PDA

View Full Version : Welcome our new Moderators

Quad18star
04-04-2010, 08:28 PM
Welcome JRP (Jordan) and Scro (Dustin) to the team of Moderators. Have fun boys !!! LOL :devil:

Nick110
04-04-2010, 09:32 PM
Pepper is the new GOD. I will obey his every command!!!!!

**Edited**

:devil: :devil:

JRP
04-04-2010, 10:16 PM
Geeze nick, thanks bro, i love you too! hahahaha. Dustin and I will most definitely have fun! lol

04-04-2010, 10:31 PM
Congrats guys. I love you both. :chinese:

Quad18star
04-04-2010, 10:33 PM
Originally posted by JRP
Geeze nick, thanks bro, i love you too! hahahaha. Dustin and I will most definitely have fun! lol

Make sure your email address is current , and get ready for an inbox full of reported posts. Play around with the functions , you'll get to learn what does what .... just don't erase the message board. ;)

PM me if you have any questions on how to do things.

Nick110
04-04-2010, 10:50 PM
Originally posted by JRP

haha Im just messing around my man. You will be a great mod unless you ban me.

Quad18star
04-04-2010, 11:00 PM
Originally posted by Nick110
haha Im just messing around my man. You will be a great mod unless you ban me.

Nick .... Pepper is gunna use your username to test out all the Mod options . I just explained to him how to ban people ... but forgot to mention once he hits the Ban buttom , theres no turning back. :p

JRP
04-04-2010, 11:07 PM
Originally posted by Quad18star
Nick .... Pepper is gunna use your username to test out all the Mod options . I just explained to him how to ban people ... but forgot to mention once he hits the Ban buttom , theres no turning back. :p

hahahah weird but funny thing greg, when i went over with you how to ban people, i did use nicks name HAHAHAHA! I did not hit the ban button though, you didn't say if theres reversing that so I didn't want to take the chance! lol

Quad18star
04-04-2010, 11:13 PM
Originally posted by JRP
hahahah weird but funny thing greg, when i went over with you how to ban people, i did use nicks name HAHAHAHA! I did not hit the ban button though, you didn't say if theres reversing that so I didn't want to take the chance! lol

Haha ... there is a way ... but only the super powers have that key to doing it. ;)

Read Nicks post above when he first found out you were a Mod .... you'll see what one of the perks is. :blah:

04-04-2010, 11:18 PM
Party Foul. :p

Scro
04-05-2010, 09:53 AM
LOL...It's a good thing I can open a thread back up after closing it. I tried closing the thread about you leaving as a mod when I first heard I was a mod. I was like :eek2: oh sheet! It really worked:p

Now if I can just get Pappy to let me in the mod's section so I can get to those pictures of Tina...

Scro
04-05-2010, 09:58 AM
And about that sign-on bonus...I prefer paypal to be honest.

tri5ron
04-05-2010, 10:51 AM
congrats Scro,
Glad to see you got the spot.

Quad18star
04-05-2010, 10:53 AM
You'll have access to the Mod section as soon as you send us the $$ you owe us for allowing you to be a Mod. :devil:

Just wait until you see the NEW pictures QuadJunkies took. :eek2: :eek2: :eek: :D

Quad18star
04-05-2010, 10:54 AM
Originally posted by tri5ron
congrats Scro,
Glad to see you got the spot.

How ya been Ron? Haven't seen you around here in a little bit. Your son still enjoying his quad?

Quad18star
04-05-2010, 11:19 AM
Originally posted by Scro
LOL...It's a good thing I can open a thread back up after closing it. I tried closing the thread about you leaving as a mod when I first heard I was a mod. I was like :eek2: oh sheet! It really worked:p

Now if I can just get Pappy to let me in the mod's section so I can get to those pictures of Tina...

You can close up the other thread if you want. Play around with it ... close it , edit it , move it into the deleted section ... do whatever you want with it. LOL

tri5ron
04-05-2010, 12:25 PM
How ya been Ron? Haven't seen you around here in a little bit. Your son still enjoying his quad?
Yeah, haven't been around as much as usual,...
I've been fine, and the Family is good too.

Been pretty busy with having too many "irons in the fire", lots of projects around the house, Activities with the kids, Speech Therapy for Nickolas, building a big Chicken Coop/Pen for Cameron's new pet chickens, (Man what a project that has been ! LOL!), but fun none the less.

Also trying to get my 2 trailers situated, for the addition of Nickolas' quad. I thought I was going to be able to wrap one of them up today,... But dang it !, woke up to rain, :grr:
(And, wouldn't you know it,... I left the windows open on both of my trucks too,... Double Dang It !!!)

Nickolas hasn't gotten much seat time yet.
He's only ridden his quad a couple of times, due to weather, and not being able to get out to the dry lakebed yet.
That is something VERY high on the priorities list, for this spring/summer's camping season, and I hope to be getting out once or twice a month with him and the family.

I do have it modified, (re-geared alot lower), so that he should be able to handle it, and I still need to hookup the second tether kill switch on the rear, for him to drag a rope around, and Mommy or I can quickly stop him if necessary, by running over the rope with our own quads.
(maybe that's what I'll do today due to the rain)

It's going to be a little bit slower of a learning process for him, and he will need all the flat, level, room he can get, to get used to the idea of using the brakes, and avoiding things like running into the side of the camper ! LOL!

but it's all good, and I'm sure with plenty of time and patience, he will be able to get the hang of it.
Heck,.... who knows ???.... maybe he'll start a whole new racing class for special needs kids !!! LOL!!!

Cameron is just chomping at the bit to get out on her quad, and is watching the night time desert temps very closely for comfortable camping/riding trips. She is still convinced that with having 3 riding trips under her belt, that she is ready for the pro circut ! Hahaha !
Soon Baby,.. Soon !!!

We should be able to put a trip together in the next 2 to 3 weeks.
I HOPE !
I'm getting pretty ansy to kick up some dust myself !!!
Looking forward to a GREAT season this year !

Thanks for asking,
Ron

p.s.,
Did Dustin and Jordan get one of those Nuclear Powered Ban Buttons, like Mike had posted a pic of ?
I hope they are not afraid to use it !!! LOL!!!

Congrats again Dustin, and Jordan too,
(I didn't mean to exclude you on my first post)

Now go forth, and be the Super Powers, that we all trust you both can be !!!:muscle: :muscle: :muscle:

Scro
04-05-2010, 01:54 PM
p.s.,
Did Dustin and Jordan get one of those Nuclear Powered Ban Buttons, like Mike had posted a pic of ?
I hope they are not afraid to use it !!! LOL!!!

Congrats again Dustin, and Jordan too,
(I didn't mean to exclude you on my first post)

Now go forth, and be the Super Powers, that we all trust you both can be !!!:muscle: :muscle: :muscle: [/B]

Thanks, and yes..I'm just itchin' to pull the trigger;) I've pretty much tried everything else, just need someone to pose as my target practice for the Nuke.

Honda#4
04-05-2010, 02:00 PM
Congrats on the mod position Jordan and Dustin.

aDviSol2y
04-05-2010, 02:08 PM
Thats has to be fun! Testing and figuring out all the new functions you get...... It would be cool to know that if someone was acting like a complete idiot or just being an A hole, you could do something about it. If it were me though, I would almost want to be secret about it. Not let people know I was a MOD. Kinda like Undercover Boss. LOL! Congrats by the way. Have fun with it!

tri5ron
04-05-2010, 02:20 PM
Originally posted by Scro
Thanks, and yes..I'm just itchin' to pull the trigger;) I've pretty much tried everything else, just need someone to pose as my target practice for the Nuke.
Hahahaha,
go ahead,...do me baby!

Scro
04-05-2010, 02:24 PM
Hahahaha,
go ahead,...do me baby!

LOL, I'd say your good for now:cool:

Nick110
04-05-2010, 03:19 PM
Originally posted by Nick110
Pepper is the new GOD. I will obey his every command!!!!!

**Edited**

:devil: :devil:

lies Lies Lies its all Lies

Lehr 110
04-05-2010, 05:19 PM
i LOVE jordan

*love you too randy* hahaha

sunco
04-05-2010, 05:46 PM
Yeah way to go men. Hope its what u really wanted :D If I was on the computer all the time, she'd think I had a girlfriend or other. :devil:

Tommy Warren
04-05-2010, 07:07 PM
If you report a thread does it tell you who reported it???? if not I might have some fun tonight:D "you have 358 messages in your inbox"

Quad18star
04-05-2010, 10:19 PM
Originally posted by Tommy Warren
If you report a thread does it tell you who reported it???? if not I might have some fun tonight:D "you have 358 messages in your inbox"

It sure does !!!! ;)

JRP
04-05-2010, 10:46 PM
Thanks everyone! it is definitely cool to have all these functions on a click of a mouse! Now if I can only get in the mod section, or atleast find the forum, I will be happy!

Quad18star
04-06-2010, 08:41 AM
Originally posted by JRP
Thanks everyone! it is definitely cool to have all these functions on a click of a mouse! Now if I can only get in the mod section, or atleast find the forum, I will be happy!

You'll need to send me $100 in the mail and those functions will become available to you. :devil: Get ahold of Ralph and let him know.

QuadJunkies
04-06-2010, 08:15 PM
Just wait until you see the NEW pictures QuadJunkies took. :eek2: :eek2: :eek: :D

Im gonna have to start chargin... I feel so cheap
:o :uhoh:

Quad18star
04-06-2010, 08:26 PM
Originally posted by QuadJunkies

They'd be worth every cent you charge!!! :eek2:

Ntensweapon
04-06-2010, 08:29 PM

Price and Paypal:D

QuadJunkies
04-06-2010, 08:42 PM
They'd be worth every cent you charge!!! :eek2:

LMAO! :p

tri5ron
04-06-2010, 08:44 PM
C'mon Tina,
Give an old man a thrill...
just PM me your PP account, and I promise to keep it secret. :D

Quad18star
04-06-2010, 08:47 PM
C'mon Tina,

Ron I have the pics ... I'll take 10% off whatever she quotes you. :devil:

QuadJunkies
04-06-2010, 08:49 PM
C'mon Tina,

LOL thats what they ALL SAID !:p

QuadJunkies
04-06-2010, 08:51 PM
Ron I have the pics ... I'll take 10% off whatever she quotes you. :devil:

thats it ..

YOUR CUT OFF ! :grr: :blah:

Quad18star
04-06-2010, 08:53 PM
thats it ..

Ok Ok .... I'll give him a good deal ... 15% off Ron. :blah:

Pappy
04-06-2010, 09:12 PM
thats it ..

Ok, I know i've been busier then a puppy with two peter's lately, and I havent been following things as close as usual, but someone please tell me when we got Cut On???? i mean this **** just aint fair:p

Quad18star
04-06-2010, 09:16 PM
Originally posted by Pappy
Ok, I know i've been busier then a puppy with two peter's lately, and I havent been following things as close as usual, but someone please tell me when we got Cut On???? i mean this **** just aint fair:p

You mean you didn't get the email I sent out 3 weeks ago ?? It was my Birthday present and I figured I might as well share with EVERYONE !!!:cool:

honda400ex2003
04-06-2010, 09:28 PM
so do you guys actually make any money or anything? maybe you just get to do fun stuff. that was my concern about entering. I didnt know any requirements or constraints. If i was eligible or not i guess was another question lol. congrats on the new spots guys keep out the dirty folk. steve:macho

Pappy
04-06-2010, 09:30 PM
LOL....make money LOL moderating? Here?LMAO!

honda400ex2003
04-06-2010, 09:32 PM
That is what i thought LOL. steve

Quad18star
04-06-2010, 09:34 PM
Originally posted by honda400ex2003
so do you guys actually make any money or anything? maybe you just get to do fun stuff. that was my concern about entering. I didnt know any requirements or constraints. If i was eligible or not i guess was another question lol. congrats on the new spots guys keep out the dirty folk. steve:macho

The only way I make money , is if you really do decide to forward me some $$ .... but so far , no one has taken a stab at it.

We do this all for fun. I've never personally met any of the other Mods , except for Harlen , which I met for a whole 30 seconds years ago when he gave me some ATVRiders.com stickers up at Unidilla.

tri5ron
04-06-2010, 09:37 PM
LOL....make money LOL moderating? Here?LMAO!

it ain't about the cash,...
It's ALL about my Thrills !!!

so how 'bout it Tina,....
I'm waitin' for that PM.....:blah: :devil: :blah: :devil: :blah: :devil:

honda400ex2003
04-06-2010, 09:37 PM
The only way I make money , is if you really do decide to forward me some $$ .... but so far , no one has taken a stab at it.

We do this all for fun. I've never personally met any of the other Mods , except for Harlen , which I met for a whole 30 seconds years ago when he gave me some ATVRiders.com stickers up at Unidilla.

well that was a valiant attempt at it for sure. I wish i could find someone to send me some money. lol. anyone need a good write off for the year? I am willing to sign anything or give a receipt for a good chunk of donated money for school? I figured i would give it a try also. lol. steve

Quad18star
04-06-2010, 09:41 PM
it ain't about the cash,...
It's ALL about my Thrills !!!

so how 'bout it Tina,....
I'm waitin' for that PM.....:blah: :devil: :blah: :devil: :blah: :devil:

Chit Ron .... we're almost gunna have to lump you in the same group as Jerry and Bart.

Speakign of which , where have those fools been?!?!:confused:

tri5ron
04-06-2010, 09:42 PM
Chit Ron .... we're almost gunna have to lump you in the same group as Jerry and Bart.

Speakign of which , where have those fools been?!?!:confused: :D

Quad18star
04-06-2010, 09:44 PM
:D

Yup... you're in that group .... they're proud of it also!!!

QuadJunkies
04-06-2010, 09:44 PM
Originally posted by honda400ex2003
congrats on the new spots guys keep out the dirty folk. steve:macho

Whats wrong with dirty people ?? :D

QuadJunkies
04-06-2010, 09:45 PM

LMFAO! OMG.. I miss Jerry and Bart!! Barts on my facebook page ! Those two are such a hoot !:p

250R-Dee
04-06-2010, 09:45 PM
The other mods get real money but they send me stale beer and old donuts to supplement my diet of weird asian meals.... hahahaha

tri5ron
04-06-2010, 09:46 PM
Whats wrong with dirty people ?? :D NOW WE'RE TALKIN' !!!!

Quad18star
04-06-2010, 09:46 PM

There's a bad kind of dirty and a good kind of dirty .

Wanna know which one you are ?? You dirty girl !!!!!:devil:

Hey I have a suggestion .... ATVRiders bash July 10th in Vegas?!?! How does that sound???:cool:

Pappy
04-06-2010, 09:47 PM
Originally posted by 250R-Dee
The other mods get real money but they send me stale beer and old donuts to supplement my diet of weird asian meals.... hahahaha

Just shut it! The thought of eating real asian food makes my mouth water! Screw you and Japan!

*(*&(^(^*& ........im stuck here eating fake sushi and watching re-runs of Iron Chef:mad: :blah:

Quad18star
04-06-2010, 09:48 PM

Want me to send you some Ketchup for your Asian diet?? :p

250R-Dee
04-06-2010, 09:49 PM
Kenny - I'll bring you some Asian goodies when I visit the US but I get a hunting or fishing trip in exchange!!

Pappy
04-06-2010, 09:49 PM
Works for me:D

tri5ron
04-06-2010, 09:51 PM
Kenny - I'll bring you some Asian goodies when I visit the US but I get a hunting or fishing trip in exchange!! Hey Kenny,...
maybe you can take him "Noodle-ing". HAHAHAHAHA !!!!

QuadJunkies
04-06-2010, 09:52 PM
ITs OK Pappy.. Troy says the same thing to me all the time ..

Wait a minute... who got two peters ?? :eek2:

Quad18star
04-06-2010, 09:52 PM
Kenny - I'll bring you some Asian goodies when I visit the US but I get a hunting or fishing trip in exchange!!

WTF ... I offer you Ketchup to add flavor .... and I get jack !!!:mad:

Pappy
04-06-2010, 09:53 PM
WTF ... I offer you Ketchup to add flavor .... and I get jack !!!:mad:

Dee dont do Canadians:devil:

Quad18star
Hey Kenny,...
maybe you can take him "Noodle-ing". HAHAHAHAHA !!!!

LMFAO !!!

Yup .. you fit in the Bart category!!!

QuadJunkies
There's a bad kind of dirty and a good kind of dirty .

Wanna know which one you are ?? You dirty girl !!!!!:devil:

Hey I have a suggestion .... ATVRiders bash July 10th in Vegas?!?! How does that sound???:cool:

What happens in Vegas... stays in Vegas ....:eek: :devil:

Quad18star
04-06-2010, 09:54 PM
ITs OK Pappy.. Troy says the same thing to me all the time ..

Wait a minute... who got two peters ?? :eek2:

Now look who's attention has been caught !!!!

Quad18star
04-06-2010, 09:56 PM
What happens in Vegas... stays in Vegas ....:eek: :devil:

In a drunken mess ... if I propose to you .... please just disregard it.. or WTF ... let's get hitched and divorced all on the same block.

Quad18star
04-06-2010, 09:57 PM
Dee dont do Canadians:devil:

What does dee do if dee don't do Canadians?

Now say that 3 times fast.

QuadJunkies
04-06-2010, 09:58 PM
In a drunken mess ... if I propose to you .... please just disregard it.. or WTF ... let's get hitched and divorced all on the same block.
Ok now .. first thing that comes to mind is the movie HANGOVER haha!!

Pappy, will you do the honor of taking the pics ?
Def. a memorable moment ! :p

tri5ron
04-06-2010, 10:02 PM
I haven't laughed this hard in WEEKS !
I just Love a 3 week "Hard"!!!

LMf'inAO!!!

Pappy
04-06-2010, 10:03 PM
I shot a wedding along time ago and I was so smashed they had to hold me up to take the pics:p the groom and I were about in the same shape LOL

So yes, ill do the honers but i call dibs on a bridesmaid..or two:chinese:

Quad18star
04-06-2010, 10:06 PM
Pics??

I thought what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas???:macho

I'm actually headed down there on that date for a wedding .... hey it could be good practice for my wedding in October!!!:D

Ken with the bridesmaids ?? I'll tell mel to stay in the room and don't let ANYONE in .:eek:

Quad18star
04-06-2010, 10:09 PM
I haven't laughed this hard in WEEKS !
I just Love a 3 week "Hard"!!!

LMf'inAO!!!

From the sounds of it .... Ron's in for Vegas . :D

If ya like a 3 week "hard" , you'd love a 4 day "bender"

tri5ron
04-06-2010, 10:12 PM
From the sounds of it .... Ron's in for Vegas . :D

If ya like a 3 week "hard" , you'd love a 4 day "bender"
OMG !
I think i just blew out a rib!!!

are there any doctors in the house ???

Vegas is just a 4 hour drive for me.
Set the date, and let me know,...
I'm there !!!

Quad18star
04-06-2010, 10:17 PM
OMG !
I think i just blew out a rib!!!

are there any doctors in the house ???

You're just a hop skip and a jump away from Vegas anyways!!:p

I know Wilkin is out in Nevada somewhere . Maybe we can overrun his blackjack table. :devil: Eric ... I know you're out there .... which Casino you working at ??

Quad18star
04-06-2010, 10:18 PM
By the way Ron .... the pics of Tina would be NOTHING compared to seeing them in person. Well worth the $200 to head to the desert. Right Tina??

tri5ron
04-06-2010, 10:21 PM
By the way Ron .... the pics of Tina would be NOTHING compared to seeing them in person. Well worth the $200 to head to the desert. Right Tina??
I'll pledge the first $50 to the "kitty" !

Quad18star
04-06-2010, 10:28 PM

I'll match your $50 and raise you $25.

honda400ex2003
04-06-2010, 10:28 PM

different type. the profane ones lol. speaking of which where are the mods at to control this thread. OH WAIT they are the mods steve:D lol. :D

honda400ex2003
04-06-2010, 10:30 PM
I'll match your $50 and raise you $25.

you guys are crazy lol. always good for a good grin before bed. steve

QuadJunkies
04-06-2010, 10:30 PM
I

So yes, ill do the honers but i call dibs on a bridesmaid..or two:chinese:

Im bettin we can rummage up a couple cheap rentals from the Vegas Chapel :D

So Im curious... did the pics turn out ? LOL!

QuadJunkies
04-06-2010, 10:32 PM

ROFL!!

tri5ron
04-06-2010, 10:33 PM
I'll match your $50 and raise you $25. I'll see your $25, and raise another $50,
there,... That's $200
Time to call out the Kitty,...

TINA ???????

QuadJunkies
04-06-2010, 10:37 PM

Im kinda surprised I havent seen Ron at a race by now ..
When u headed out Ron ?

Pics can be photoshopped-I cannot . Pics are probably the better choice. LOL! :p

QuadJunkies
04-06-2010, 10:38 PM
I'll see your $25, and raise another $50,
there,... That's $200
Time to call out the Kitty,...

TINA ???????

Meeeeoww ??? :eek:

Quad18star
04-06-2010, 10:43 PM
Meeeeoww ??? :eek:

ROFLMAO . :muscle:

I was surprised when i looked up the wedding chapel my cousin is getting married at. Looks like a nice place .... I was kind of disappointed though, I was hoping to see suit rentals . :( I may have to inquire. 1970s baby blue suit would set the tone for the party.

250R-Dee
04-06-2010, 10:49 PM
ROFLMAO . :muscle:

I was surprised when i looked up the wedding chapel my cousin is getting married at. Looks like a nice place .... I was kind of disappointed though, I was hoping to see suit rentals . :( I may have to inquire. 1970s baby blue suit would set the tone for the party.

Don't forget about the shirt with the big ruffles and an afro wig to accompany the star shaped Elton Johm sungalsses.

tri5ron
04-06-2010, 10:53 PM
Im kinda surprised I havent seen Ron at a race by now ..
When u headed out Ron ?

Pics can be photoshopped-I cannot . Pics are probably the better choice. LOL! :p

I'm pretty much good for most anything CA., NV., AZ. (with enough notice).

and btw, Screw the pics,...
I'm all for 'Au' Naturale" !!!

Remember,.... I'm MARRIED WITH CHILDREN !!!
that means it's been a LOOOONNGG time since....

Hey Al,.... send me sum Big'uns !!!

Quad18star
04-07-2010, 12:32 AM
Don't forget about the shirt with the big ruffles and an afro wig to accompany the star shaped Elton Johm sungalsses.

Ya Ya Ya .... now we're talking !!!!:devil:

04-07-2010, 03:14 AM
1970s baby blue suit would set the tone for the party.

I have a baby blue Zoot suit I'll sell ya. :D

LTandRaptorider
04-07-2010, 01:58 PM
LMFAO !!!

Yup .. you fit in the Bart category!!!

Ron probably doesn't realize how bad that is! :blah:

Up periscope!

LTandRaptorider
04-07-2010, 02:00 PM

You rang?

Haven't talked to Jerry for a long time though... :confused:

LTandRaptorider
04-07-2010, 02:06 PM
I'll pledge the first $50 for the "titty" !

Wow! :eek: :eek2: Ron, I don't know what to say to that!! :devil: Except I'll see your $50 and raise to hunnert!

Quad18star
04-07-2010, 02:48 PM
Originally posted by LTandRaptorider
You rang?

Haven't talked to Jerry for a long time though... :confused:

You damn Lurker !!!!

LOL

jcv400ex
04-07-2010, 03:33 PM
Originally posted by LTandRaptorider
Wow! :eek: :eek2: Ron, I don't know what to say to that!! :devil: Except I'll see your $50 and raise to hunnert!

No titty for you, but I see alot of BOOBS in this thread! :blah:

QuadJunkies
04-07-2010, 05:11 PM
Ya'll know me and my love for ORANGE... What ya say Greg ?? :D
Make me a happy Woman ! LOL

Quad18star
04-07-2010, 06:20 PM
Make me a happy Woman ! LOL

Sure .

Happy wife, Happy life . :p

tri5ron
04-07-2010, 07:30 PM
Make me a happy Woman ! LOL Ok QJ,
I live in Orange County, in the city of Orange, and I have 2 Orange trees in my backyard.
Does this grant me any brownie, (or Orange-ie), points ?
Make me a happy man!
you know what you've gotta do,......

Heck, I've even got an Orange Chicken !

http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n148/tri5ron/new%20baby%20chicks%20feb%2019%202010/IMG_1020.jpg

http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n148/tri5ron/new%20baby%20chicks%20feb%2019%202010/IMG_1351.jpg

QuadJunkies
04-07-2010, 07:46 PM
Ok QJ,
I live in Orange County, in the city of Orange, and I have 2 Orange trees in my backyard.
Does this grant me any brownie, (or Orange-ie), points ?
Make me a happy man!
you know what you've gotta do,......

Heck, I've even got an Orange Chicken !

http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n148/tri5ron/new%20baby%20chicks%20feb%2019%202010/IMG_1020.jpg

http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n148/tri5ron/new%20baby%20chicks%20feb%2019%202010/IMG_1351.jpg

OMG LMAO ! IF Jerry was here , he would be so proud ..... :p

Quad18star
04-07-2010, 07:53 PM
OMG LMAO ! IF Jerry was here , he would be so proud ..... :p

I'm starting to think Ron is Jerry .... maybe an alias. :confused:

None the less , I'm digging his style ... but back off ... she's MINE.:cool:

tri5ron
04-07-2010, 07:59 PM
So I begining feel,....
since I've not recieved,...
a Pics Filled PM from Tina,...

That I am destined to just go out,...

and Choke my Chicken !!!

DAMMIT !!!

Scro
04-07-2010, 08:04 PM
So I begining feel,....
since I've not recieved,...
a Pics Filled PM from Tina,...

That I am destined to just go out,...

and Choke my Chicken !!!

DAMMIT !!!

LMAO! You ain't right lol.

QuadJunkies
04-07-2010, 08:05 PM
WEll ya'll have made my boring and uneventful night fun boys ! Havent laughed like that in a long time . :p LOL

tri5ron
04-07-2010, 10:00 PM
WEll ya'll have made my boring and uneventful night fun boys ! Havent laughed like that in a long time . :p LOL Glad you've enjoyed it, I had alot of fun too.
Thought you ought to know that while I was out Choking my Chicken, it turned into a real Bender, and I think I Broke it.
Cant even get it up anymore.

Here's the proof,...

WARNING, VERY GRAPHIC.
MAY NOT BE SUITABLE FOR SOME YOUNGER VIEWERS

V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V

http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n148/tri5ron/new%20baby%20chicks%20feb%2019%202010/chokedchicken.jpg

QuadJunkies
04-07-2010, 10:04 PM
LMFAO!!
Dude ... you crack me up ! :eek2: :p

Quad18star
04-07-2010, 10:05 PM
Ron ... that's one druppie cawk. :confused:

QuadJunkies
04-07-2010, 10:10 PM
Ron ... that's one druppie cawk. :confused:

HAHAHA!!

tri5ron
04-07-2010, 11:15 PM
<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/QroH2Hc9Jqc&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/QroH2Hc9Jqc&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

so can I be a Mod now ???

Naw, just kidding,
I'd probably be a little to trigger happy with the Nuclear Ban Button. LOL!

tri5ron
08-21-2010, 11:35 PM
I was searching for something else tonight,... and stumbled back across this old thread.

I remembered having SO much fun with it, that I went back and re-read the whole thing again.

We need more like this one, It was a crack-up.

TINA, WHERE ARE YOU ???? I'm still waiting for that personal pm ? ! ? ! ? !

http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n148/tri5ron/lmaosmiley.gif

QuadJunkies
08-26-2010, 01:02 AM
I was searching for something else tonight,... and stumbled back across this old thread.

I remembered having SO much fun with it, that I went back and re-read the whole thing again.

We need more like this one, It was a crack-up.

TINA, WHERE ARE YOU ???? I'm still waiting for that personal pm ? ! ? ! ? !

http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n148/tri5ron/lmaosmiley.gif
It must have made quite the impression :p lol

Maybe once we are all cooped up this winter another topic will arise ...:D ;)