SRH
03-28-2010, 09:26 PM
i think james sr makes it work, hes a cool dude

muddy400EX
03-28-2010, 09:27 PM
Originally posted by SRH
i think james sr makes it work, hes a cool dude

ya his dad seems pretty cool.

i like how he gets super pissed about the mule brake light, when bubba brings in millions of dollars a year,lol

400exrider69
03-28-2010, 09:50 PM
was a cool show if i had the stuff he has i don't think i'd sleep lol
bubba and his family have worked hard and the reap the rewords for their work can't wait for next show :D

m0t0xk1d
03-28-2010, 09:57 PM
i dont understand how his brother isnt rippin on those tracks 24/7. its like i dream come true

SRH
03-28-2010, 10:10 PM
i think it was great to see someone who has earned there lifestyle enjoying himself

400exrider69
03-28-2010, 10:36 PM
Originally posted by
m0t0xk1d
i dont understand how his brother isnt rippin on those tracks 24/7. its like i dream come true

i'm pretty sure his brother races also. there was a video of james and his little brother doing laps on small bikes

Hondamaster5505
03-29-2010, 04:56 AM
What was up with him saying he didn't want to race the 10' SX series? What kind of rider wins the championship, then doesn't want to defend it?

Obviously he still raced, but he got his wish and got injured. lol.

I think the shows pretty cool, but I still don't like him.

quad59
03-29-2010, 05:50 AM
Take into consideration when the show was filmed. The raceing he was talking about was the 09 outdoors. Instead of racing he made this show.

muddy400EX
03-29-2010, 06:24 AM
i thought he didnt race because san manuel didnt have an outdoor contract, and he couldnt get a ride:ermm:

133tmf
03-29-2010, 10:43 AM
man gota give sr props he made it happen for them , and ofcourse bubba is gifted as can b !!! man it had to b tuff for them in an all white sport , and then to b crazy fast !!! all the haten out there , saw a video that sr was getn interviewed , said when bubba was young they hit a track up north , owner told them we dont race n-----s here ! and sr smashed him calmly oh good cause we came to race motorcycles !!!! love it jus shows if u want sumthin bad enough and work crazy hard at it , u can make it happen !!!! rags to riches !!!! only problem theyve created a spending monster !!! like his pop said doesnt value a dollar !!!! its all about props !!!!

SRH
03-29-2010, 12:29 PM
i think bubba may be racing outdoors this season, but they were talking about 09 outdoors

greghall
03-29-2010, 02:21 PM
I think hes lost his drive after getting hurt hes not better than Carmichel will never be,Ricky was never really hurt bad thats why he is the GOAT! same thing happened to pastrana lost focus gets hurt dont win.lots of guys ride for paychecks now dont want to risk everything to win. And i think Pastrana is the most talented rider every,but hes a little nuts didnt care if he got hurt just wide open for the win!

Jigsaw
03-29-2010, 06:06 PM
Originally posted by 133tmf
man gota give sr props he made it happen for them , and ofcourse bubba is gifted as can b !!! man it had to b tuff for them in an all white sport , and then to b crazy fast !!! all the haten out there , saw a video that sr was getn interviewed , said when bubba was young they hit a track up north , owner told them we dont race n-----s here ! and sr smashed him calmly oh good cause we came to race motorcycles !!!! love it jus shows if u want sumthin bad enough and work crazy hard at it , u can make it happen !!!! rags to riches !!!! only problem theyve created a spending monster !!! like his pop said doesnt value a dollar !!!! its all about props !!!!

:confused: :confused:

gcart2
03-29-2010, 07:45 PM
they are neat people to be around. real down to earth crew.

SRH
03-29-2010, 09:46 PM
Originally posted by greghall
I think hes lost his drive after getting hurt hes not better than Carmichel will never be,Ricky was never really hurt bad thats why he is the GOAT! same thing happened to pastrana lost focus gets hurt dont win.lots of guys ride for paychecks now dont want to risk everything to win. And i think Pastrana is the most talented rider every,but hes a little nuts didnt care if he got hurt just wide open for the win!

carmicheal has said himself he can not go the speeds james does, but carmicheal is the goat because hes the most accomplished, stewart is young yet, give him time and see how it pans out, i dont think there has ever been a faster rider than stewart