 06:59 PM
Mabe he is next bill ballance lol its better for him to be out riding then postin on here :D

Brad77
04-05-2010, 08:52 PM
Good for him ! Also good to see he is wearing protective gear !

reptikes
04-06-2010, 07:45 AM
I wonder how long his suspension is going to last... there is a take off and landing to jumps/jumping. He seem to be landing in the flats!:ermm:

reptikes
04-06-2010, 07:49 AM
Originally posted by hondariderdylan
Well evidently Brandon (his real name) finally decided what quad to get. He posted these on myspace.

And what were you doing looking at his myspace? Are you two related? Buddies;) ? Nieghbors? What gives?

dehner47
04-06-2010, 09:22 AM
damn man. dude aint been on here in forever and yall are still all on his nutz. leave dude alone. be happy kid gotta quad and is enjoying himself. remember, were all suppose to be one big quad loving family. not cool to dog the kid for being just that, a kid.

and as for the dude saying about his jumps/jumping, oh i'm sorry, didnt realize you were hucking 90ft triples the first few times you were out riding. my bad.

hondariderdylan
04-06-2010, 10:45 AM
Originally posted by reptikes
And what were you doing looking at his myspace? Are you two related? Buddies;) ? Nieghbors? What gives?

nah, he sent me a message saying he got it for a deal and to look at the pictures he put up.

who was that aimed at dehner?

MX MaNiAc 06
04-06-2010, 12:16 PM
Originally posted by dehner47
damn man. dude aint been on here in forever and yall are still all on his nutz. leave dude alone. be happy kid gotta quad and is enjoying himself. remember, were all suppose to be one big quad loving family. not cool to dog the kid for being just that, a kid.

and as for the dude saying about his jumps/jumping, oh i'm sorry, didnt realize you were hucking 90ft triples the first few times you were out riding. my bad.

For real. Like we weren't all a little annoying when we were younger.

fastredrider44
04-06-2010, 12:23 PM
Originally posted by MX MaNiAc 06
For real. Like we weren't all a little annoying when we were younger.

I gotta crash course when I was little for getting on a dirtbike forum. I got slaughtered. Found out all I needed to do was grow up a lil bit.:p

MX MaNiAc 06
04-06-2010, 12:56 PM
Originally posted by fastredrider44
I gotta crash course when I was little for getting on a dirtbike forum. I got slaughtered. Found out all I needed to do was grow up a lil bit.:p

Hahaha mine was on here. Joined when i was 15 (5 years ago) Got banned once.