PDA

View Full Version : Fox Evols + Dual Spring Podium Rear - LTR 450

Robin Hood
03-28-2010, 04:00 PM
Got a full set of Fox Suspension that I want to get rid of. I bought the set new from Pompton at the beginning of last year. The set has 1 season of XC racing on them.

(2) Front Fox Float Evols, Standard travel
(1) Podium Rear, Dual spring - Set up for 150lb XC rider.
(2) Float Pumps.

Both front shocks and rear shocks are in good condition. The reason I'm selling is to pick up a set of their new 2010 shocks.

Looking to get $1500 for the set.

Shocks are located in North Jersey.

I'll post pictures shortly.

Thanks,
Steve

Oh7ltr450
03-29-2010, 01:41 PM
pm sent

04-06-2010, 08:58 PM
pm sent

manban
04-12-2011, 11:05 AM
No low balling.

manban
04-13-2011, 06:31 AM
I meant I will not Low ball them. I needed shocks too.... But alot of times we get busy with our lives and now we look like Wolves.... all tongues hanging out just waiting for Little red riding Hood!
LOL... DUDE I need shocks too. I have pmed.. like 8 different people for the past month and nothing. Sending my stockers out Hygear Susp. . I will be doing a side by side review on LTR revalve v.s aftermkt.... Live GoPro style My buddy is going Fox on an LTR and I will turn it into shootout. Its going to be interesting. BTW ask for Jon, and tell him Manny&Rob sent you.
Racetech is third party shop trained type These guys are all about in house one -on-one till we get it "RIGHT"type shop. Check them out HyGear Suspension. look for me here or racerx on ltrhq