PDA

View Full Version : Superior Motorsports in Woodstock, GA

Guy400
03-26-2010, 11:35 AM
Anybody ever buy off this dealership or heard anything about it? They've always got quads for seemingly pretty cheap...almost too cheap. My brother's looking at 2 LTR's down there but I don't want to waste a 9 hour round trip if there's something going on with them.

MX450
03-26-2010, 06:38 PM
I live in woodstock and ive never even heard of them, not sayin there is anything wrong with them, just never heard of em

SRH
03-26-2010, 07:10 PM
ive seen dealers around here doing the same.....brand new quads and bike s cheaper than some used...but there not adding on other costs...i actually went to buy 3 xr 50s yrs back advertised $850 ...got there and they added, assembly freight, and a bunch of other costs, came to $1380...i said no thanks and went and bought them brand new otd for $1300 at a place advertising for 11 and change....if i had to guess thats what there doing

CJM
03-26-2010, 08:32 PM
Probably a bait and switch scam. Friend of mine went to a place 2 hours south of where I am and they had advertised leftover 08's for 3200 on ebay and 3k out the door.

He gets there after calling before hand (and was assured they were 3k OTD) and gets told there is all kinds of other fees.

We go to the local dealer that is closing down to see if they have anything and we mention the other dealer and the guy tell us horror stories of people who went there and had the quads they bought there serviced at the local dealer and were found to be used trade ins cleaned up, and all sorts of other stuff.

If the deals to good to be true it usually is.

Guy400
03-26-2010, 08:44 PM
http://www.atvtraderonline.com/find/dealers/Superior-Motorsport/2901396

Thanks for the replies. MX 450, don't make a special trip but if you're ever by that address posted as the dealership let me know what it looks like. Here's the link to the guy's inventory. My brother is looking at the '08 for $4200 and the '07 for $3900.