PDA

View Full Version : A nod to Travis Wotring

Logan #34's Dad
03-31-2010, 08:23 AM
I'd like to recognize that Travis put it on us in the 70CVT class in the second moto in Alabama this past weekend. Had he not had issues in his heat race he would have won the overall.
His mechanic has his stuff dialed in for sure! Right dad? Hehe.

JIM GRACE
03-31-2010, 09:22 AM
Congrats to wotring racing, must have been an
awesome race to watch.

I saw a couple of pics of your sons green drr, looks cool
you don't see to many of those anymore.

Logan #34's Dad
03-31-2010, 10:47 AM
Yeah, the green is what we bought back in '07 because I'm a Kawi fan. Now I love it because he is real easy to spot on the track. DRR now makes it again too!

T@AFP
03-31-2010, 12:47 PM
Yes Travis kicked mega butt this weekend. That bike was rippin, it sounded sick. Kudo's to that team!

don bassani
03-31-2010, 01:42 PM
Travis is also one of the smoothest and safest riders there is. You never have to worry about Travis hitting anybody ever .He will only make a clean pass at the right time. At D6 he was called the ICEMAN because of his calm,cool riding style . The faster our kids go the more safety is an issue . Having to race with super safe kids with no banging and bumping is a real pleasure.

dblacks
03-31-2010, 02:18 PM
That Kid is awesome! Awesome Mechanic too.

Steve knows his stuff and sets a bar that many try to compete with!

tyler70t
03-31-2010, 05:21 PM
We have had the pleasure of watching Travis fly around the track @ Atco plenty of times. I think he could give us all a half lap head start and still win @ Atco. Extremely smooth and fast and Steve has those quads ripping. Great people...:)

jerkyboy
03-31-2010, 07:04 PM
No dought Steve had that thing rippen. But hats off to Travis for running a awesome race. To bad the pipe broke on Travis's 90
would have liked to see him run up front.

hotquads1
04-03-2010, 11:25 AM
HUGE congrats to Travis and Steve, Travis made it look easy . all those d-6 and northern boys been under the snow for months so they were coming with less practice time , had to knock the rust off but by the end of the weekend they were groovin . Kentucky oughta be fun . Travis made a cool observation last weekend , he said the quads with number plates in 30's all seem fast (31, 32, 33, 34, etc ) you know he's gotta interesting point there.

Marc