PDA

View Full Version : im feelin so let down..

woodsracer144
03-25-2010, 12:03 PM
ok so this is a venting post pretty much and just want to hear your input.

im dating this chick and shes nothing like most girls, shes from a racing fam, gramp works Ice races uncle is factory gas gas rider, dad was factory honda back in the day. her fam is crazy awsome. i fit right in with them but some of the things shes doing is just driving me crazy, i know she knows shes doing it and its bugging me. she always hangs around friends, thats fine i dont care but i dont have any class with her and i'm lucky if i see her an hour out of the day. unless its the weekends or if i swing over to her place after my night class.. she doesnt really have time for BS, and i have no time for it but her friends are BFF's one day then hate the one person the next, and are annoying as ****! theres like 3 i can stand. the rest i wish i could knock some common sence in to them cause they have none of it. I always go down by her when i can see her noon hour. and i put up with her firends but then when i want her to hang around mine, she goes and runs away from me cause she doesnt want to and all this stuff...

i just think it should be a little give and take, i give in all the time to her and she never does to me...

im really getting wore out right now with time change, stacked with class, work and i have papers up the *** that are due like everyother day, i have a 7 page report thats due this comming friday( tomorrow) and i have a page done.

so do you think im wrong for being upset with her about it? and what should i say. just of you that dont really know me, i grew up on a farm and my folks were really old school when i was little but now are easy and let me go do what ever cause i know that if i **** up that all hell will break loose when i get home, and thats even on the light side. if i my dad raises his voice at me for any reason something bad is about to happen,

so i've told her at least 3 times that it bugs me and she still doesnt do anything,

CJM
03-25-2010, 12:06 PM
Girls can be confusing, this one sounds cool but doesnt really have a clue wtf she wants.

Me, I would talk to her and see how it goes. But from experience it sounds like your making an effort to try working stuff out and she isnt-usually ends up in disater.

Sorry man..

woodsracer144
03-25-2010, 12:12 PM
Originally posted by CJM
Girls can be confusing, this one sounds cool but doesnt really have a clue wtf she wants.

Me, I would talk to her and see how it goes. But from experience it sounds like your making an effort to try working stuff out and she isnt-usually ends up in disater.

Sorry man..

i know she likes me, the one night we got in a fight cause theres a guy thats gay we know (goes to school here) and i dont have the time of day for him cause he thinks everyone should feel sorry for him but she was saying some stuff she shouldnt say and i just freaked out to say the least, when im pissed, i am pissed and i just have to walk away and i told her that, when i came back from a walk and i talked with her she was crying her eyes out cause she thought i was gonna break up with her and stuff, i dont want to say i wanna end it but some **** has to change fast...

reconmaster
03-25-2010, 03:07 PM
just relax and give it time.

woodsracer144
03-25-2010, 03:28 PM
recon, im pretty sure your right, its just like some little kid poking you with a stick annoying and i just dont understand why she doesnt understand...

Honda4life05
03-25-2010, 07:44 PM
play hard to get! it drives the females crazyyy.

woodsracer144
03-25-2010, 08:24 PM
Originally posted by Honda4life05
play hard to get! it drives the females crazyyy.

well shes already go me, im not whipped, cause i just walk away from her time to time cause she just drives me up the freakin wall!

jcv400ex
03-25-2010, 08:36 PM
Yeah, you're pretty much screwed from the sounds of it. You can't make her change, she has to decide to do it on her own. Best thing to do is just ignore her and let her come to you....cuz once she realizes she can do **** and get away with it...it'll never end.

END THE CYCLE NOW!!!

woodsracer144
03-25-2010, 08:40 PM
Originally posted by jcv400ex
Yeah, you're pretty much screwed from the sounds of it. You can't make her change, she has to decide to do it on her own. Best thing to do is just ignore her and let her come to you....cuz once she realizes she can do **** and get away with it...it'll never end.

END THE CYCLE NOW!!!

well im on my way over to her place in a few... i have a few words of wisdom for her...

im gonna tell her she has to get her **** figured out and find out what she wants right now and shes gonna have to give and take...(meaning let go on what she does and doesnt want to do)

derekhonda
03-25-2010, 08:55 PM
Originally posted by woodsracer144
well im on my way over to her place in a few... i have a few words of wisdom for her...

im gonna tell her she has to get her **** figured out and find out what she wants right now and shes gonna have to give and take...(meaning let go on what she does and doesnt want to do)

Thats the approach I'd use. Just straight up tell her, look, I'm gonna take a step backwards for now. I really do like you, but some of the stuff you do is driving me up the wall. If you think my concerns are silly and unwarranted, then I guess I took a step in the right directions, cause things can't keep going this way. If you are willing to give a little and meet me in the middle, I'll be waiting to discuss, atleast for a short time...

03-25-2010, 09:18 PM
This would be a terrible time to post "U MAD?" lol Anyways women are extremely confusing. It was never meant to be that we understand them which makes us want them more for being mysterious I guess and trying to figure them out? lol IDK but I cant stand when girls dont know what they want. I was hanging out with this chick, at 1st I had no interest in her I was like eh and then I started hanging out with her and was like wow I honestly didnt see this coming I like her, then she all of a sudden loses interest in me. For maybe a week I was like wtf did I do? It wasnt something I did or didnt do, it was her not knowing what she wanted. Now I have my ex friend I guess you would call him ex girlfriend that I'm slowly moving in on lol It feels kinda like we goof around and secretly know we like eachother but were not really taking it serious just kinda messin around. I think its better that way theres no stress at all. Not saying I would marry her or anything but she seems like the right one to be with at this point in time just to have fun. I've seen friends dedicate their lives to their girlfriends only to see it fall apart and they get crushed. I just dont see why you would want to spend every minute possible with someone at a young age, go out, have fun, and live life.

woodsracer144
03-25-2010, 09:36 PM
well just got there, im sitting in the driveway on my phone, haha but i dont have any time with her other then the one hour of the day and it would be nice to see her for the one hour that i can see her, before we started datn she never shut up, and would talk to me all the time on facebook and in person and all that now shes all quite. its like im pulling teeth... so i dont know whats up, i ask is something worng and she said no and then i say would you tell me if there was and she said yes, and i said cause you know what my # 1 rule is right? and she said yeah, dont lie to you and be honest about everything and if something wrong tell you, and i said right on babe. gave her a hug and went on our ways... that was this afternoon, i saw her for like 5 mins, but it was rushed... game time... see what happens... i'll fill you in on tomorrow or sat. cause sat were suppose to chill...

ElSean13
03-26-2010, 09:23 AM
From my experience (i have been dating the same girl for over a year) girls are TRICKY haha but, i wouldnt think about leaving her. Theres been times when i wanna knock the **** outta my GF, its something that has to be worked on by both. It can take time, maybe she is in fact one who doesnt know what she wants, just show her you care, dont be forceful and eager for her to change so quickly, tell her you wanna work on things because you dont want it to end up in a way you dont want it to (breaking up) and just let her know that you want things to work, and while you tell her hold her hands and look her in the eyes and tell her, that usually gets em and helps them know you really want them.

Like i said dont rush her to change, tell her that if it has to take time for it to happen then so be it, but she has to try to, and if she isnt going to help, then your not either.

let us know how it goes buddy.

bomberman
03-26-2010, 11:16 AM
We need pics so we can truly decide what you need to do.

woodsracer144
03-26-2010, 11:52 AM
sorry man, i cant post pics of her, i would have to ask her and then i would have to have her read this and i dont want her on the next anyways...

we talked alittle about it last night and things are better, tomorrow were hangin out the whole day, gonna pick her up at 10ish and go to my grams and help her out a little then go over to a buddys place for a fire, hopefully she will come around and start to talk to some of the girls.. i think its cause she doesnt trust any of them cause the girls shes around at *****es..

madskrillz2
03-26-2010, 12:58 PM
Hey look at the bright side. At least your girl didn't turn into a coke head in a week and a half like mine did

krt400ex
03-26-2010, 04:13 PM
at least you still got her. my recent ex broke up with me saying that "god said we werent meant to be together" wtf. i loved that girl too.

ElSean13
03-26-2010, 04:35 PM
Originally posted by madskrillz2
Hey look at the bright side. At least your girl didn't turn into a coke head in a week and a half like mine did

apparently my ex was a coke head even before we were dating and did it behind my back lol now she's with a satanist and doin ecstacy and smokin weed

flyboy1294
03-26-2010, 04:52 PM
Originally posted by krt400ex
at least you still got her. my recent ex broke up with me saying that "god said we werent meant to be together" wtf. i loved that girl too.

Ah, same thing happened to me the August before last. Saw her with another guy 3 days later. :rolleyes:

madskrillz2
03-26-2010, 04:55 PM
Originally posted by ElSean13
apparently my ex was a coke head even before we were dating and did it behind my back lol now she's with a satanist and doin ecstacy and smokin weed

Yeah I'm pretty sure this one is headed down the same path. What makes it worse is it's the first person I've ever said I love you to. Oh well. If she can just drop me that fast I shouldn't have been with her in the first place. Actually I dropped her but I told her to either stop or we were done. Obviously she didn't stop

SRH
03-26-2010, 07:04 PM
i just beat my gf when she gets out of line

woodsracer144
03-26-2010, 07:32 PM
Originally posted by SRH

with a whip, stick or your dick? haha!

wykyd450R
03-26-2010, 07:54 PM
Originally posted by SRH

:p Right on!

ElSean13
03-26-2010, 09:13 PM
Originally posted by SRH

thats probably the best thing to get them into shape, at least theyll know their place after a couple of slaps/punches

lol:macho

beastlywarrior
03-26-2010, 09:13 PM
Originally posted by woodsracer144
with a whip, stick or your dick? haha!
whichever she likes right lol:scary:

03-26-2010, 09:17 PM
Originally posted by ElSean13

sounds like a winner to me lmao. I know this one girl has done coke a few times but honestly IDC because I want to go zoom zoom in her boom boom. Its also jailbait, worth chancing lmao. See if I say that after I'm on Dateline with Chris Hansen and I am a registered sex offender I mean cmon she's almost 18 lol just not there yet.

krt400ex
03-27-2010, 12:07 PM
Originally posted by flyboy1294
Ah, same thing happened to me the August before last. Saw her with another guy 3 days later. :rolleyes:

sad thing is, this girl really believed what she said and misses me over a month later but wont come back cuz of what god told her. i looked at her and was like "god is a whisper in your ear and words on a page...for all i know f****n vampires are real" and walked away.

madskrillz2
03-27-2010, 01:11 PM
Originally posted by krt400ex
sad thing is, this girl really believed what she said and misses me over a month later but wont come back cuz of what god told her. i looked at her and was like "god is a whisper in your ear and words on a page...for all i know f****n vampires are real" and walked away.

Lmao. I believe in God but that is funny