PDA

View Full Version : cody gibson ya think hes ready ?

mushinracing
03-23-2010, 02:07 PM
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/w2wngfOXcdQ&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/w2wngfOXcdQ&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

cincy250R
03-23-2010, 02:54 PM
holy floppy fenders batman that thing looked like it was going to fly away! looking fast hopefully he does good this year

-Dave

the4billa
03-23-2010, 03:04 PM
great video theres alot of good fast talent on suzuki this year and cody is definitly one of them good luck

Baracudaaa
03-25-2010, 11:09 AM
Hes faster than me, but you can find at least 20 kids at just about every track here in So-Cal that are just as fast as him.

eastside 400
03-25-2010, 05:33 PM
then tell them to go pro?

03-26-2010, 06:56 AM
Originally posted by Baracudaaa
Hes faster than me, but you can find at least 20 kids at just about every track here in So-Cal that are just as fast as him.

yea i beg to differ the pros that race the quadcross arent as fast as him

Baracudaaa
03-26-2010, 09:15 AM
Originally posted by 121pacheco
yea i beg to differ the pros that race the quadcross arent as fast as him

??? mmmmmmm, hes faster than Creamer, Nelson, Baron, Dunkleberger, and Noss?
If thats so, then we will have to disagree. I wasnt even talking about the Pro level, I was originally talking about local racers, maybe up to the Pro Am level that are faster than him, and race cleaner.

eastside 400
03-26-2010, 03:44 PM
the guys you listed arent local SoCal racers? i dont know what point your trying to prove out of this but it isnt working, Creamer-Pro Nats, Dunk old Pro Nats and i do believe gibson could beat dunk

IdahoMX
03-26-2010, 06:12 PM
From what I have seen he has a very smooth style and flows very well with the track. He doesnt fight the bike at all he just adjusts a little to compensate. I dont hink he is on the l;evel of a Pro rider just yet but if he runs with them the speed will come. Tons of talent to start with

ZSNOW
03-27-2010, 05:55 PM
I think Cody has what it takes, as long as he stays training, he needs to have the mindset of a ricky carmichael or Ryan dungy, you need to want more than what your physically able to put out. and then when he does start winning races, not to let the fame and stuff get to his head!

and as far as "so-cal" kids being faster than him, its easy to be fast on your home tracks, cody is fast anywhere. Being a pro isn't just about being fast, its about being fast ANYWHERE you ride, how you present yourself your team and your sponsors AND your conisistancy.

flying dutchman
03-28-2010, 03:06 AM
His riding seems realy smooth, every turn and jump flows over very nice into the next one.

kind of a joy to watch

hawaiikfx400
03-28-2010, 10:31 PM
he is tearin it up.he looks like hes gonna be a contender in the near future he looks young and has great talent a few seasons and this kid is gonna be givin the big boys a run for their money.:macho

Baracudaaa
03-29-2010, 09:00 AM
Originally posted by eastside 400
the guys you listed arent local SoCal racers? i dont know what point your trying to prove out of this but it isnt working, Creamer-Pro Nats, Dunk old Pro Nats and i do believe gibson could beat dunk

The only reason I threw in their names are because you claimed that he was faster than the 'Pros' that race ITP, and these are the 'Pros' that raced the last round.

I still think, yep, he sure is fast, but nothing out of the ordinary.

FHKracingZ
03-29-2010, 02:20 PM
The only reason I threw in their names are because you claimed that he was faster than the 'Pros' that race ITP, and these are the 'Pros' that raced the last round.

I still think, yep, he sure is fast, but nothing out of the ordinary.
You need to get your head checked kid. You have no idea what you are talking about. Dunk couldnt hold gibsons jock, no offence to him or his fans..Gibson was 5 seconds faster a lap than dunk at pleasure valley last year.

Creamer and maybe nelson are the only to that you listed are on his level. No pun intended

Baracudaaa
03-29-2010, 03:04 PM
Originally posted by FHKracingZ
You need to get your head checked kid. You have no idea what you are talking about. Dunk couldnt hold gibsons jock, no offence to him or his fans..Gibson was 5 seconds faster a lap than dunk at pleasure valley last year.

Creamer and maybe nelson are the only to that you listed are on his level. No pun intended

Kid? I wish, but I am way beyond that age, and I was in no way trying to give Dunk any hype, just posting ITP results.
And results dont lie, go look at round 1 for Gibsons overall finish.

FHKracingZ
03-29-2010, 05:23 PM
He crashed and broke his collar bone.. You forget he had 6th fastest qualifying time i believe.

Moser87m
03-29-2010, 05:25 PM
This guy is high. I have never even heard of all those guys you listed but dunk and creamer. creamer raced there one race he is not a so cal racer. Half the pro am class at nationals would rock so cal, no one races in so cal but six people because the competition is a step up from locals. Respectively of course most the pro's out there ride out there because they can make more money winning there then struggling here. Cody is a clean rider, I'm sorry you don't witness any real riding and have all your so cal riders granny passing. Cody Gibson was going to be factory kawi last year, a professional race team representing a very large corporation picked him for a factory ride because they thought he was ordinary? No because they knew that one day he would be a national champion. He was ready because he was rollin out there yesterday.

FHKracingZ
03-29-2010, 05:28 PM
I agree. Ive raced with cody quiet a bit over the past 2 years and lived with him for a few weeks at walshs and rode every day with him. He is a clean rider for sure. At the proam and pro level you have to pass aggresivlly. Its just how it is. Racing is racing.

Moser87m
03-29-2010, 05:44 PM
Yeah its real rough, a lot of crashes yesterday, hetrick got rocked on the holeshot pretty bad. It's even harder when there is no passing and the only way to get by is make some close passes.

Jersey450R
03-29-2010, 06:34 PM
that video shows a perfect example of suspension working flawless. wish regular riders can get shocks like that.

FHKracingZ
03-29-2010, 06:50 PM
Goto a national and take your quad to the fox trailer, they will set you up good!

Baracudaaa
03-30-2010, 08:13 AM
He crashed and broke his collar bone..

Exactly.

You don’t think you just might have a biased opinion since you lived with him???

Ripitupfilms
03-30-2010, 02:36 PM
Originally posted by Jersey450R
that video shows a perfect example of suspension working flawless. wish regular riders can get shocks like that.

Regular riders can get these shocks haha his setup isnt anything special.

elementryder
03-31-2010, 10:35 PM
Exactly.

You don’t think you just might have a biased opinion since you lived with him???

alright no disrespct to you bud, but it sounds like youve never witnessed a national before in your life, creamer, yes pretty much would smoke gibson, but gibson has gobbs of talent and plenty of people to back him up, nelson is also a good rider, but wouldnt cut it at a national race, and dont even get me started on dunk, thats a joke, gibson would rape him all day long!

Baracudaaa
04-01-2010, 08:40 AM
Originally posted by elementryder
alright no disrespct to you bud, but it sounds like youve never witnessed a national before in your life,.

Mmmm, never to an east coast natl, but after talking with Gust and Jones at Glen Helen in '06, they convinced me that the LTR was a better bike than the Yamaha, so that is why I switched. I have raced there more times than I can count, but I have never raced in a national.
Regardless of me, or my credentials, wait 2 years, lets see if gibson has climbed the ladder any higher, then you guys can continue the love fest over him.

hasbeenttduner
04-01-2010, 01:15 PM
Nelson gets no respect on here. Frenchie had a good moto last week right? Nelson ran 5-6ish at the wpsa's when he was racing east. I would not pick him for the podi but he is faster then a lot of you think. Out of site out of mind on the west coast. Remember how fast dunk was on his honda when it held together in 08? Dunk then went west in 09 due to support and how many motos has dunk beat nelson when nelson didn't go down???
Now back to this crazy fast up and coming kid that will be in the top of this sport for a long time.

extremeblastr
04-01-2010, 01:51 PM
nelson is fast no doubt i'll give him credit but he is still a west coast racer who gets beat by every east coast front runner that comes his way, dunk used to be fast back when he was training and racing and doing nothing else. gibson is what 17? compared to all these 21+ yr old guys whose name your throwing around, in 4 years that kid will be a god compared to nelson and dunk whom he can already beat.

ADTR14
04-02-2010, 10:30 AM
Its funny how things like this get turned into east vs west. It shows how little most of you know.

Gibson is fast, much faster than me or any of you. A God? Nope, never. A champion? Maybe someday. Wish him all the best.

extremeblastr
04-02-2010, 12:39 PM
Originally posted by ADTR14
Its funny how things like this get turned into east vs west. It shows how little most of you know.

Gibson is fast, much faster than me or any of you. A God? Nope, never. A champion? Maybe someday. Wish him all the best.

in comparison to dunk and nelson gibson will progress so much further then they ever could it won't even be a race. oh and just so you know at this point all the racing is east vs west because of the best of the best all run nationals or east coast because the nationals runs east coast tracks

300ex_#387
04-02-2010, 05:58 PM
Mmmm, never to an east coast natl, but after talking with Gust and Jones at Glen Helen in '06, they convinced me that the LTR was a better bike than the Yamaha, so that is why I switched.

NO WAYYYYY! Gust and Jones tried telling you the suzuki is a better bike? Holy crap I would have never guessed they would say that.

elementryder
04-04-2010, 09:26 AM
Gibson is not a god to anyone, the kid has lots of talenet, 2 years ago at the nationals i had no clue who this kid was and he came out and killed, he has a style of non other and is compeltley sick to watch him ride in real life, will he be a champion? who knows but hes at the point that every racer wants to be at! hes a REAL pro!

and who ever it is that is saying gibson isnt anything special must have just gotten high or something, he has raced 1 pro race and your trying to knock him! I in no way lust for the guy or have ever really talked to him, but what the hell, the kid and his family put their hearts into the sport and thats what we need

and honestly compairing dunk to gibson is a joke, back here in PA dunk gets beaten by local kids at District 6 races , he honestly does, and trying to compair dunk to gibson, ill put all my money on gisbson

DEVINF450R
04-04-2010, 11:11 AM
THIS THREAD IS REDIC...Gibson is so awesome to watch cuz he rides alot like John Natalie or Chad Weinen used to... wide open and hang on. IDK how many of you have tried this, but it takes alot of balls and bruises to get it down and control it like they do. Gibson is the real deal guys and if the economy wasnt so bad right now, he would have a factory ride

hondaracer_34
04-04-2010, 02:46 PM
^^ Exactly what I was thinking. Lets wait til the shi**y economy picks back up and lets see who gets picked up for factory rides. This thread is going to go on forever, no one is going to shut up about any of this.

Are you pro? I'm not. I wonder what Gibson, Creamer, Nelson, Dunk, etc... would say if they were part of this post?

MR4Engine202
04-04-2010, 03:33 PM
Baracudaaa i hope you wernt posting that pic to say you took that in 06.....theres a kawi in it and the color scheme on dustin's bike is from 09...i think you should just stick your foot in your mouth and leave it there

Lehr 110
04-04-2010, 04:01 PM
apparently this baracudaa guy hasnt seen Dunks last 2 races at the pro level....maybe he should look it up. Battling for last place and almost getting lapped

Baracudaaa
04-05-2010, 08:19 AM
Originally posted by MR4Engine202
Baracudaaa i hope you wernt posting that pic to say you took that in 06.....theres a kawi in it and the color scheme on dustin's bike is from 09...i think you should just stick your foot in your mouth and leave it there

No crap, there is a date stamp on the picture, that was from last year at Glen Helen. In '06, Dustin wasn’t even part of the team ya tard-

BTW, I have never claimed Dunk is my hero, that he is fast, or that he will ever be fast. Some of you have reading comprehension of 2nd graders.

Baracudaaa
04-05-2010, 08:22 AM
Originally posted by DEVINF450R
... wide open and hang on. IDK how many of you have tried this, but it takes alot of balls and bruises to get it down and control it like they do.
Apparently it does for him, got in 1 moto then snapped his collar bone.

FHKracingZ
04-05-2010, 02:04 PM
Apparently it does for him, got in 1 moto then snapped his collar bone.

Wow takes some balls to sit there and rag on somebody about riding when they are a pro, let alone when they crashed and hurt them self.

I like how you said there is 20 guys at every local track in cali that can run with him. You obviously are an idiot.

Funny how one of my good buddies who runs mid pack in pro-am at the nationals went to a itp quadcross and ran pro and was running in 5th and 6th both motos.

Drop the subject, your wrong.

Lehr 110
04-05-2010, 05:14 PM
yeah im pretty sure i could go run pro over there and pop wheelies and get top 5

go ride some dunes

MR4Engine202
04-05-2010, 07:39 PM
No crap, there is a date stamp on the picture, that was from last year at Glen Helen. In '06, Dustin wasn’t even part of the team ya tard-

ik that but i figured you didnt

JAKELTR450
04-05-2010, 10:11 PM
i have personaly never seen gibson ride. i am sure he is fast. but why i am chiming in is because of nelson. nelson is fast as hell. look at his results against ama pros. he is 1-2 with weinen, 2-0 versus natalie, (1 was a local race in el cajon after natalie won the 2005 championship), i think 3-1 versus creamer( and was catching creamer this last round of itp), 2-0 t. brown i think, 2-0 denoble, 1-0 chase snapp (pro-am i know).

nelson is fast as hell period. but i do agree about dunk and the rest. i think gibson would win, but cant hold a candle to nelson. sorry guys.

my scores of nelson may be off a bit, but i have seen him race natalie twice, wimmer twice, creamer 3 times, weinen twice, t brown twice, snapp once.

the only one who truly spanked him straight up was wimmer both times.

Baracudaaa
04-06-2010, 08:43 AM
Jake, I think your crew of young guns are as fast as Gibson. Maybe you guys should head back east!!!

Baracudaaa
04-06-2010, 03:14 PM
Wow takes some balls to sit there and rag on somebody about riding when they are a pro, let alone when they crashed and hurt them self.

I like how you said there is 20 guys at every local track in cali that can run with him. You obviously are an idiot.

Funny how one of my good buddies who runs mid pack in pro-am at the nationals went to a itp quadcross and ran pro and was running in 5th and 6th both motos.

Drop the subject, your wrong.

You are correct, we should just listen to your opinions, not offer any ideas that are contrary to yours, and continue to believe every word you say. Mmmm, sorry, not happenin.
He is a pro rider, so he has plenty of ability to withstand the criticism of the viewing public whether we like him or not. How the hell does it take balls to claim he isn’t all that you crack him up to be??? When pro riders crash, everyone jumps in to wish them well, or hope they never return, it happens all the time, so you might want to get used to it.
All I am saying is that I personally don’t think he’s THAT good, and there are plenty of other unrecognized riders that can ride as fast as or faster than him. I still don’t understand why you can’t get that through your head???????
The topic is, do you think hes ready, and I dont think he is, plain as day sucka.

300ex_#387
04-06-2010, 03:27 PM
You are correct, we should just listen to your opinions, not offer any ideas that are contrary to yours, and continue to believe every word you say. Mmmm, sorry, not happenin.
He is a pro rider, so he has plenty of ability to withstand the criticism of the viewing public whether we like him or not. How the hell does it take balls to claim he isn’t all that you crack him up to be??? When pro riders crash, everyone jumps in to wish them well, or hope they never return, it happens all the time, so you might want to get used to it.
All I am saying is that I personally don’t think he’s THAT good, and there are plenty of other unrecognized riders that can ride as fast as or faster than him. I still don’t understand why you can’t get that through your head???????
The topic is, do you think hes ready, and I dont think he is, plain as day sucka.

Yeah your totally right about him not being ready. He should have just stomped everybody in Pro Am for another year, because last year he didn't make it obvious enough.

elementryder
04-06-2010, 08:48 PM

haha omg man, you are such a joke, woohoo you race vet class on the west coast, i bet you could spank everyone on here!

and no offence jake. but like this guy claims that your group of young guns could smoke gibson! is he serious? theres only a hand full of people that can smoke gibson, they all run the pro class and maybe neslon

and how was he not ready, he only won every single pro-am race last year haha, and idk how you can claim that gibson is soo terrible when he easily was running in the top ten, and yes i was there too see with mt own eyes, he deffinatly has the speed to run upfront, but his endurance is lacking, he had to deal with injuries in the offseason and its his first year, cut the kid a break! hes living his dream, doing and damn good job of doing it if i must say so, and hes making a name for himself!

so sorry mister pro vet class racer but i had to call you out on this, you have nooooo clue what your talking about and making yourself look even more like a goon then when you ride!

hahahahaha, stfu go home and play some xbox, you can be a super hero on there

ltr311
04-06-2010, 09:31 PM
Gibson is fast, but not fast enough to beat Nelson. I dont think so. Nelson is a top 5 pro rider no problem at the nats. Id put money on it. Watch how Warnia does at the Nats and you will see how Nelson would stack up. Nelson and Warnia ride a very similar pace. Warnia already finished killer his first moto this year at rd 1. Unfortunately he got sick for moto 2. Watch for him this year. Gibson is gonna keep getting smarter and faster. Look for him to get some top 10 finishes mid season, and then grow from there.

Dont doubt west coast riders though. Nelson and Warnia have proven several times they have what it takes to hang with "EAST" coast riders. This coast thing is stupid. They are all bad arse riders and who gives a crap where they are from. Id put Nelson up against ANY pro rider any track. He is fast. Ask Creamer, Natalie, and Weinen. They all know what his roost tastes like! LOL

JAKELTR450
04-06-2010, 09:32 PM
I know baracuuda personaly and i dont agree with him about gibson. gibson is a real fast kid from his results, i have never seen him race in person but his results speak for themselves. do i think he can come out here and win a quadcross, maybe but only if nelson dnf's. i personaly dont think he is as fast as nelson or warnia. if i had to estimate who is his equal out here on the west coast it would have to be justin noss. noss is real fast also. faster then dunk for sure. remember noss is faster than denoble, and was staying right on creamers butt at speedworld.

i think gibson has a verry good chance at one day being champion, but not this year. the kid is verry young and he will get better with time. so good luck to him.

as for my young bucks being as fast as him.... I WISH. my racer is fast but no where near his level. if i were to take him to nationals i would put him in the "A" class, not pro-am.

it is true there is more competition at the nationals, but itp is growing with more talent every year. nelson, warnia, and noss poved last year the west coast isn't a joke, when denoble, weinen, natalie, dunk, and snapp showed up, our west coast guys showed what they could do. look at the results. they speak for themselves. nelson would easily be a top ten rider, warnia is doing it now.

though after nelson, noss, frederick and dunk there is a gap to the next itp pro. this is true.

on the last note. i want to say chase snapp is one fast motor scooter. that guy was battiling with weinen at glenhelen. i think that guy has the pro am class wrapped up. unless hetrick grows a little faster.

p.s. sorry shawn but couldn't agree completely with you.

RosquistRacer39
04-07-2010, 08:43 AM
What I find funny is everyone out here promoting their riders. My heck any more we have newsletters or race reports from riders down to the c-class. I say let the results speak for themselves, we don't need an update on everyone that rides a atv ha ha.

But on another note Gibson is fast and let the kid prove it on the track. I agree there are probably kids just as fast all over but don't have the same chances or money to go as far as others but you can't take it away from the guys who are there doing it like gibson. To say he is average is a ignorant comment in my book.

dunk19d
04-07-2010, 11:05 AM
Dommel are you available to give riding and holeshot lessons? Since your so good at typing i figured it may carry over into your riding?!?!?! Please message me with your rates as i am very interested!

hendershot106
04-07-2010, 11:42 AM
Wow. This thread is really something.

To the speculators- Gibson is the real deal. Enough said!!!

molonyltr19
04-07-2010, 12:08 PM
Gibson is not a god to anyone, the kid has lots of talenet, 2 years ago at the nationals i had no clue who this kid was and he came out and killed, he has a style of non other and is compeltley sick to watch him ride in real life, will he be a champion? who knows but hes at the point that every racer wants to be at! hes a REAL pro!

and who ever it is that is saying gibson isnt anything special must have just gotten high or something, he has raced 1 pro race and your trying to knock him! I in no way lust for the guy or have ever really talked to him, but what the hell, the kid and his family put their hearts into the sport and thats what we need

and honestly compairing dunk to gibson is a joke, back here in PA dunk gets beaten by local kids at District 6 races , he honestly does, and trying to compair dunk to gibson, ill put all my money on gisbson

When is the next District 6 race? i would love to see some of these local "kids" that are so impressive..will you be one of them? if so that'll be worth the drive from FL.

Baracudaaa
04-07-2010, 03:42 PM
haha omg man, you are such a joke, woohoo you race vet class on the west coast, i bet you could spank everyone on here!

and no offence jake. but like this guy claims that your group of young guns could smoke gibson! is he serious? theres only a hand full of people that can smoke gibson, they all run the pro class and maybe neslon

and how was he not ready, he only won every single pro-am race last year haha, and idk how you can claim that gibson is soo terrible when he easily was running in the top ten, and yes i was there too see with mt own eyes, he deffinatly has the speed to run upfront, but his endurance is lacking, he had to deal with injuries in the offseason and its his first year, cut the kid a break! hes living his dream, doing and damn good job of doing it if i must say so, and hes making a name for himself!

so sorry mister pro vet class racer but i had to call you out on this, you have nooooo clue what your talking about and making yourself look even more like a goon then when you ride!

hahahahaha, stfu go home and play some xbox, you can be a super hero on there

Dude, you sound like you have a nasty case of flaming hemeroids, calm down, go sit in some cold water and relax.
You can attack me personally, make fun of the way I ride (even though you have no idea who I am), and make fun that I race the Vet class. Dont worry kid, some day, you will be riding Vet class as well, unless you trade in your scooter for a Segway. Its just a matter of time.
Back to the subject, is he ready? You just admitted that his endurance isnt what it should be, and that he is still hurt from last year, and now has a broken collar bone. I guess that makes him ready in your humble opinion????
Once again, I am just saying IMO, he is not as much of a demigod as you claim him to be, and there are plenty of riders that can keep up with him, excluding me.
There is the off chance that he has nude pictures of you and is forcing you to be his outspoken supporter, but who knows?
All in all, I still think that he is not a super star yet, IMO, and that you are annoying as all hell......

Jake, I have seen you race, I think you could CRUSH Gibson, hands down!!!!!!

Jersey450R
04-07-2010, 03:45 PM
Originally posted by dunk19d
Dommel are you available to give riding and holeshot lessons? Since your so good at typing i figured it may carry over into your riding?!?!?! Please message me with your rates as i am very interested!

Haha! Dunk chimed in, word :macho

Lehr 110
04-07-2010, 06:31 PM
Originally posted by molonyltr19
When is the next District 6 race? i would love to see some of these local "kids" that are so impressive..will you be one of them? if so that'll be worth the drive from FL.

i run d6 and im pretty sure i can post podiums in pro-am no problem

molony...ive seen u ride when i was down in florida its pretty funny so you should probably stay out of this

your "idol" and i have all the battles. i have respect for dunk just we have had our past problems

side note... honestly dommel can probably teach some pretty good holeshot lessons if you have ever seen him run a national you would see why

JAKELTR450
04-07-2010, 07:38 PM
good luck dunk this weekend! i am predicting:

proproduction:

1: nelson
2:dunk
3:noss

reason being you looked better this year at glenhelen than noss.

open pro:
1: dunk or ellis
3: evans

good luck man.

elementryder
04-07-2010, 08:32 PM
Originally posted by dunk19d

Dunk i never claimed to be faster than you, but you have been beaten at the D6 races!

and if i do recall my first weekend racing A and Pro-am i have pulled holeshots on you

im sorry if your taking this personaly

elementryder
04-07-2010, 08:39 PM
Dude, you sound like you have a nasty case of flaming hemeroids, calm down, go sit in some cold water and relax.
You can attack me personally, make fun of the way I ride (even though you have no idea who I am), and make fun that I race the Vet class. Dont worry kid, some day, you will be riding Vet class as well, unless you trade in your scooter for a Segway. Its just a matter of time.
Back to the subject, is he ready? You just admitted that his endurance isnt what it should be, and that he is still hurt from last year, and now has a broken collar bone. I guess that makes him ready in your humble opinion????
Once again, I am just saying IMO, he is not as much of a demigod as you claim him to be, and there are plenty of riders that can keep up with him, excluding me.
There is the off chance that he has nude pictures of you and is forcing you to be his outspoken supporter, but who knows?
All in all, I still think that he is not a super star yet, IMO, and that you are annoying as all hell......

Jake, I have seen you race, I think you could CRUSH Gibson, hands down!!!!!!

and sorry Baracudaaa, i prolby did get a little out of hand with my last post towards you, i just hate seeing someone whos worked so hard to be suggcesful and get to the top just to be bashed, i mean unelss your joe byrd haha
but yes i totaly agree his endurance isnt up there, speed deffinatly is though, but he had already broken his collar bone in the offseason so im sure that had something to to with it his endurance not being up to par, but needless to say gibson has a long raod ahead of him and im hope he has the best of luck

and acctualy gibson isnt close to my fvorite rider, and ive never even talked to him, but i dont think its right to come in here and bash some when hes raced one race

and yes hopefully ill be racing vet class when i grow old =]

elementryder
04-07-2010, 08:44 PM
Originally posted by molonyltr19

haha allen you signed up just to say that?

04-07-2010, 08:54 PM
molony i dont think you have any idea what the d6 guys have to offer. there some of the fastest out there.

I dont think dunk will show up to local D6 races. randy usually beats him

And dommel is insane with holeshots. and there going to get him far this year. Dont think ive ever seen dunk with a holeshot

ltr311
04-07-2010, 09:38 PM
Its not Dunks fault he is on a yami. LOL Joking.

blaster12s
04-08-2010, 02:01 PM
anyone who can keep up in the A class in d6 can keep up at the a class level at nats PERIOD

gsxr68
04-08-2010, 07:48 PM
this is the dumbest thread yet

450ice
04-09-2010, 05:10 AM
i dont care what anyone says unfortunately funds play a huge roll in this sport, there are a lot of fast guys that simply cant afford to run the races they need to, to get the exposure needed for support so they are stuck with just riding for fun.

Lehr 110
04-09-2010, 06:51 AM
Originally posted by 450ice
i dont care what anyone says unfortunately funds play a huge roll in this sport, there are a lot of fast guys that simply cant afford to run the races they need to, to get the exposure needed for support so they are stuck with just riding for fun.

Agree 1000000000%

FHKracingZ
04-09-2010, 12:08 PM
Originally posted by 450ice

Funds are everything. Not anybody but 75% of racers could make a name for them self in the pro/proam ranks if they have enough money.

Staying down south all winter riding while other racers have work and school and living in the frozen tundra. that all plays a huge factor.

DEVINF450R
04-09-2010, 01:01 PM
Funds are everything. Not anybody but 75% of racers could make a name for them self in the pro/proam ranks if they have enough money.

Staying down south all winter riding while other racers have work and school and living in the frozen tundra. that all plays a huge factor.

AGREED... Skill can only take you so far

madskrillz2
04-16-2010, 01:47 AM
Originally posted by Lehr 110
Agree 1000000000%

Haha I just read through this entire slap fest and even though it seems like it is finally over, I have to say you are officially my hero

extremeblastr
04-17-2010, 07:29 PM
Originally posted by Lehr 110
Agree 1000000000%

are you gonna be making your way to any neatv races this year? i know we are making a trip down your way and walden can't be that far of a trip for you, i just want to see somebody show up out of no where and slap around some of our regular pros who have no right to be called pros lol IF YOU GET LAPPED IN THE PRO CLASSS GO HOMEEEEE. now back to the topic, sure nelson is fast in the quadcross the only tracks he's ridden for the last 5 million years are the ones they race at and he still gets beat by east coast guys that see them once or twice every year.

04-17-2010, 08:09 PM
i should be up there for the neatv ill be happy to show some of them around. :)

randys to busy with men to ride anymore

extremeblastr
04-17-2010, 09:51 PM
Originally posted by Ridetrpdotcom
i should be up there for the neatv ill be happy to show some of them around. :)

randys to busy with men to ride anymore

which one? if your coming up to walden i'll be hanging around a pit with a white f350 with stack and a roll/fox kawi feel free to stop by and grab a beer or a jager bomb or anything else i may have to offer lol

04-18-2010, 08:38 AM
haha, yea prob walden. hoping i can stay the hole weekend though. I got to bring a bunch of hoods out there for lombardo and everyone. so either way ill prob make the trip there saturday.

Whats your quads #? ill be on the yellow ltr #86 ill be sure to come say hello.

extremeblastr
04-18-2010, 01:56 PM
Originally posted by Ridetrpdotcom
haha, yea prob walden. hoping i can stay the hole weekend though. I got to bring a bunch of hoods out there for lombardo and everyone. so either way ill prob make the trip there saturday.

Whats your quads #? ill be on the yellow ltr #86 ill be sure to come say hello.
i'm just spectating this weekend hence why i have the money too supply the booze lol but the kawi is #55 and there will probably be a #721 kawi and #142 ktm there to

Moser87m
04-19-2010, 05:05 PM
i dont know why pappy keeps deleting my posts, but that jagaloon from cali really needs to shut up and everyone else. who the **** cares at this point if your get thirty five dollars for riding a quad its better than 95% of the people on this site. gibsons fast, real fast and probably makes more money riding a quad then baracuuda makes, most of the good pros come from d6. dunks making money for riding that Yamaha which is sick so mad respect for that. no matter what anyone says hes professional he makes money riding, and did make money in the past. who cares if he goes and races motorama at that clown fest still brings home money. randy loves dudes and dommel gets hole shots because he practices on xbox all day.

Pappy
04-19-2010, 05:07 PM
Hey chief, I havent deleted anything. If it wasnt for an IM about your post I wouldnt even know this thread existed. Maybe you should take some of your own advice.

Moser87m
04-19-2010, 06:01 PM
i posted a while ago and it was deleted or not on here. figured only could have been you. sorry officer.

Pappy
04-19-2010, 06:05 PM
So youre not sure it was deleted so you just blame me....

I did read the thread...kind of funny in many ways.....also pretty sad.

Back to playing kiddies.

Moser87m
04-19-2010, 06:13 PM
Wellll it was like there and then suddenly wasn't. The post must have just got bored and went to another thread my bad. Your seventy seven and patrol forums calm down sir.

madskrillz2
04-19-2010, 06:21 PM
Originally posted by Moser87m
Wellll it was like there and then suddenly wasn't. The post must have just got bored and went to another thread my bad. Your seventy seven and patrol forums calm down sir.

Apparently you don't realize there are other moderators besides Pappy that can delete posts :rolleyes:

Pappy
04-19-2010, 06:23 PM
Originally posted by madskrillz2
Apparently you don't realize there are other moderators besides Pappy that can delete posts :rolleyes:

No posts were deleted, he is just to slow to keep up with the thread. No harm no foul.

04-19-2010, 06:23 PM
<3 moser. His goon style is amazing

Moser87m
04-19-2010, 06:42 PM
Oh stoppppp you all ride z400s with no visors.

madskrillz2
04-19-2010, 08:39 PM
In that case you ride a Bainshee without a helmet

Moser87m
04-20-2010, 07:23 AM
I actually have a black banshee with fmf pipes v force reeds twist throttle and flame graphics with matching hjc helmet arc riding gear and a kill switch.

Baracudaaa
04-20-2010, 08:26 AM
Haaaaahahahaa, you ride a banshee!

Moser87m
04-20-2010, 09:18 AM
Yeah and I'm about to buy my friends warrior and it has shock covers and cams so shut up.