PDA

View Full Version : Bull Gap, Mio Mi.

juice420
03-29-2010, 01:56 PM
Anyone goin to Bull Gap in the next few weeks?? I'll be in South Branch in the near future and was wondering if anyone wanted to meet up with me and a few of my buddy's. I know its not what it used to be, being patroled by DNR and everything now but it's still a good time.

woody567
04-25-2010, 08:07 PM
Lets go ride, we go to Bull Gap. Every Memorial weekend. We stay there for two days. We all have different quads from a Polaris predator 500,2 Suzuki LT 400, a Honda EX 300, A Suzuki LT 500 Quadzilla we all run paddles. We all have a good fun time.

curryd
05-02-2010, 08:25 PM
I ride there all the time. I rode the past 2 weekends there. The trails are whooped out like always, but the trails that run the snowmobile trails are great shape. Just beginning to take shape with ruts through the corner to really hook the tires in them. Too bad, they don't knock down the whoops though in the tight trails though. Give me a email if wanting to ride, nytro_rtx@hotmail.com I ride a TRX 450r aggressively, so if interested, give me a message.

juice420
05-23-2010, 08:26 PM
Sorry guys, I forgot I posted this. I'm heading up north for memorial day, so whats goin down?

curryd
05-24-2010, 11:13 AM
I will be there as well. Plan on riding Saturday thru Monday. I usually ride out from the Pink Store parking lots. The trail from McKinley to Bull Gap has been cleaned up. Awesome trail all the way. I rode it 2 weekends ago. See you there. If interested in riding a little, email me. See you at the hill.