PDA

View Full Version : were is the correct place to post ?????

Flash and Flare
04-03-2010, 07:40 PM
I am a Admin on a large sled site and constantly battle with ppl about not posting in the correct forums or cross posting.
So my question is this. Were is the correct place to post questions about Dinli quads ?
If there a diff site that is more Dinli oriented could someone PM me with the info.

I'm new to the Mini Quad scene, but not to quads or sleds in general.

Thank
Flash and Flare

fish-d-fish
04-03-2010, 07:44 PM
Flash, So good(yet surprised) to see you on this site! I am a member on the sled site you moderate( fish-d-fish) and can help you with most questions as many can. The mini site you posted on is fine to get answers on the Dinli as it is very comparable to most other mini's. My son races a Kasea and there are some national level Dinli's out there..Fire away

quadnana7
04-03-2010, 07:49 PM
If you have any questions about a Dinli The best person to contact Is Justin@Maximum RPM.com

Flash and Flare
04-03-2010, 07:57 PM
Originally posted by quadnana7
If you have any questions about a Dinli The best person to contact Is Justin@Maximum RPM.com

I just talked with Justin on Thurs on my way home from work.
Deff seemed to know his Dinli's

With as many posts and threads in this Mini ATV sub forum, I figured for sure there would have been a Dinli specific area.

04-04-2010, 06:39 AM
I asked but they would not put a Dinli section up. My son races Dinlis and we have many parts. The swingers are really different cant just put any swinger on and the Motors are totally differnt if you have the square tranny. If your under a 2003 or so you have the same motor as the rest but if newer than its alot different. Yes Justin is the man for Dinlis.

Flash and Flare
04-04-2010, 08:31 AM
Originally posted by tgcheeseman
I asked but they would not put a Dinli section up. My son races Dinlis and we have many parts. The swingers are really different cant just put any swinger on and the Motors are totally differnt if you have the square tranny. If your under a 2003 or so you have the same motor as the rest but if newer than its alot different. Yes Justin is the man for Dinlis.

Thx, I have been reading quite a few of your posts and admired the pics you posted.

All this time I thought it was a 03 but I just checked the reg card and it show's that its a 2002, not sure if that's a good thing or not since you say 03 is the cut off for same motor as rest or totally diff.

F&F

fish-d-fish
04-04-2010, 08:55 AM
pm sent

04-04-2010, 03:04 PM
Well the motors are the same just the trannys are different. This is a great site I hope you would stay here. There is alot of knowledge on these forums.

fish-d-fish
04-05-2010, 06:45 AM
my bad, not trying to send anyone somewhere else, this is a fantastic site with many great people on it. I also don't believe there is a reason to be territorial to someone who is new to the quad building world who is just looking for a wealth of information. Believe me, once this guy gets into the mini quad thing he will be VERY into it and participating plenty :) ..He loves powersports and such! Maybe Dinli should have its own section? Sorry for the oops on the site tied to a name as well..