PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a Powdercoater in NJ

yellowzo3
04-05-2010, 02:05 PM
Whats up guys... I'm looking for a good, reputable shop for powdercoating in NJ. There is supposedly one in my area but I called 20 times (seriously) over a period of a couple days and no one answered. So I guess I'm going to have to travel a bit. Only problem is, I have no idea what shops do good work in NJ. I know some of these places give you the run around and take weeks and weeks to get your stuff back and its one story after another. I'm posting here trying to avoid that. Can anyone recommend a good shop to take my stuff to? Thanks and any help is appreciated!

I'd REALLY like for Pappy to do my stuff but the things I need powdercoated are wheels for my truck and shipping would kill me and cost as much or more than the actual powdercoating, so I'm forced to look for a local place. If you want to pm me to avoid taking any work from Pappy that'd be perfect. If I had any other stuff I needed done I'd send it to him but I really can't spend $100 each way to ship these things :(

Thanks again!

97blaster200
04-05-2010, 02:41 PM
i know of a place. i forget where it is...my buddy gets all his stuff powdercoated on his car at. hit me up on aim at trikerider17. and ill give you more info about the place.

04-05-2010, 03:27 PM
talk with tammy at TLT powdercoating. She has been doing my quad and a load of my buddies for a few years now. And always came out awesome.

Tlt Powder Coating

97blaster200
04-05-2010, 05:49 PM
alright just found out the guy is actually located in yardley, PA. dont know how far that is but if you want the website let me know.

JIM GRACE
04-05-2010, 06:06 PM
all american powder coating,,, its on the lakewood / toms river
border on route 9 south side.

good quality, low prices and quick pick up.

they also sandblast as well.

yellowzo3
04-05-2010, 06:31 PM
Awesome thanks guys! I'll give these places a call tomorrow.

97blaster, Yardley is probably too far but thanks for looking up all the info for me :cool: