PDA

View Full Version : 2007 LTR 450 for sale!

jtf8751
03-29-2010, 12:25 PM
I have a low hour 2007 Suzuki LTR450 that is totally race ready with alot of aftermarket parts. It has only been ran a few races and never has been flipped or wrecked. Well maintained and oil changed after every race and well take care of. I even do the valve adjustments and i really take care of it. I am only the second owner. Price is $3950 obo. Here is a list of mods:

Razr race tires all the way around with douglas beadlocks on back and douglas rims on the front
Renthal bars ( i do have some tag bars i may let go with it)
Moose Racing nerf bars
Denton Racing steering stabalizer
front shock covers
Front and rear shocks have been revalved for racing (plusher) but does retain stock springs so you can adjust for your weight
cherry bomb
race cut plastic
AC front bumper
Pingel kill switch

There may be some things I'm leaving out but you won't be disappointed. As you can see its totally setup for racing and ready to go. If someone shows me $3950 I will let the stock rims and tires and light go with it along with the tag and moose bars. Really good price for everything listed. I need to sell asap due to prior engagements. Located in Morehead, Kentucky. Here is a link to photos:

http://s735.photobucket.com/albums/ww351/jtf8751/LTR450/

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

jtf8751
04-07-2010, 07:25 AM
sold.