PDA

View Full Version : Fuel line

chillytater
03-26-2010, 11:11 AM
Need to replace my fuel so I went to napa bought a piece of line but to make it fit there are 2 very tight bends iam afraid that they are to tight and will not allow the fuel to flow right does anyone have any ideas or is that a piece that's preshaped At the factory

bkelley
03-26-2010, 11:18 AM
Just get an OEM one from http://dgy.com.

jman7290
03-27-2010, 08:47 AM
I am using a heavy duty fuel line from an auto parts store also with no problems. When I got a new carb I needed a longer fuel line, so thats what I did. I also used a couple of small radiator clamps at each end of the fuel line.

05 440 11:1 Big Bore, Hot Cams stage 2, GT Thunder HD studs and HD timing chain, Ported & Polished, Trinity stage 4 full exhaust, Doug Eichner signature series 440 carb with billet spacer plate, AMR stage 3 CDI with Monster Coil, Uni Filter with Pro Design Billet intake adapter and aluminum air box with scoop and outerwear, over sized aluminum oil tank wih air ports, Elka Elite front shocks with Full Flight +2 A-Arms, LoneStar +3 axcalaber axel with billet twin row bearing carrier, LSR brake block off, ITP Rims, DG Fat series swing arm skid, DG Race Peg nerf bars, DG V-Lite front bumper, DG case saver, OMF air scoops, Rox dash panel and hand gaurds, Precision steering stabilizer, Fasst Flex bars, ODI Grips, Outerwears shock covers