PDA

View Full Version : What would you do?

Titanium
03-29-2010, 02:03 PM
Alright i've had my YFZ for 3 years now. I'm thinkin about trading it in. But im stuck between a rock and a hard spot. Should i just keep the quad i have now and put +2 a-arms and aftermarket suspension or should i go ahead and trade it in on something newer, i was thinkin about maybe gettin a new Can am 450 or yamaha's new 450. What do you guys think?

yfzrider310
03-29-2010, 04:40 PM
I would say keep it because your going to lose a bunch of money on the trade. You could easily buy a long travel set up for the amount your saving probably some other goodies too. I would say keep it. My 06 has been good for 4 years now so i dont plan on selling it.

Vampire2800
03-29-2010, 09:40 PM
Dude, you're 06 is worth about 3-3500. Hate to say it, but you'll get about 2000 trade in on it. Keep it, mod it, sell it, anything but trade it.

aaamx
03-30-2010, 10:22 PM
got two buddies one with yf450r and one with the can am the yamaha is by far the better quad. in my opion

Kovatch
03-31-2010, 08:05 PM
You can have all the power in the world but if you can't hit the jumps, it does you no good.

I would invest in some long travel set up. The better the suspension the harder and longer you can ride.

Titanium
04-06-2010, 01:46 PM
Originally posted by Kovatch
You can have all the power in the world but if you can't hit the jumps, it does you no good.

I would invest in some long travel set up. The better the suspension the harder and longer you can ride.

Thats what i was thinking. That just sealed the envelope. im gonna go with full flight +2 a-arms with fox shocks up front. Lonestar +2 rear axle. not sure what im gonna do for the rear shock... any suggestions:confused:

04-06-2010, 02:07 PM
Originally posted by Titanium
Thats what i was thinking. That just sealed the envelope. im gonna go with full flight +2 a-arms with fox shocks up front. Lonestar +2 rear axle. not sure what im gonna do for the rear shock... any suggestions:confused:

Motowoz