PDA

View Full Version : great weekend

dcarter
03-30-2010, 02:47 AM
WHAT A WEEKEND!!!!!!
congrats to all riders. how about the riders using dc stuff, you kids make the stuff i build look great! a big thank you to the parents who spend the money to by my stuff. okay here we go.
1st. place dj bassani 50 and 70 class. folks you have to love this kid! if for no other reason than to watch his dad! he is great to watch the way he gets wound up! he is also a great guy!
1st. place 90 cvt tyler mack. if you get the chance to meet tyler and his parents they are really nice and rusty really has his bike ready at all times.
1st. place 70 mod. ryan harness, did any one notice how much ryan had grown and you could tell ryan is in great shape this year.
how about little brother will in the 70 cvt class and the 70 mod. class! he is really coming on.
to all riders this weekend, way to go every one had a great time and the racing was out of this world. i noticed every one steped it up for this year. great job all. dc

Logan #34's Dad
03-30-2010, 06:53 AM
Hey Dave, Just so you know, Your stuff was 1st and 2nd overall in the 70cvt, and 1st, 2nd, 3rd in 90cvt that I know of for sure. That's why I stuck with DC - "tried and proven". If it ain't broke - don't fix it.

don bassani
03-30-2010, 11:24 AM
Hey Dave, I just want to say thanks for your help. You certainly helped me in getting DJ's suspension dialed in and it showed .DC suspension worked great !!

THARNESS
03-30-2010, 12:30 PM
Thank you sooo much for everything Dave. You and your products are top notch. Ryan and Will couldn't do what they do without you.

mxdad423
03-30-2010, 05:09 PM
SUPER DAVE does it again, LOL...... Way to go Dave, nice to see your stuff still on top, wish Brandon and I could of been there maybe we could of added one more to the list, but unforturnatley the quad wasn't ready yet and the finances aren't there just yet either, this winter really beat me up. Maybe we can make KY. Congrats to all the kids, sounds like there was alot of talent out there with the DC suspension under them. GREAT JOB GUYS AND GALS......

Kevin Smitley