PDA

View Full Version : ESR powervalve engines?

bubbag
03-31-2010, 05:48 PM
I noticed the aftermarket esr cylinders are down in price. I am thinking about getting a 350cc powervalve from them. What is in them for a sleeve or is it nikasil? are the new powervalve cylinders a newly designed cylinder like the non pv ones?
What all do I need to order from him to make my 88 a 350? I have a machinist that will be able to bore the cases.... should I install a new clutch basket and quick change cover as well, and order new yukon gears? also where do you guys buy a full engine bearing a seal kit?

Honda 250r 001
04-02-2010, 09:08 AM
Originally posted by bubbag
I noticed the aftermarket esr cylinders are down in price. I am thinking about getting a 350cc powervalve from them. What is in them for a sleeve or is it nikasil? are the new powervalve cylinders a newly designed cylinder like the non pv ones?
What all do I need to order from him to make my 88 a 350? I have a machinist that will be able to bore the cases.... should I install a new clutch basket and quick change cover as well, and order new yukon gears? also where do you guys buy a full engine bearing a seal kit?

defeneartly yukons, and neils clutch mod. Ebay has full bearing kits for just over 100 bucks. I would hold off on the quick change clutch cover unless your just lookin to blow some cash right now.