PDA

View Full Version : ANYONE FROM Boone, Hueys Corner, KY

Grimzella
03-30-2010, 05:58 PM
I have a question about a riding area. Is the land that surrounds the Ohio river that runs thru Boone Kentucky Private Property? The land is just West of Hueys Corner. I can see trails on Google Earth, and even a small race track (off the main road -Locust Grove Rd.) So i know peeps ride there.. But whats it called.. and where would the trail head be located? My cousin lives in Burlington Ky, and wants places to ride.. there are no local woods where he is.. but it looks like there are alot of woods over toward the river.

Thanks for any help in this matter.

Dave

Newt327
03-30-2010, 08:23 PM
I'm Grimzella's cousin who lives in Burlington, the trails he's talking about are inthe Burlington/Rabbit Hash area.

smr
03-31-2010, 08:30 AM
I don't know anything about that area but your not real far from Owenton. They have a riding area there.

You might want to check out this page. Register and go to the forums.

www.kentuckyriders.com

waloud
04-01-2010, 12:19 AM
When i visit their website, a malware ad keeps popping up saying the site is infected. What is the name of the place in Owenton?

smr
04-01-2010, 08:16 AM
actually it's not owenton...it's just close to there.

http://www.bucksrunmxpark.com/

it ws called bucksrun but they are changing the name to dirty turtle.

Newt327
04-01-2010, 11:24 AM
lol, Dirty Turtle, i like the name.

Grimzella
04-01-2010, 07:24 PM
thanks guys, maybe when i head out there newt... we can take a run out and look in the truck.. look for trails ect.

thx again.

waloud
04-02-2010, 12:16 AM
Bucks Run is opening back up. I hope the trails are cleaned out and in better shape. It wasn't a bad place, I just thought the price was a little high. I'll give it another shot.