PDA

View Full Version : TM Design works ????

kouki
03-24-2010, 10:57 AM
I'm getting ready to order one of the Slide-n-guide kits from TM Design works. I was wondering if anyone is running this kit with the stock skid plate or if it will work. Any input would be appreciated.

bad450r08
03-24-2010, 02:37 PM
I didnt run it with a skidplate but i did on a stock swingarm. Didnt really last but about 5 hours of riding then the plastic part on the top snapped and the same thing happened to my friend

mjc597
03-24-2010, 04:08 PM
i'm runnign the rear chain guide with the two rollers on it, and i love it!! best thing in my opinion!! no skid plate though. on the stock swingarm also..

Pacheco_450r
03-24-2010, 04:23 PM
I just put that kit on my bike last week. First ride with it on was today and it worked great! I'm not running the skid plate either. One question about not running the skid plate though.... since all the bolt holes on the swingarm are open now, should I put the bolts back in to keep dirt and water out of the swingarm or is it fine to just keep them open?

Nac's22
03-25-2010, 08:49 AM
Originally posted by Pacheco_450r
I just put that kit on my bike last week. First ride with it on was today and it worked great! I'm not running the skid plate either. One question about not running the skid plate though.... since all the bolt holes on the swingarm are open now, should I put the bolts back in to keep dirt and water out of the swingarm or is it fine to just keep them open?

When I bought mine the holes were filled with silicon and if they weren't just to be on the safe side I would have done it anyway.