PDA

View Full Version : bikemaster batteries

jlrenken
04-03-2010, 06:52 AM
well i was prac yesterday and my quad quit running and the light engine light was fashing. well it turns out that the battery box broke and the battery post broke. so i need a new battery. wanted to know which would be better to get, the yuasa or a bikemaster. big difference in price. what do you think.
thanks

maconu
04-19-2010, 05:15 PM
who did you end up going with and where did you get it.

My battery has finally given up....

thanks

florentino
04-19-2010, 10:04 PM
Originally posted by jlrenken
well i was prac yesterday and my quad quit running and the light engine light was fashing. well it turns out that the battery box broke and the battery post broke. so i need a new battery. wanted to know which would be better to get, the yuasa or a bikemaster. big difference in price. what do you think.
thanks

there is 2 types of batts wet and sealed if the bike master is sealed then you will be ok. did you know that when you buy a new yusa and you put the liquid in you have to wait 30 min or 60 and charge the batt to make it last longer. and batt tender is a waste of money you can buy a small charger at wallmart for $25 at 2 amps slow charge is what you want. dont ever recharge a small batt with a fast charger and lot more amps.

jlrenken
04-20-2010, 12:07 PM
I went with the yuasa from parts unlimited.