PDA

View Full Version : What is up with this??

rookiex
01-27-2003, 06:34 PM
I have been tryin to sell my quad for god knows how long....is there somthing wrong with my quad....is it worth the price I am selling it??....the thing is in like perfect condition...why is'nt anyone even considering buying 400ex's anymore...

Guy400
01-27-2003, 06:37 PM
The 400EX market has really dropped in the last year. You'd be better off parting out any aftermarket parts you've got and then selling the quad as close to stock as possible.

rookiex
01-27-2003, 06:53 PM
it takes for ever to part it out tho.and I am running outta time...out doors start soon.And can I trust people shipping it....and stuff...how do you go about doing it ya know....not getting ripped off...should they send the money first or somthing??....And could I ever get as much money out of it parting it out....

MILF_HUNTER
01-27-2003, 07:12 PM
i really dont see why you want to sell it to get a new racing quad. i know this has been said before but it is a nice quad. If your thinkin the 400ex is out dated then look at eichner. he is still runnin strong on his. if you do have your heart set on a crf then buy a houser frame and crf motor and use the parts that you have. what ever is left over part that out:confused:

rookiex
01-27-2003, 07:20 PM
The thing is I just cant go out and buy it...the frame and all....I am taking out a loan to do this...So its gotta be one bike all in tact and vary sweet.I dont have the $$$$....thats part of the reason I am selling my ex so I will have money...

01-27-2003, 07:21 PM
the only other quad id want is like a laeger yzf or crf, 400ex is my second choice, no other quad intrests me, ill take all the 400exs i can get, id keep yours if i was u

RiPPiNiTuP7
01-27-2003, 07:23 PM
Originally posted by freeride132
the only other quad id want is like a laeger yzf or crf, 400ex is my second choice, no other quad intrests me, ill take all the 400exs i can get, id keep yours if i was u

;)