PDA

View Full Version : jackass neighbors...

jcs003
04-01-2010, 12:21 PM
i was in the process of breaking in my motor and some pain in the ***** neighbors called the cops. the cop was cool, as he explained he also rides quads and if someone never called it would not be a problem.

the neighbors called anonymously which is the worst thing to do. now i am suspicious of all my neighbors and want to rectify the problem. now i will call the police for every infraction i can. may be vindictive but its only fair.

Sjorge450R
04-01-2010, 12:27 PM
just dont be too much of a d*ck. I have neighbors like that too. He threatened to punch me when I was still 17 so i called the cops.....havent had an issue since and now im 20. I live in a big suburban area outside philly so there are a lot of people near me.

jcs003
04-01-2010, 12:35 PM
im originally from pittsburgh and now i live in the suburbs. where i grew up we would always ride our bikes on the street to get to the woods or to break in after a rebuild. i am always respectful to the cops as my grandfather was a city detective and my father is a county investigator.

its just a shame they cant tell me of the problem in person. now i have a police report with my name on it as an official warning.

these people calling the police for insignifigant things take them away from a possible distress call.

bens250ex
04-01-2010, 12:37 PM
i had a neighbor that use to call the cops he got in my face one day with a weed eater and then got in my dad's face. he was a dick, ended up he was beating his old lady and his grandson who lived with them came banging at the door to call the cops so we did. i never saw him after that day :D . here is the big catch i live in the county he lives in the city. i live on 50 aceres and we have owned the land for no tellin how long (around 50 years). i would just ignore him and keep on keepin on after the cops would come. Cops haven't been back in years that was back when i was around 15 or so. but anyways if i was you i would check your local sound laws and such and see what applies. also were you ridin on the street?

jcs003
04-01-2010, 12:52 PM
i was on the street. thats beside the point. it isnt very neighborly to call the police for something so petty. i would help my neighbors if they had a problem. now i wouldnt spit in their mouth if they were dieng of thirst.

i was raised old fashioned and the police is the last resort.

MX MaNiAc 06
04-01-2010, 12:55 PM
My one neighbors are braindead. The crazy old man mows 2-3 acres of our hayfield. Obviously on our property. One day he waved me down and grabbed my helmet yelling and spitting and shaking (mad parkensons) about me riding on his nice grass. I tried to tell him calmly that it's our property and he has no business mowing it. Then he continued to flip about his grass and slapped my helmet. I pointed to the property line stake and said obviously that is where the property line is. He goes "i moved it to mow the damn grass! this is my property!" I pointed out that there was a foot of grass around the stake so it hasn't been moved and told him to take it up with my dad. Not sure how they function. Soo stupid.

The guy has real bad parkensons and his hobby is making things out of wood. So one day he cut his thumb off and went to drive himself to the hospital. He ran a stop sign and got in an accident. The cops showed up and thought he was drunk cuz he was studdering and shaking and took him to the police station. hahaha Hysterical.

PaRedneckRiders
04-01-2010, 01:15 PM
i've got the same problem around me to and im on the outskirts of a small town about an hour from Pittsburgh
a couple of my neighbors just dont like me at all because they say week make to much noise
then one is like a psycho
The one called the cops on us and all the cop said was well i know what u mean because i ride to but just try not to make as much noise and dont go ripping through the field (across from my house)
All the time
And i haven't had a problem since
my town has a noise ordinance but they cant enforce it because they dont have the equipment to
And all the places we ride i have permission to ride at

Its just some people that need something to complain about

i would say brush it off and keep riding if they do something stupid like start riding around or something get them for that

The worst part about around me is my one neighbor complained about "our riding makes to many fumes and he cant breath right"

which is completly bull because he stands in his garden for hours on end with a rototiller and then he blames his breathing problems on us people who just want to have fun

muddy400EX
04-01-2010, 01:48 PM
the only reason these people compain is because there old, and they have nothing else to do

who cares what they do or say. if they ever get in your face u could just kick their ***. bet they wouldnt have nothin to say after that,haha

300racer
04-01-2010, 02:03 PM
my friend has neighbors like that. we ride in his pasture and they live prolly a 1/4 mile down the road. every time we ride they call the cops. the cops used to stop at his house but they can't do anything about it so they just drive by to make sure we aren't on the road.

i had a cop stop at my parents house while i was working on my fourwheeler and was yelling and calling me stupid and cusing me saying i ran from him! my quad wasn't even rideable at the time. i tried to explain to him that the fourwheeler wasn't even rideable and i just race he still was on my ***** for being an idiot. then four quads came out of a field and took off down the road and when i pointed at them and asked why don't you chase them he said it was like pissing in the wind he would never catch them.:huh i guess he just seen me as an easy target.

yam450_53
04-01-2010, 02:07 PM
Yeah I hate my neighbours too, bunch of old schmucks. They sit around on their front porch all day long looking at their plants grow, and they'll call the cops the minute they have the chance to. Don't they have anything better to do? Cops hate old people who call the cops all the time too, it's just that they are in obligation to come check things out.

One time I was washing my truck in the driveway, and it was pretty dirty I had done a bit of off-roading. Once I was done I moved the truck further and just watered the mud down my driveway to the sewer, and next thing I know the cops arrive (it's "illegal" to wash your driveway with your water hose over here, you have to broom it). I explained the situation to him and he obviously noticed the truck had just been washed, he said I know it's ridiculous, but we don't have a choice as when we get a call we have to go check out what's going on. He left after that and felt kind of embarassed. I felt bad for him lol, god I hate old people!

muddy400EX
04-01-2010, 02:10 PM
Originally posted by yam450_53
Yeah I hate my neighbours too, bunch of old schmucks. They sit around on their front porch all day long looking at their plants grow, and they'll call the cops the minute they have the chance to. Don't they have anything better to do? Cops hate old people who call the cops all the time too, it's just that they are in obligation to come check things out.

One time I was washing my truck in the driveway, and it was pretty dirty I had done a bit of off-roading. Once I was done I moved the truck further and just watered the mud down my driveway to the sewer, and next thing I know the cops arrive. I explained the situation to him and he obviously noticed the truck had just been washed, he said I know it's ridiculous, but we don't have a choice as when we get a call we have to go check out what's going on. He left after that and felt kind of embarassed. I felt bad for him lol, god I hate old people!

so did they call because your truck is loud? or because you had mud on your driveway?

yam450_53
04-01-2010, 02:12 PM
Sorry I forgot to mention, I just edited my post. They're pretty serious about wasting water in my area and it's prohibited to wash the driveway with your garden hose... pretty ridiculous.

muddy400EX
04-01-2010, 02:14 PM
oh i see. thats insane man. i couldnt even imagine calling the cops and saying "ya my neighbor is spraying his driveway with water!" lol

even if it is illegal, thats just dumb

dns1764
04-01-2010, 04:22 PM
i had a guy pop into my backyard after i did some mudding on my neighbors land. i had permission from them, but i also had a trail going back onto what i thought was public land but i wasnt riding it that day. i went into my yard and seconds later i had some guy dressed in camo with a gun follow me in through the gate. blah blah blah i was riding on his neighbor's land...yes his neighbors...and i was destroying the woods and he would call the cops if i went on there again. of course i b****ed him out. one trail is not destroying anything, he had a gun when it wasnt hunting season, and i am pretty sure killing wildlife is destroying the woods too. i politely told him to have a nice day and f*** off.

a week later he wrapped caution tape around trees all over the property.

tayyo789
04-01-2010, 04:45 PM
i've got neighbors that complain when i use my pressure washer to clean my stuff.

J.Brown121
04-01-2010, 05:24 PM
I guess I'm lucky guys. I've never had the cops called on me, but the dumb*** kid across the street gets the cops called on him all the time. I swear the kid thinks he's a pro drag racer. Every time he starts his quad he starts screamin' up and down the road like a fool. All the people that call the cops on him have even tried to talk to the kid and he just doesn't listen. The last time they called the cops, they said that if they saw him driving on the road again that they would impound his bike lol. It's scrubs like this kid that ruin it for everyone else in our sport.

wvspeedfreak
04-01-2010, 05:41 PM
I consider myself pretty lucky.My neighbors come over to watch when we ride.Some used to even give my son 'thumbs up" when he started clearing jumps :)

trx310R#24
04-01-2010, 05:43 PM
lie to the cops! lie! lie good.. i get away with everything iv ever done. some of them almost want you to lie. haha

officer i would never ride on the road. i think thats wrong and it gives the sport a bad name. :devil:

trx310R#24
04-01-2010, 05:44 PM
Originally posted by tayyo789
i've got neighbors that complain when i use my pressure washer to clean my stuff. \

lmao wow

CJM
04-01-2010, 05:59 PM
I could take up 3 pages with what this *** that lives behind my house (yards ajoin) has done. Ill just sum it up.

-I rode my quad around my yard, he comes over and (I didnt know him to well at the time-they only moved in 3 months earlier) and he says how nice and junk and asks me nicely cause his wife dont like it if I could not ride it around anymore. Ok no problems I pack it in

-a week later im in my yard again for 15 mins and he comes over asking if my parents are home, when I said no he got all huffy and I asked him if there was an issue and he said yea and rambled on (drunk). I told him im sorry but all you had to do was ask, plus you coming home at 1am and your lights shining into my bedroom isnt nice either cause your sitting in the car for an hour. He got mad.. FWIW Im 24 btw..I aint a kid.

-Fixing my car is verbotten, he called the police. And they had to come and they laughed and told him off.

-Took the quad out to tune the carb, called for that. Cops laughed at me and told him off again.

-Neighbors have harleys and junk that are loud. He called on them and was told sorry no dice. They now ride around his house alot purposely and make tons of noise.

-Pressure washing our house apparently isnt allowed according to him. He sent his 6 and 8 yo here to ask my mom to stop and she told them later she will be done (were talking middle of day here). My mom kept going till it rained bad for a bit then stopped. He called the cops falsely saying he heard a gunshot. Cops came screaming down and when they realized it was bs they yelled at him.

-My brother and his friends landscaped our yard for my dad. They were on our property when he runs out yelling and taking pictures. My dad called the cops on him and cited harassment.

-I took out my quad to load into my truck. It wasnt even on and I saw him come outside and look when I yelled across the yard for him to take his sorry *** back inside unless he wants me to call the cops and tell them hes harassing me.

Ya know after that last time I filed a complaint and so did my dad and the guy wont even come outside. Apparently everyone hates this idiot, hes from NYC and apparently this is the "country" to him (its the burbs btw). We got him good tho, wont say how but he regrets bothering us at all.

People like him are the reason I wish it were legal to do certain things...

yam450_53
04-01-2010, 07:39 PM
Originally posted by muddy400EX
oh i see. thats insane man. i couldnt even imagine calling the cops and saying "ya my neighbor is spraying his driveway with water!" lol

even if it is illegal, thats just dumb

haha yeah, that's why I hate them so much.

tayyo, I feel your pain :p

trx310R#24
04-01-2010, 11:28 PM
Originally posted by CJM
I could take up 3 pages with what this *** that lives behind my house (yards ajoin) has done. Ill just sum it up.

-I rode my quad around my yard, he comes over and (I didnt know him to well at the time-they only moved in 3 months earlier) and he says how nice and junk and asks me nicely cause his wife dont like it if I could not ride it around anymore. Ok no problems I pack it in

-a week later im in my yard again for 15 mins and he comes over asking if my parents are home, when I said no he got all huffy and I asked him if there was an issue and he said yea and rambled on (drunk). I told him im sorry but all you had to do was ask, plus you coming home at 1am and your lights shining into my bedroom isnt nice either cause your sitting in the car for an hour. He got mad.. FWIW Im 24 btw..I aint a kid.

-Fixing my car is verbotten, he called the police. And they had to come and they laughed and told him off.

-Took the quad out to tune the carb, called for that. Cops laughed at me and told him off again.

-Neighbors have harleys and junk that are loud. He called on them and was told sorry no dice. They now ride around his house alot purposely and make tons of noise.

-Pressure washing our house apparently isnt allowed according to him. He sent his 6 and 8 yo here to ask my mom to stop and she told them later she will be done (were talking middle of day here). My mom kept going till it rained bad for a bit then stopped. He called the cops falsely saying he heard a gunshot. Cops came screaming down and when they realized it was bs they yelled at him.

-My brother and his friends landscaped our yard for my dad. They were on our property when he runs out yelling and taking pictures. My dad called the cops on him and cited harassment.

-I took out my quad to load into my truck. It wasnt even on and I saw him come outside and look when I yelled across the yard for him to take his sorry *** back inside unless he wants me to call the cops and tell them hes harassing me.

Ya know after that last time I filed a complaint and so did my dad and the guy wont even come outside. Apparently everyone hates this idiot, hes from NYC and apparently this is the "country" to him (its the burbs btw). We got him good tho, wont say how but he regrets bothering us at all.

People like him are the reason I wish it were legal to do certain things...

he has to look at your house so you would think he would be fine with yout mom washing your house... keeping the place looking nice...

CJM
04-02-2010, 03:27 AM
Originally posted by trx310R#24
he has to look at your house so you would think he would be fine with yout mom washing your house... keeping the place looking nice...

Hes just a jerk, the kind that thinks its perfectly fine for them to do anything but you cant do anything without bothering them.

bens250ex
04-02-2010, 09:21 AM
Originally posted by MX MaNiAc 06
My one neighbors are braindead. The crazy old man mows 2-3 acres of our hayfield. Obviously on our property. One day he waved me down and grabbed my helmet yelling and spitting and shaking (mad parkensons) about me riding on his nice grass. I tried to tell him calmly that it's our property and he has no business mowing it. Then he continued to flip about his grass and slapped my helmet. I pointed to the property line stake and said obviously that is where the property line is. He goes "i moved it to mow the damn grass! this is my property!" I pointed out that there was a foot of grass around the stake so it hasn't been moved and told him to take it up with my dad. Not sure how they function. Soo stupid.

The guy has real bad parkensons and his hobby is making things out of wood. So one day he cut his thumb off and went to drive himself to the hospital. He ran a stop sign and got in an accident. The cops showed up and thought he was drunk cuz he was studdering and shaking and took him to the police station.
hahaha Hysterical.

thats funny and sad at the same time lol

250rAL
04-03-2010, 10:18 AM
You really have to be carefull with people like this. Many of them sound mentally ill. You never know how far one will go when they're not in their right mind.

DEVINF450R
04-03-2010, 11:59 AM
Originally posted by 300racer
my friend has neighbors like that. we ride in his pasture and they live prolly a 1/4 mile down the road. every time we ride they call the cops. the cops used to stop at his house but they can't do anything about it so they just drive by to make sure we aren't on the road.

i had a cop stop at my parents house while i was working on my fourwheeler and was yelling and calling me stupid and cusing me saying i ran from him! my quad wasn't even rideable at the time. i tried to explain to him that the fourwheeler wasn't even rideable and i just race he still was on my ***** for being an idiot. then four quads came out of a field and took off down the road and when i pointed at them and asked why don't you chase them he said it was like pissing in the wind he would never catch them.:huh i guess he just seen me as an easy target.

where in So IL are you at??

300racer
04-03-2010, 05:21 PM
i live in centralia about 15 min from mt vernon. or an hour east of st. louis

04-03-2010, 05:26 PM
hey man, sorry, ts just it really annoyed me when u went to break in your quad, its really loud and annoying, so i had no other choice but to call the cops, sorry dude, break your quad in some where else.:p

yellowzo3
04-03-2010, 06:07 PM
I remember when I was a little kid I used to drive my go cart around the block a couple times on the weekends and after school and stuff. Got the cops called on me multiple times. I was only like 12 too. The thing had a 6hp briggs and stratton engine... it was only as loud as a lawnmower. How much harm was I doing right?!.. of course someone had nothing better to do except call the cops on a kid having some fun.

Bottom line is, its retired folks who have nothing to do at all or people who are JEALOUS of what you have.

MX MaNiAc 06
04-03-2010, 09:43 PM
Originally posted by bens250ex
thats funny and sad at the same time lol

Nahh just funny :D

mxpimp2000
04-03-2010, 10:43 PM
well today my jackass neighbors decided it was time to start the yearly ******* stages.

my dad was burning some leaves and odd and end stuff from cleaning up around the house and its in a pit or a pretty good size hole with no grass or anything that would catch a fire. well he hears someone say HEY!! SIR!! then he looks around and BAMM police standing there. he asked my dad if he had someone mad at him and he said well i can tell you who called ya and pointed next door. they said they called in and said it was a uncontrolable fire in a wooded area WTF!! LMAO. cop says looks fine to me cya later.

these ppl being calling the cops for years and years i need some revenge but idk what i could do:confused:

4wheelinmatt
04-03-2010, 11:24 PM
Originally posted by MX MaNiAc 06
Nahh just funny :D
Dude thats not cool. My grandmother passed away last year and she had Parkinson's. Thats really inconsiderate to think its funny.