PDA

View Full Version : Dade City MX 100cc Stock Appearing

greenmachine70
03-29-2010, 04:23 PM
My son Colby Goodman riding the #24x Black DRR/DRX sponsored by Ironhorse Motorsports and PEP Racing. A true sweep by getting the holeshots and wins in Moto 1 & 2.
This was his first podium this year at DCMX.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3RuKENUAmw4

fastrnrik
03-29-2010, 04:38 PM
Very cool! He was rolling in both moto's! Some good racing in that class.

nordic quad
03-29-2010, 05:35 PM
Congrats looks like he was rippin.:D

hwf-racing
03-29-2010, 06:29 PM
Colby, was en-fuego!!! thats was his best racing this season at DC. See you the 10th. Derek

greenmachine70
03-29-2010, 06:43 PM
HWF, I tried to reply to your PM but your box is full.
Thank You all for the compliments. Colby is here reading them and it is encouraging to him to know guys like you recognize his riding.
Thank You again and see you both at next race!

Ride1Rob
03-29-2010, 06:49 PM
Colb was rolling it on! Great to finally see him get on the podium against some very good competition. Hopefully there'll be more to come. That class is very interesting as there are 4-5 kids that can win the title.

greenmachine70
03-29-2010, 06:55 PM
Derek, dont forget your sent messages box also. You must delete them too. It still says your box is full.....

Thanks Rob, Jam was really aggressive this weekend like I have never seen at DCMX before as well. I see good things coming for the young man. Once he gets that holeshot it will be ON!!!
I know he can do it.

Ride1Rob
03-30-2010, 12:29 AM
Thanx Steve, he's getting there. Seems like he grew some Kahunas since his 9th birthday. I've never seen him ride that aggressive before and it showed during the race. After that nasty off this past weekend he needs the seat time to get over it. We'll see... ;)

Now that Conner appears not to be racing at Bartow anymore we need you to come out this weekend. He hasn't run against Colb all year.... :(

fastrnrik
03-30-2010, 08:29 AM
Rob, I thought Jam did a great job this weekend, especially considering his spill. I hate seeing any kid hit the ground. I'm glad he was ok.

I'm thinking maybe we should keep Derek away from the gates. He helped Hunter AND Jam on the gate.... Hunter got hung in the gates and Jam wrecked.... Derek is bad mojo! I told him to stay away from my kid on the gate! hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Just kiddin Derek :D

Ride1Rob
03-30-2010, 09:22 AM
Originally posted by fastrnrik
Rob, I thought Jam did a great job this weekend, especially considering his spill. I hate seeing any kid hit the ground. I'm glad he was ok.

I'm thinking maybe we should keep Derek away from the gates. He helped Hunter AND Jam on the gate.... Hunter got hung in the gates and Jam wrecked.... Derek is bad mojo! I told him to stay away from my kid on the gate! hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Just kiddin Derek :D

LMAO!!! Now that's funny!

Seriously,,, I think it's a combination of all the words of encouragement you all are giving him. I know that's good for any kid and I try to do the same as well.

fastrnrik
03-30-2010, 12:52 PM
I agree. Confidence is everything with kids. I try to keep kids pumped up when I talk to them.

Steve- check your PM's

greenmachine70
03-30-2010, 02:28 PM
checked them.......

hwf-racing
03-30-2010, 07:13 PM
Hey, my pm box is clean:) About time...huh Yeah I'm resining from gate duty after this past race:eek2: