PDA

View Full Version : paypal/ebay

trx310R#24
04-01-2010, 12:43 AM
i ordered a piston off ebay and the seller told me they are out of stock... fine so he refunded me my money and i looked for a new piston (all most a week later) and i see he still has it listed so i messaged him and ask if its in stock he said yes i ordered again.. a few hours later he tells me they are out of stock? =p paypal says i was refunded my money but my bank account says it was put back then taken again.. by the seller. i didnt know they could take money from my paypal account?

Fear250r
04-01-2010, 09:36 AM
I would just buy somewhere else.

bens250ex
04-01-2010, 09:37 AM
Paypal gets fishy sometimes. Its such a big organization now that its all done by computers with generated responses. I have had a hell of a time getting money back from ebay/paypal. It usually just takes a couple of days, but if nothing happens in a few days i would try to get in contact with someone on the phone and see what they say about the ordeal. they should be able to view your account and let you know what is going on.

Sjorge450R
04-01-2010, 11:50 AM
it takes 3-5 days for your money to be posted again. This isn't PayPal's rules, its the Federal Reserves. I forget the technical name of it, but I have gone through this before and I can assure you that its a pain.