PDA

View Full Version : I'm retiring ... new MOD spot opening up.

Quad18star
04-01-2010, 08:42 AM
Well boys and girls .... it's been a good run here on ATVRiders for me , but after over 8 years I think it's time to call it quits. Being a mod has it's ups and downs ( Ups include banning people:D , downs include cluttered email inbox :( ) , but it's been fun.

With that being said , a new Moderator spot will be opening up and I have been given the green light , as my fairwell gift, to be able to choose who will be the next Moderator.

So tell me .... WHY should I pick you as the next Moderator ????

Anyone with spelling mistakes , or bad sentence structure or incorrect punctuation will be disqualified !!!

Pappy
04-01-2010, 08:52 AM
Originally posted by Pipeless416
Me, because I have a very good people skillz.

You are now a Mod. Greg will teach you how to use the Mod functions, dont let me down

Quad18star
04-01-2010, 08:55 AM
Me, because I have a really good people skillz.

Sorry can't consider you . Two errors in your sentence ... you added an extra "a" and it's spelled skills , not skillz.

Pipeless416
04-01-2010, 08:55 AM
when does this get shipped to me?

i think you should move on to the next applicant :macho :ermm:

bens250ex
04-01-2010, 08:56 AM
I would like to because i have been a member on here for about 6 years. No i may not have the most post but i am always on here lurking around. I also check my email many times throughout the day so i would be bale to respond quickly.

Quad18star
04-01-2010, 08:57 AM
sweet! gimme my ban button! :D

Slow it down happy feet. Harlen gave ME the authority to pass on my Mod functions .. not Pappy ... so I'll decide later on tonight who get's it and who doesn't.

Quad18star
04-01-2010, 09:01 AM
Originally posted by bens250ex
I would like to because i have been a member on here for about 6 years. No i may not have the most post but i am always on here lurking around. I also check my email many times throughout the day so i would be bale to respond quickly.

Sorry Ben .... as like Pipeless , you also have a spelling error in one of your sentences. :ermm: It's too bad though ... I was hoping you'd chime in and post why you wanted to take the Mod spot ... you were one of the top ten that I had put together lastnight in my list.

Pipeless416
04-01-2010, 09:06 AM
dang, I wanted to delete my misspellings but it doesn't work when you have them quoted!

PaRedneckRiders
04-01-2010, 09:29 AM
Well i know that this wont happen seeing as ive just got into the atv riders fourm.
But, i've tryed to help as many people as much as possible, so i figured i would through it out there anyway because im always on here posting something new.

bens250ex
04-01-2010, 09:33 AM
Originally posted by Quad18star
Sorry Ben .... as like Pipeless , you also have a spelling error in one of your sentences. :ermm: It's too bad though ... I was hoping you'd chime in and post why you wanted to take the Mod spot ... you were one of the top ten that I had put together lastnight in my list.

I saw the error but i didn't want to go back and do the edit button since you would see that i did have to edit. It was just a wrong stroke of a key lol. It wasn't improper wording atleast! Dang i really had my hopes up. :(

JRP
04-01-2010, 09:37 AM
I feel like I would be a good canidate for the Mod position. I have been around this site for several years, even before this username was created. I feel like I have been a loyal member, never done anything wrong, and would like to continue that on. Thanks greg!

PS. I know its april first, you are giving up a Mod position, and pappy is selling his PC stuff, so im not to sure if this is april fools or not hahaha.

Pappy
04-01-2010, 09:40 AM
Originally posted by JRP
I feel like I would be a good canidate for the Mod position. I have been around this site for several years, even before this username was created. I feel like I have been a loyal member, never done anything wrong, and would like to continue that on. Thanks greg!

PS. I know its april first, you are giving up a Mod position, and pappy is selling his PC stuff, so im not to sure if this is april fools or not hahaha.

youre right, congrats

bens250ex
04-01-2010, 09:40 AM
Uh oh JRP might have cought something here!!!!!!!!!!

Quad18star
04-01-2010, 09:41 AM
Originally posted by PaRedneckRiders
Well i know that this wont happen seeing as ive just got into the atv riders fourm.
But, i've tryed to help as many people as much as possible, so i figured i would through it out there anyway because im always on here posting something new.

Ya sorry man , but the MINIMUM post count you need to have is 150... it's just the way the website is setup. Plus you have a few spelling mistakes ... :ermm:

PaRedneckRiders
04-01-2010, 09:43 AM
Its okay man i just figured i would say something.
And the post thing is because i've just joined.

Quad18star
04-01-2010, 09:46 AM
Originally posted by JRP

Thanks for reminding me ... I've got a dentist appointment later on today. FAWK.

But no , this is not an April Fools joke on my part . I've been here for over 8 years and enjoyed every minute of it ... but I now have other commitements that I need to fulfill and will not be able to spend nearly as much time on here as I once was able to.

I'm getting married in the fall , so this wedding planning crap has taken up a lot of my time already and it's only going to get worse as the date get's closer. Plus I'm just not into ATVs as much as I once was. I bought a new truck , which has turned into my "new" hobby... so i figured it just wouldn't be fair to take up a Moderator spot , when it could be passed on to someone that will have more time.

aDviSol2y
04-01-2010, 09:50 AM
Good luck man! With the family thing and all. Families are great, and its good to hear that thats what you want to put you time into. Riding is what my wife, son, and entire extended family do to spend time with eachother. I hope everything works out for you!

Quad18star
04-01-2010, 09:56 AM
Originally posted by aDviSol2y
Good luck man! With the family thing and all. Families are great, and its good to hear that thats what you want to put you time into. Riding is what my wife, son, and entire extended family do to spend time with eachother. I hope everything works out for you!

I wish . My fiancee likes to spend money .... I don't want to know what she'll do once we're married. You might see my back here in a year begging change that fell between your couch cushions. :ermm:

By the way .... I would have considered you for the Mod position based solely on where you live .... But it would have needed to be Vancouver British Columbia Canada. haha:blah:

fastredrider44
04-01-2010, 09:56 AM
Just curious, but what benefits are there to being a mod? Is it worth it?:p

TGW_400ex
04-01-2010, 09:58 AM
I am in the top ten?

fandl450r
04-01-2010, 10:04 AM
There are soooo many DEE DEE DEE's on this forum.

Quad18star
04-01-2010, 10:04 AM
Originally posted by fastredrider44
Just curious, but what benefits are there to being a mod? Is it worth it?:p

Tons of benefits.

First off , you get to deal with members on a daily basis. You get to use the Ban button ( let me tell you, it's the highlight of my day), you get to delete posts or move them around , edit them and so on.

Plus as a Mod, you get to double as a reporter . We fly around to different races and events , get to try out the latest and greatest parts and accessories. Hang out with the leaders of the industry. You ever see how many quads Pappy get's to try out?? On any given day , he could start a delaership with the amount of quads sitting in his yard.

Plus there's also the benefit of free SWAG and you get to attend the annual ATVRiders "conference" that we hold every July. Basically we sit around at a resort , shoot the chit about what's going to happen within the next year , drink beer ... lots of deer .... and watch a few guys try and get Quadjunkies to show them those pics she took years ago.

aDviSol2y
04-01-2010, 10:05 AM
I wish . My fiancee likes to spend money .... I don't want to know what she'll do once we're married. You might see my back here in a year begging change that fell between your couch cushions. :ermm:

By the way .... I would have considered you for the Mod position based solely on where you live .... But it would have needed to be Vancouver British Columbia Canada. haha:blah:

Your not the only one whos old lady likes to spend money....... Mine $ is gone before I have it. But god forbid I need to spend a little on my bike. :mad: But I guess thats the price we pay for..... you know. :ermm:

trx310R#24
04-01-2010, 10:06 AM
:devil: i think i would be a good mod bc Im on a lot, iv been a mob of other sites, iv ran many websites and i can write html code if needed.

Quad18star
04-01-2010, 10:09 AM
Originally posted by TGW_400ex
I am in the top ten?

No you're in the 11-20 category

Quad18star
04-01-2010, 10:11 AM
Originally posted by trx310R#24
:devil: i think i would be a good mod bc Im on a lot, iv been a mob of other sites, iv ran many websites and i can write html code if needed.

WRONG !!!!

It's "I've" or "I have" .... not iv.

trx310R#24
04-01-2010, 10:19 AM
WRONG !!!!

ha sorry =p lol thats why i didnt say anything about spelling cuz i dont like taking time to type on here =p lol

trx310R#24
04-01-2010, 10:21 AM
WRONG !!!!

oh and do mods even do anything with spelling on forums? lol

Robin Hood
04-01-2010, 10:29 AM
Do I qualify?

Quad18star
04-01-2010, 10:36 AM
oh and do mods even do anything with spelling on forums? lol

As of May 1st ... it will be a new policy that anyone who does not take the time to verify their post before posting it up will be given a warning ( up to a maximum of 3 warnings) , then their account will be frozen for a week. If it continues it will be a month long account freeze , then a ban.

Now you see why I will not have the time to continue as a Moderator.

fastredrider44
04-01-2010, 10:37 AM
You ever see how many quads Pappy get's to try out??

Sign me up.:devil:

Quad18star
04-01-2010, 10:38 AM
Originally posted by Robin Hood
Do I qualify?

Yes you do .

You have over the minimum post count, you've been a member for quite a while and your short sentence has no errors in it.

But in ordered to be considered , you need to tell me WHY I should hand over my Mod status to you.

You were #9 in the top 10 on my final list.

Quad18star
04-01-2010, 10:40 AM
Sign me up.:devil:

But you're from KY .... I don't know if I could live with myself after allowing someone from that State moderator authority. :devil:

Robin Hood
04-01-2010, 10:47 AM
Yes you do .

You have over the minimum post count, you've been a member for quite a while and your short sentence has no errors in it.

But in ordered to be considered , you need to tell me WHY I should hand over my Mod status to you.

You were #9 in the top 10 on my final list.

I just like to go really fast.

hondariderdylan
04-01-2010, 10:48 AM
drink beer ... lots of deer

Is spelling really that important?:p

This is screaming April Fools at the top of its lungs.;)

EDIT: And by the way, i should be a moderator becuase i pledge to be like John Wayne's toilet paper. Rough, Tough, and Wont Take **** off of Anyone.:)

Robin Hood
04-01-2010, 10:57 AM
Originally posted by hondariderdylan
Is spelling really that important?:p

This is screaming April Fools at the top of its lungs.;)

This seems pretty legit.

fastredrider44
04-01-2010, 11:02 AM
But you're from KY .... I don't know if I could live with myself after allowing someone from that State moderator authority. :devil:

Lol.:o You could probably manage.

banker30
04-01-2010, 11:05 AM
How about me? Would I qualify?

I am on the forum for hours every night and day and every time I see a mistake I just wish i could fix it, or when someone is at others throats for the things they post on a thread that they had opened themselves.

meankfx
04-01-2010, 11:05 AM
Is today Aprill 1?

aDviSol2y
04-01-2010, 11:06 AM
As of May 1st ... it will be a new policy that anyone who does not take the time to verify their post before posting it up will be given a warning ( up to a maximum of 3 warnings) , then their account will be frozen for a week. If it continues it will be a month long account freeze , then a ban.

Now you see why I will not have the time to continue as a Moderator.

You just ruined it. You went a little to far with that one. Good try though. Happy April first to you too!!! Love you all!

aDviSol2y
04-01-2010, 11:07 AM
By the way, I'm half Canadian, so if you ever do quit, I'm your man!

hondaking52
04-01-2010, 11:38 AM
bahahaha, just like last year when warnerade was gona be a mod.....

Sjorge450R
04-01-2010, 11:46 AM
It's all ok Greg. I'll take things from here. :o

dns1764
04-01-2010, 11:48 AM
April fools?

Quad18star
04-01-2010, 02:23 PM
Originally posted by hondaking52
bahahaha, just like last year when warnerade was gona be a mod.....

He is a Mod. So watch who's toes you step on. :cool:

Quad18star
04-01-2010, 02:28 PM
Originally posted by aDviSol2y
You just ruined it. You went a little to far with that one. Good try though. Happy April first to you too!!! Love you all!

You think so?

Try it !!!!

This past week saw the removal of several members ... some of which had thousands of posts. These forums are to be educational .... and it's hard to be an educational site when the person responding has a post full of spelling errors.

But hey , don't take my word for it, May will see a whole new ATVRiders.com :macho

aDviSol2y
04-01-2010, 02:49 PM
You think so?

Try it !!!!

This past week saw the removal of several members ... some of which had thousands of posts. These forums are to be educational .... and it's hard to be an educational site when the person responding has a post full of spelling errors.

But hey , don't take my word for it, May will see a whole new ATVRiders.com :macho

Can we get a spell check option when writing posts? :devil:

muddy400EX
04-01-2010, 02:57 PM
You should make every single person on the site a mod...for just one day. And see what happens.:blah:

jesseweaver
04-01-2010, 03:55 PM
You think so?

Try it !!!!

haha did nova get banned after he said you need to change your tampon that one time in his 2nd adopted thread?

FHKracingZ
04-01-2010, 05:48 PM
Dont consider me, I hate everybody.

kfx400rider03
04-01-2010, 06:48 PM
Originally posted by dns1764
April fools?
i thought that the second i read the first sentnce in the thread.

Hondamaster5505
04-01-2010, 06:54 PM
I should. I love this site, and although you had banned my other user name, this is still usually the first place I check every day. I have awesome spelling abilities, and I am usually very friendly to everyone. When I really need to, I don't fight with people. I swear I will never fight with another person on this forum if I am elected Moderator.

Although I believe this is an April fools joke, I figured I would throw it out there anyway.

I probably have over 5,000 posts combined on this website, and All Terrain Vehicles are my passion. Riding them, working on them, I love it all.

DMC-4OOEX for Moderator 2010:chinese:

CJM
04-01-2010, 07:06 PM
Ill do it, ive moderated other message boards before and enjoy banning people.

gcart2
04-01-2010, 07:54 PM
Why not FlewByU352? He would be a perfect advocate. :p

Have a good one on the other side bub. :)

Pappy
04-01-2010, 07:56 PM
JRP is really a mod now...hope he can figure things out LOL

flyboy1294
04-01-2010, 08:48 PM
Just out of curiousity,
is it possible for one moderator to ban another?

And, granted that this was possible, could this moderator go 'rogue,' ban all other moderators, and then declare himself king of all quad-related internet propaganda? :huh :scary:

300ex_#387
04-01-2010, 09:10 PM
u shuld pik me cuz im a serius guy and dnt take $hit frum no1!

04-01-2010, 09:31 PM
April Fools

muddy400EX
04-01-2010, 10:05 PM
Originally posted by flyboy1294
Just out of curiousity,
is it possible for one moderator to ban another?

And, granted that this was possible, could this moderator go 'rogue,' ban all other moderators, and then declare himself king of all quad-related internet propaganda? :huh :scary:

haha wow

MOD WARS!!!

250r rider 88
04-01-2010, 10:06 PM
If, in fact, this is not an April fool's joke, I would like to be considered for the position. I have been a loyal and supporting member for six years now. I always try to post educational and thorough posts, as well as the occasional funny one to make everyone laugh. I do not put up with B.S. and think this site has the potential to be much better once the idiots are removed. Also with being out of school for the summer, I will have plenty of time to get the new system going strong.

Thank you for the consideration. If this is however an April fool's joke, very nice job.

eastcoastpro20
04-01-2010, 10:31 PM
theres always an april fools joke like this, i got on here just to find this years.

250x_kyle
04-01-2010, 10:38 PM

oh but hes a perfect candidate, and he is from New Canada. :D

On a serious note make this mandatory before registering to the site.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B9q2jNjOPdk

feuerstack411
04-01-2010, 10:52 PM
hai guyz. can i be a mod, i would ban Slow liek evryday. i wood b teh best mod evar.

04-01-2010, 10:52 PM
Originally posted by jesseweaver
haha did nova get banned after he said you need to change your tampon that one time in his 2nd adopted thread?

Yes I got banned... I personally think it was unnecessary as I have never had a warning or anything prior. But it is what it is I guess. Mods will watch other members say the same things to one another but when it's one of them, oh no, that's not gonna fly. :rolleyes:

trx310R#24
04-01-2010, 10:59 PM
Originally posted by YFZ-DunerUtah
Yes I got banned... I personally think it was unnecessary as I have never had a warning or anything prior. But it is what it is I guess. Mods will watch other members say the same things to one another but when it's one of them, oh no, that's not gonna fly. :rolleyes:

if they banned people just cuz they dont like them they should not be a mod. fact

04-01-2010, 11:09 PM
if they banned people just cuz they dont like them they should not be a mod. fact

Seems like that's what happened if you ask me. :o Too bad this is an April fools joke.

muddy400EX
04-01-2010, 11:10 PM

wasnt that like a week ago you said that? and ive seen like 3 other threads by you since then. im guessing he just recently did it:confused:

04-01-2010, 11:14 PM
Originally posted by muddy400EX
wasnt that like a week ago you said that? and ive seen like 3 other threads by you since then. im guessing he just recently did it:confused:

He deleted all the topics and I figured, meh. Then I tried to get on the next morning and I was banned.... Amazing how the mods kick back and watch other members say worse things back and forth to each other but if they're in the line of fire it's gone to far. Quad18Star had his panties in a wad that day, either bring in a rule with no bashing on any member or suck it up as a mod.

feuerstack411
04-01-2010, 11:22 PM
kann ich ein mod? ich bin nicht niemiecki lub polski, i mówić wiele języków это хорошо, потому что я могу запретить людям, владеющий русским, または日本語

honda400ex2003
04-02-2010, 12:02 AM
Good luck to the best person for the position. It sounds like a blast to do if you have the time. steve

April fools is over now, except in pacific time. they have just under an hour left before 12.

gt400ex
04-02-2010, 02:22 AM
OK its April second, who is the new Mod?

Warnerade
04-02-2010, 08:09 AM
Is this spot still available? :D

bens250ex
04-02-2010, 09:11 AM
Did JRP get the spot?

Scro
04-02-2010, 09:20 AM
LOL, and I thought I was gullible. Let me be a mod. I just want a bigger avatar like the cool guys:macho

woodsracer144
04-02-2010, 10:47 AM
I wish . My fiancee likes to spend money ....

I'm thinking thats with all women. ALL! Cause my Ma and sisters really know how to empty out a bank account...

So who have you picked for this spot? Does he/she get any extra items? Pay check? Season passes to races? Anything along those lines?

fastredrider44
04-02-2010, 10:58 AM
Originally posted by 250x_kyle
oh but hes a perfect candidate, and he is from New Canada. :D

On a serious note make this mandatory before registering to the site.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B9q2jNjOPdk

Say what?:confused:

Anyway, that video is great.

woodsracer144
04-02-2010, 11:11 AM

That vid was great!

300ex_#387
04-02-2010, 11:28 AM
Originally posted by bens250ex
Did JRP get the spot?

Duh!

Scro
04-02-2010, 11:35 AM
Originally posted by 300ex_#387
Duh!

I hope he can moderate better than he can ride:devil:

woodsracer144
04-02-2010, 11:58 AM
Originally posted by Scro

OWN3D!

Pappy
04-02-2010, 12:10 PM
LOL, and I thought I was gullible. Let me be a mod. I just want a bigger avatar like the cool guys:macho

Youre now a mod, talk to ralph about the avatar

There ya go, 2 new mods to help keep you knuckleheads inline

woodsracer144
04-02-2010, 12:16 PM
Why not make it three?

250x_kyle
04-02-2010, 02:07 PM

inside joke from a thread during the olympics. my bad lol.

Sjorge450R
04-02-2010, 02:16 PM
ah....that damn pic. You guys gotta stop doggin him because of that. Chit happens lol:bandit:

300racer
04-02-2010, 02:34 PM

tree hugger's :ermm:

honda400ex2003
04-02-2010, 03:13 PM
Originally posted by 300racer
tree hugger's :ermm:

awesome lol. steve

Quad18star
04-02-2010, 04:54 PM
Originally posted by Pappy
Youre now a mod, talk to ralph about the avatar

There ya go, 2 new mods to help keep you knuckleheads inline

And you suckers thought I was joking .

Welcome aboard JRP and Scro !!!!

FHKRacingZ .... you weren't on the list , but after your "I hate everyone " comment ... you might have pushed your way right to the front of the line. :devil:

Quad18star
04-02-2010, 05:00 PM
He deleted all the topics and I figured, meh. Then I tried to get on the next morning and I was banned.... Amazing how the mods kick back and watch other members say worse things back and forth to each other but if they're in the line of fire it's gone to far. Quad18Star had his panties in a wad that day, either bring in a rule with no bashing on any member or suck it up as a mod.

Posts get deleated and members get banned everyday for their BS. Most return without a problem ... but it looks like you're out to pick a bone.

You said you didn't get any warnings the last time ... well here's your warning . If ya don't like it .. cya !!!

Scro
04-02-2010, 05:36 PM
:devil:

300ex_#387
04-02-2010, 05:43 PM

Welcome aboard JRP and Scro !!!!

Prove it!!!!!

Scro
04-02-2010, 05:59 PM
Originally posted by 300ex_#387
Prove it!!!!!

You will find out soon enough LOL.

bens250ex
04-02-2010, 06:57 PM
come on we need 3 new ones. Hint Hint

Warnerade
04-02-2010, 09:06 PM
Whatttt the deuce! I was promised a spot ages ago. :(

Quad18star
04-02-2010, 09:15 PM
Originally posted by Warnerade
Whatttt the deuce! I was promised a spot ages ago. :(

What section do you want to help moderate? LOL ;)

If we make you a Mod , who will be our April Fools Mod?

Quad18star
04-02-2010, 09:23 PM
And for the record ... I'm not officially retiring ... but my time over the next few months will become very limited on here. Everything I mentioned is true ... wedding and stuff.

hondaking52
04-02-2010, 09:23 PM
i knew he wasnt a mod.......:devil:

Warnerade
04-02-2010, 09:30 PM
Oh ya? Well explain my big avatar :p

My time on here is going to increase dramatically...I just fractured my ankle in 3 spots today...woo

Quad18star
04-02-2010, 09:35 PM
Oh ya? Well explain my big avatar :p

My time on here is going to increase dramatically...I just fractured my ankle in 3 spots today...woo

You met one of the requirements .... you need to have broken a body part. :p

hondaking52
04-02-2010, 09:40 PM
haha, yours is even bigger then gregs.....:p

trx310R#24
04-02-2010, 10:34 PM
You met one of the requirements .... you need to have broken a body part. :p

iv broken many :p

04-02-2010, 10:35 PM
Posts get deleated and members get banned everyday for their BS. Most return without a problem ... but it looks like you're out to pick a bone.

You said you didn't get any warnings the last time ... well here's your warning . If ya don't like it .. cya !!!

Well just unban the other account then. :p

tbrackman84
04-02-2010, 10:45 PM
Pick me because im buying a godly Toyota Tundra soon and I know you love them. LOL. I'm kidding, I really don't want to be a Moderator.:)

Warnerade
04-02-2010, 11:12 PM
You met one of the requirements .... you need to have broken a body part. :p tbhis is my 3rd one. Just let me be a mod in the mod section and the mini section...gotta keep all the adults in check!

honda300EXtreme
04-02-2010, 11:46 PM
man i really had my hopes up. :mad:

trx310R#24
04-03-2010, 01:51 AM
tbhis is my 3rd one. Just let me be a mod in the mod section and the mini section...gotta keep all the adults in check!

dude you are a mod? =p

trx310R#24
04-03-2010, 01:54 AM

welll make another account have a feeling this ones gone by tomorrow :rolleyes:

beastlywarrior
04-03-2010, 03:17 PM
can i moderate the 350 and under:p

coryatver
04-03-2010, 05:35 PM

oh my is the tree ok? lol I thought you only had to worry about those in xc racing

QuadJunkies
04-04-2010, 12:19 AM
and watch a few guys try and get Quadjunkies to show them those pics she took years ago.

LOL OH the good ole days ..:o :p

Warnerade
04-04-2010, 12:23 AM
Originally posted by QuadJunkies
LOL OH the good ole days ..:o :p hahahaha ohhhh yes.

MOFO
04-04-2010, 07:59 AM

Keep it up and you'll be crying about TWO accounts you want unbanned.

04-04-2010, 11:10 AM
All I meant was if he's giving warnings why can't I get a warning as Nova..... Is it that time of month for everyone?

quadracer707
04-04-2010, 07:39 PM
Dont forget the Ice cream man. Weed out the BULLCHIT!!:grr:

woodsracer144
04-04-2010, 08:02 PM
Originally posted by MOFO
Keep it up and you'll be crying about TWO accounts you want unbanned.

LMFAO! that was amazing! haha! can i get your autograph! haha! damb that made my day!

JRP
04-04-2010, 10:25 PM

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA oh dustin, u would bring that up man! Yes, im a tree hugger for life, hate on it! lmfao

Quad18star
04-04-2010, 10:31 PM
Originally posted by JRP
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA oh dustin, u would bring that up man! Yes, im a tree hugger for life, hate on it! lmfao

Every group needs atleast one tree hugger ... :p

fastredrider44
04-05-2010, 10:14 AM
Posts get deleated and members get banned everyday for their BS.

Is that how you spell it?:o

Quad18star
04-05-2010, 10:49 AM
Is that how you spell it?:o

Yup , that's how I spell it. It's the Canadian way of spelling it. :)

DVXchic
04-06-2010, 01:33 PM
Awww man, i wanted to be a moderator. Good luck guys, and have fun.

Quad18star
04-06-2010, 04:49 PM
Originally posted by DVXchic
Awww man, i wanted to be a moderator. Good luck guys, and have fun.

Haven't seen you around here in a while. How's the business doing ? You guys still sponsoring Jamie this year on her Apex? I know she's anxious to get out there and race again after breaking her arm last season.

DVXchic
04-07-2010, 09:36 AM
I was off for a bit, I was looking for a new quad and decided this was the best place for info. Now i seem to check it out everyday again. I guess i missed it......Jeff and Jamies dad have been trading secrets back and forth lately, i have still not met her yet. Hopefully soon, i hear shes a pretty good rider. Hopefully she can come down to some races around here and show the boys how its done.

How have you been? Congratulations on the upcoming wedding.

Quad18star
04-07-2010, 11:14 AM
Originally posted by DVXchic
I was off for a bit, I was looking for a new quad and decided this was the best place for info. Now i seem to check it out everyday again. I guess i missed it......Jeff and Jamies dad have been trading secrets back and forth lately, i have still not met her yet. Hopefully soon, i hear shes a pretty good rider. Hopefully she can come down to some races around here and show the boys how its done.

How have you been? Congratulations on the upcoming wedding.

I know they have plans to run a lot of races down in southern Ontario this year since there isn't much competition for her up here. If she wouldn't have broken her arm last year , I believe she had the championship wrapped up. Rob has her Apex running sweet. It pulls crazy hard and is FAST. I ain't BSing when I say it takes all other Apex minis by a good 5 or 7 lengths when the gates drop.

What kind of quad are you looking to buy? Does Jeff still race?

Thanks for the congrats .... we've been doing a lot of planning lately , although it's not as hectic as most others weddings , since we've been engaged for a year and half so we take one thing at a time.

DVXchic
04-08-2010, 12:32 PM
I purchased a 09 DS450, love it too. has great power and suspension. Jeff retired he now has a Jeep.
Robin had her quad down here last fall, we were doing drags against our other riders apex that runs ama. We were running about the same HP and speeds. and now we both have gone bigger so i would imagine he will be back to compare again.
Hope to see her down here.

Keep the wedding cheap, and go big on the honeymoon. thats what i think. :D