PDA

View Full Version : Ufc 111 predictions

JJs450r
03-27-2010, 07:29 AM
i think its gonna be close between gsp and hardy but i think hardy is gonna come out with the W hes got some heavy hands and gsp chin isnt the best but who knows

carwin and mir i sure hope carwin stay undefeated. i cant stand mir but if mir is on top of his game like with kongo then carwin is gonna have a tough time. and with carwin never seeing the 2nd round hows his energy gonna hold up

Wheelie
03-27-2010, 08:54 AM
GSP vs Hardy is going to be a close fight, I think GSP's experience and skill set will take the W. Hardy does have heavy hands, but he doesn't know what to do with em. He could have finished Swick several times and never did.

GSP by unanimous decision.

I would like to see Carwin win, I can't stand Mir. Carwin has INSANE KO power and brutal GNP, both categories are better than what Lesnar has to offer and we saw the results of that.

Carwin by KO or TKO early RD 1.

rooster300ex
03-27-2010, 09:20 AM
I think GSP is gonna put a beatin on hardy. Then again there is that punchers chance.

quad2xtreme
03-27-2010, 10:46 AM
GSP
Mir

ben300
03-27-2010, 11:33 AM
GSP-by pure display of dominance
Mir-by slippery submission move

quad2xtreme
03-27-2010, 11:47 AM
Originally posted by ben300
GSP-by pure display of dominance
Mir-by slippery submission move yea, my thinking too.

JJs450r
03-27-2010, 12:32 PM
i think hardy has been training hard for this fight he wants that belt. i think either way

reptikes
03-27-2010, 02:46 PM
Originally posted by Wheelie
GSP vs Hardy is going to be a close fight,

You dont watch/know MMA. Or dont know/watch GSP. There will be nothing close about it.

The Only Chance Hardy Has is.... A Punchers Chance.

I'm taking GSP TKO Stoppage, Mir by TKO, and Fitch by UD.

Really looking forward to seeing how Diaz looks at 170!!!!!!

JJs450r
03-27-2010, 03:56 PM
I don't like diaz to much he real cocky. So I hope he can handle welter.

yam450_53
03-27-2010, 05:44 PM
I don't think gsp will have a hard time taking hardy down, and once he gets him down, well... there's no contest as to who has the best wrestling skills. Remember what they said about bj penn's hands before their rematch? I hope we will see hardy give gsp a hard time though, he is just scary good!

I also can't wait to see the mir vs carwin fight! As much as I would like to see carwin assign one of his deadly ko punches to mir, I think we're going to see a whole new mir tonight. Will be a good night of fighting tonight... ohhh yeahhh,

KAWIRYDER
03-27-2010, 11:15 PM
Just got done watching GSP put the hurting to Hardy. I thought GSP was gonna rip his arms off. That Hardy is a tough son of a gun. GSP put an arm bar that made you cringe. The kamora he did was equally impressive. Good fight though.:D

jcv400ex
03-27-2010, 11:32 PM
GSP fight sucked! I'm sooo sick of that guy....didn't do crap. Oh well. Shane made up for it, that's FOR SURE!! Look out Brock!!

quad2xtreme
03-28-2010, 04:05 AM
didn't get to watch the fights yet but was glad to read Carwin pulled it out. I really didn't think Mir would stand enough with him to get hit.

Pretty obvious the guy has the power to knock anyone down and out. Can't wait till he fights Brock. If I were Brock, I wouldn't trade punches. Brock's been hurt before by a lesser punch.

JJs450r
03-28-2010, 07:56 AM
mir only had one chance to take him down, then he came with a short flurry but once shane got him against the cage man buffalo wild wings went crazyyyyy lol

ya i was really disappointed in the gsp fight on both fighter part dan hardy is a beast got put in 3 pretty nasty submissions and never even thought to tap

i didnt get to see the diaz fight cus it took us 2 hours to sit down lol it was crazy howd he do

Wheelie
03-28-2010, 04:38 PM
Carwin will destroy Lesnar and Lesnar knows it. Carwins record is staggering: 12-0 and no one has yet to survive longer than 4 minutes.

He's an animal and I don't envy anyone that has to face him.

quad2xtreme
03-28-2010, 05:31 PM
Originally posted by Wheelie
Carwin will destroy Lesnar and Lesnar knows it.

Disagree, most of these guys don't think anyone can beat them. If you ask Mir tomorrow, he will fully believe he could take Carwin in a rematch and I believe he would pass a lie detector test on it. Couture is the only who said he can't compete in the "new" heavyweight division. IMO, they need a SuperHW division for these guys.

Honestly, I don't think Fedor could beat Carwin tomorrow. Fedor has been rocked many times by a lesser punch and he is aging too.

The only question I have is whether Lesnar can get Carwin to the ground quick enough without getting hit. I totally agree that Carwin would knock Lesnar out in a standing fight. I am not sure how Carwin would do on the ground. Of course, it isn't like Lesnar is going to submit him. I still don't think Lesnar fears Carwin one bit.

03-29-2010, 11:13 AM
Hey jeremy do you have a new cell number? Im tryin to get some 450r parts i didnt know if maybe you or your brother had any.

JJs450r
03-29-2010, 04:17 PM
check pm

TWISTED
03-29-2010, 07:24 PM
Lesnar had better not take Carwin lightly..... Carwin is a BEAST!!!!!