PDA

View Full Version : Hurricane Hills mx??

PArider
04-03-2010, 04:18 PM
has anybody on here been there or race there? its in clifford PA, i just whent up for the first race just to watch and there was only on can-am...and the kid demolished em haha he got the holeshot and was gone. i talked to him and all he had done to it was an LRD pipe, filter, and the programer. all in all it was pretty sweet, i just wanted to know if anyones been out there..

blaster99
04-03-2010, 05:15 PM
I have not been yet, but I am going for the NEATV race there. I also have been practicing that track on mx simulator. www.mxsimulator.com Some kid who races there a lot made a track on the game, I guess its pretty similar to the real thing. I know its not real practice... but hey, its an excuse to play video games. :cool:

PArider
04-04-2010, 09:35 AM
hahaha you can always find a good excuse for video games, thats pretty sweet though im checkin that simulater thing out..yea i live like 20 min away from the track so im gonna start practicing there and start racing hopefully

eastside 400
04-04-2010, 11:06 AM
yea i saw that race, it was B tho, thing looked like it did good though, i play the MXsim too, i hate that its so hard to be fast but the tracks are just too sweet to give it up

trx450r97
04-05-2010, 03:05 PM
I have raced there several times. It's a nice facility and track is fun and fast. Pretty wide in most areas wich makes good racing for the quads