PDA

View Full Version : Getting out

Pappy
04-01-2010, 08:01 AM
PC business is for sale, going to focus strictly on wedding photography.

$100k for all equipment(Ovens,guns, welders, everything), 2 years of site advertising and instruction /help with set up if needed.

PM me, or call 304-754-7609

Scro
04-01-2010, 08:08 AM
Wow, that's big news. I'm getting hitched on Oct. 2. Can I get the same buddy price on my pics as I did on my PC?:D

Pappy
04-01-2010, 08:12 AM
As long as travel costs are covered yes

fandl450r
04-01-2010, 08:17 AM
I c wat u did thar Pappy.

:D

Quad18star
04-01-2010, 08:34 AM
I don't blame ya .... why stare at someone's old beat up junk , when you can stare at someone's hot new thang !!!!:p

Quad18star
04-01-2010, 08:43 AM
Originally posted by Scro
Wow, that's big news. I'm getting hitched on Oct. 2. Can I get the same buddy price on my pics as I did on my PC?:D

Listen here ... I already booked PAPPY for October 2nd. Hahaha:p

Just joking , but I'm getting hitched on that date to though. Maybe we can talk eachother out of doing it. muahaha:devil:

bens250ex
04-01-2010, 09:05 AM
Originally posted by Quad18star
I don't blame ya .... why stare at someone's old beat up junk , when you can stare at someone's hot new thang !!!!:p

lmao, i wish i had 100k im about to build a oven big enough to do frames and such.

Sjorge450R
04-01-2010, 09:06 AM
Now whose gonna pc my stuff?!?! I don't trust anyone else with my stuff. I'll have to keep you in mind a few years down the road, I'll get you to shoot my wedding lol

Quad18star
04-01-2010, 09:13 AM
Originally posted by bens250ex
lmao, i wish i had 100k im about to build a oven big enough to do frames and such.

I wish I had 100K to buy that over. I'd be able to roast a full moose in that mofo.:devil:

bens250ex
04-01-2010, 09:26 AM
I wish I had 100K to buy that over. I'd be able to roast a full moose in that mofo.:devil:

well i would have to say roasting a full moose would be the last thing i would think of putting in the oven! lmao how does moose tast though? we don't have them down here in my woods, maybe one or two at the zoo lol.

Quad18star
04-01-2010, 09:48 AM
Originally posted by bens250ex
well i would have to say roasting a full moose would be the last thing i would think of putting in the oven! lmao how does moose tast though? we don't have them down here in my woods, maybe one or two at the zoo lol.

Tastes like a cow ... but with a moose flava !! Hahaha

Kickstarts-suck
04-01-2010, 11:08 AM

LMFAO! omg!!

dns1764
04-01-2010, 11:50 AM
pappy if you posted that yesterday, but i call your april fools

Pappy
04-01-2010, 11:55 AM
:devil:

dns1764
04-01-2010, 11:57 AM
Originally posted by dns1764
pappy if you posted that yesterday, but i call your april fools
wow i sounded stupid...that doesnt even makes sence. i guess thats what you get trying to multitask

bens250ex
04-01-2010, 12:25 PM

well maybe one day i can try some moose! lol

DEVINF450R
04-01-2010, 12:49 PM
i was actually upset :mad: i wont trust pc to anyone else

MX MaNiAc 06
04-01-2010, 01:05 PM
You'd get fired real quick after majority of the shots are down the brides maids dresses and girls bending over!

I'm getting my girl good tonight.. she's so gullible. I'm going to the track tonight and I thought about telling her i broke a bone but that's going a little too far.

dehner47
04-01-2010, 01:31 PM
Originally posted by MX MaNiAc 06
You'd get fired real quick after majority of the shots are down the brides maids dresses and girls bending over!

I'm getting my girl good tonight.. she's so gullible. I'm going to the track tonight and I thought about telling her i broke a bone but that's going a little too far.

ya dude. dont go and do that. please dont jinx yourself. then you will actual get hurt and need her help and she will tell you to go **** yourself. :eek2: plus being injured is def something you dont want to joke around with. especially the sport we are in. injuries happen everyday. not something to joke about.

tell her you met a really cool chic at the track and she rides and for some reason you feel drawn to her and you think its time for yall to call it quits so you can persue some other tail. she will love that.:devil:

MX MaNiAc 06
04-02-2010, 08:41 AM
Originally posted by dehner47
ya dude. dont go and do that. please dont jinx yourself. then you will actual get hurt and need her help and she will tell you to go **** yourself. :eek2: plus being injured is def something you dont want to joke around with. especially the sport we are in. injuries happen everyday. not something to joke about.

tell her you met a really cool chic at the track and she rides and for some reason you feel drawn to her and you think its time for yall to call it quits so you can persue some other tail. she will love that.:devil:

I know man I was gonna put my quad on its side in the creek and act like i hurt something minor but like you said that's not something to joke about in this sport. She would get real worked up and then really mad. haha

She was taking forever to come over and i told her there was a dozen of my friends over getting hammered with more on the way and she needed to hurry because ppl are getting drunk fast and she needs to play catch up. She got here and was like wtf? Where is everyone? I told her to look at the calendar. She got a good laugh out of it.