PDA

View Full Version : Can Am at Pell city

ml450r
03-30-2010, 08:27 AM
Some Can Am riders did pretty good...
http://atvmotocross.com/articles/2031_can-am-ds-450-on-podium-for-opening-round-of-atv-motocross-nationals

My plus 30 moto 2. Video stops right before I pass into second.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YcliCsty8h0

I have alot of other video on you tube from the weekend too, Mostly short videos from a flip camera.

Blizzard24
03-30-2010, 08:53 AM
great job guys!!!

HOBS DS450
03-30-2010, 09:10 AM
Congrats! Nice Job.

blaster99
03-30-2010, 12:44 PM
Thanks! :cool: I should have podiumed in 4 stroke B too, I missed the gate drop of the 2nd moto. Rookie mistake. I guess winning open B was good enough for this time.

TNT
03-30-2010, 01:58 PM
Pretty cool! I don't see any other OEM putting amatuer names on a major website like AMA -ATV, another perk to owning one along w/good contingency money... :D

cwr~413
03-30-2010, 04:10 PM
chad looked super fasst in practice sat. he was haulin through the whoops.

ml450r
03-30-2010, 06:35 PM
Originally posted by blaster99
Thanks! :cool: I should have podiumed in 4 stroke B too, I missed the gate drop of the 2nd moto. Rookie mistake. I guess winning open B was good enough for this time.
Is your quad Red? I saw you lining up in open B Sunday. Your bike looks good, I never see red ones.

Assuming it's yours, it was number 99...

florentino
03-30-2010, 07:31 PM
Originally posted by cwr~413
chad looked super fasst in practice sat. he was haulin through the whoops.
chad and creamer are way faster cause they are not on a kfx.
here s whats going to happen on the next races in the pros i can bet money on this one for sure. the top guys are josh and dustin on ltr and chad. josh is fast but always make mistakes so hes out. and chad can win if the bike does not fail. to bad cause it wil fail mark my words. i do cam am do win. pat on a honda say what. he will do better on a honda. i wish ktm was in the game cause the say how good it is. polaris dont have a chance.
i am a big fan of bird and gust and natalie but they are kind of old.

blaster99
03-30-2010, 07:55 PM
Yeah that's me. I'll have to keep an eye out for ya at Ballance if you're going.

cwr~413
03-30-2010, 08:02 PM
Originally posted by florentino
chad and creamer are way faster cause they are not on a kfx.
here s whats going to happen on the next races in the pros i can bet money on this one for sure. the top guys are josh and dustin on ltr and chad. josh is fast but always make mistakes so hes out. and chad can win if the bike does not fail. to bad cause it wil fail mark my words. i do cam am do win. pat on a honda say what. he will do better on a honda. i wish ktm was in the game cause the say how good it is. polaris dont have a chance.
i am a big fan of bird and gust and natalie but they are kind of old.

little, brown, lots of hondas. i am a bird fan no doubt, but im really pullin for chad this year. if the can-am will stay together and he can stay healthy i say he can beat dustin this year. dustin had everyone beat at pell city thou. the old guys were up there in the second moto but kinda faded. i really wish ktm had a top pro riding one of the orange machines, just like the 2 wheel machines they could be right in there.