PDA

View Full Version : 71.9 mph on gps stock bore/stroke full plastics/healgaurds

sc400ex_rider
03-23-2010, 12:26 PM
thats right 71.9 mph. on pump gas 93, stock bore/stroke, stock gearing 15/38, stock plastic NOT race cut, stock heal guards, stock tires even a quieter stock modded muffler. plus im running thick straight 30 wt oil. but i got 2 qrts of royal purple and a stainless steel oil filter to go in it. if i put that in and took off my front plastics (to simulate race cut) and heal guards it'll prob do 74-75. rpms are 8650 so i got some room to improve. im just wondering if any body can beat that. IM THROWING THE GAUNTLET DOWN. no 440's or 426's plz

also i bought the bike new and slowly modded it. I just wanted to show you dont have to pore a bunch of money in them to have a great time. I only have about $1000 in it plus purchase price.

http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r20/starcraftier1/S4012253.jpg
http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r20/starcraftier1/S4011331.jpg

03-23-2010, 01:36 PM
You're so full of crap. You always went around telling people otherwise. That right there is a built motor. You purposely built a sleeper.

I'm not falling for it.

On the otherside, 71 is plenty capable on a 400ex. Mine had stock gearings, with a full exhaust and timing key. My friend whos a lot lighter then me, got it to 72.4 at I believe about 9080 rpm. Something to that effect. Full fenders and heel guards also.

mineralgrey01gt
03-23-2010, 02:16 PM
damn i must be stock too compared to your list:

02 400ex fan cooled
11:1 85MM Wiseco piston
stg 2 hotcam
port and polished head, intake
Kibblewhite springs
450r timing chain
450r carb 180 main yfz cable
Sparks advance key
lightweight flywheel
Hetrick header custom exhaust
K&N filter w/outerwear precharger
Pro-flo stainless steel oil filter
spark plug resistor mod
450r front shocks yfz450 springs
yfz450 brake pads
450r bumper
Pro design shifter
Hinson rear brake lever
drilled airbox snorkle removed
Moose ebrake plate
Renthal bars
Moose levers

clemsonteg
03-23-2010, 02:20 PM
Originally posted by mineralgrey01gt

spark plug resistor mod

Whats this one?

Thumpin440ex
03-23-2010, 02:54 PM
I def don't doubt it. BONE STOCK I ran right next to my buddy, was about 72mph per his speedometer... BTW a 44o-ect or modded 400 isn't going to be faster on the top end , if the gearing, red line stays the same

John;)

03-23-2010, 03:28 PM
Originally posted by clemsonteg
Whats this one?

Don't buy into that bull. A lot of people have done it but they don't understand the purpose of it and they think by removing it, they're gaining power.

In reality, the point of resistance is actually to increase the spark. Basically since it's resisting power, it heats up, and makes the spark hotter. That's what resistors do and that's why it's in the cap on the coil.

EDIT: This "mod" is basically just removing the resistor from the cap that slides onto the spark plug. Don't do it, it's there for a reason.

arsenal35
03-23-2010, 03:46 PM
"just wanted to show you dont have to pore a bunch of money in them to have a great time. I only have about $1000 in it plus purchase price."

I have a great time doing other things on my quad besides getting out on public roads to see how fast I can go in a straight line.:confused: 72 mph who cares about top end unless your drag racing IN THE DIRT I think I would be more worried about having enough torque to get me over that next set of doubles

03-23-2010, 03:50 PM
Oh by the way, my piped banshee GEARED DOWN one tooth, still tops out at about 75. With stock gearing would hit more, and the thing still has low bottom gears to rip around.

Stick that in your pipe and smoke it:cool:

Who cares about top speed anyway.. it's not about top speed it's about how fast you get there.

EXinMB
03-23-2010, 04:04 PM
DMC-4OOEX totally agree with you. top speed means nothing. i know kids that race mx bikes and race an 80 against 250s and win. its not about power its the rider.

JOHNDOE83
03-23-2010, 04:09 PM
Ok, I know you said no 440s but Im putting my .02 cents in...

My 400ex with only the 440 kit and pipe, not jetted, before everything else Ive done, with 14/36 gearing, went 72mph.

Without the 440 kit and pipe, stock, and me weighing 155lbs, it still did 69mph... So you are very capable of 71.9mph with your mods.

My 440 the way it is now, will do 70mph in 4th gear, at max rpm. Verified at the local drag strip, as far as banshee's, mines just as fast as a 400cc stroked, ported, banshee in the 1/8th mile...

03-23-2010, 04:18 PM
Originally posted by JOHNDOE83
Ok, I know you said no 440s but Im putting my .02 cents in...

My 400ex with only the 440 kit and pipe, not jetted, before everything else Ive done, with 14/36 gearing, went 72mph.

Without the 440 kit and pipe, stock, and me weighing 155lbs, it still did 69mph... So you are very capable of 71.9mph with your mods.

My 440 the way it is now, will do 70mph in 4th gear, at max rpm. Verified at the local drag strip, as far as banshee's, mines just as fast as a 400cc stroked, ported, banshee in the 1/8th mile...

Must we go through this again? I'm not going to jack this guys thread, but your quad is NOT just as fast as a stroked ported banshee. Even most 400ex riders will tell you that. 421 banshee's will outrun built 450's for christ sake. If you're just as fast as a stroked ported banshee, then they sucked at life and riding. That's all there is to it.
:rolleyes:

odog
03-23-2010, 04:24 PM
Originally posted by EXinMB
DMC-4OOEX totally agree with you. top speed means nothing. i know kids that race mx bikes and race an 80 against 250s and win. its not about power its the rider. they must be sorry riders racing a short distance

JOHNDOE83
03-23-2010, 04:37 PM
Originally posted by DMC-4OOEX
Must we go through this again? I'm not going to jack this guys thread, but your quad is NOT just as fast as a stroked ported banshee. Even most 400ex riders will tell you that. 421 banshee's will outrun built 450's for christ sake. If you're just as fast as a stroked ported banshee, then they sucked at life and riding. That's all there is to it.
:rolleyes:

well my 440ex ran a 8.83 in the 1/8th mile, take your banshee down the track, post a time slip, then we can argue about it...lol

03-23-2010, 04:46 PM
well my 440ex ran a 8.83 in the 1/8th mile, take your banshee down the track, post a time slip, then we can argue about it...lol

Mine isn't ported or stroked. Just piped. lol. But I would still be willing to bet I would get the SAME time as you, if not a hair faster.

There's an 1/8th mile track local. When they open for spring ill have to try to make a trip out and get a time.

But ported/stroked shee's are a whole new ball game.

sc400ex_rider
03-24-2010, 06:46 AM
Dam ppl i just wanted to know what others were getting and let them post there speed.

I had the quad 8 years and wanted to know how fast it was. when i got it it wouldnt rev out fifth gear, thats why i built it up.

I was was not on a public road i was on a gravel road in the middle of Francis Marion nation forest.

Also this was a test to see what it could do cause i didnt think it was running right. my first run was 68.3 mph and after doing one thing went strait to 71.9 mph. Im also going to test without the muffler on just to see how much its holding me back. same with the royal p.

well all i got to say is it revs out now.

STOP HATE'IN

all the non believers kiss my All BALZ Bearings

ian0615
03-24-2010, 08:26 AM
Oh by the way, my piped banshee GEARED DOWN one tooth, still tops out at about 75. With stock gearing would hit more, and the thing still has low bottom gears to rip around.

Stick that in your pipe and smoke it:cool:

Who cares about top speed anyway.. it's not about top speed it's about how fast you get there.

LMFAO!!! HAHAHA "STICK THAT IN YOUR PIPE AND SMOKE IT!!!"
I havent heard that shi^ in years..never gets old!! lol

clemsonteg
03-24-2010, 10:10 AM
Originally posted by sc400ex_rider
Dam ppl i just wanted to know what others were getting and let them post there speed.

I had the quad 8 years and wanted to know how fast it was. when i got it it wouldnt rev out fifth gear, thats why i built it up.

I was was not on a public road i was on a gravel road in the middle of Francis Marion nation forest.

Also this was a test to see what it could do cause i didnt think it was running right. my first run was 68.3 mph and after doing one thing went strait to 71.9 mph. Im also going to test without the muffler on just to see how much its holding me back. same with the royal p.

well all i got to say is it revs out now.

STOP HATE'IN

all the non believers kiss my All BALZ Bearings

I come down to Charleston a lot (actually down in Summerville right now) I will have to remember next time I plan a trip to hit you up and bring my quad with me.

sc400ex_rider
03-25-2010, 09:11 AM
Originally posted by clemsonteg
I come down to Charleston a lot (actually down in Summerville right now) I will have to remember next time I plan a trip to hit you up and bring my quad with me.

Yes, thank you. I got a good spot we can run at. about 5 mins out of the ville and 10 mins from my house. we can test yours to if you want. i guarantee i can get yours to pickup 2-3 mph with some quick mods.

Thats what im talking about ppl, SAC UP !!!

sc400ex_rider
03-25-2010, 09:25 AM

Ya there was a local tuner guy who had a banshee he took to the track all the time. it was the baddest thing on the planet. HE ran 8.80 in the 1/8 all day LOL. all though this tread has nothing to do with banshee's. i rode one on time and was not impressed. i dont know if it had stock 28MM carbs or dirty filters or needed pistons (no noise). but i nailed it in first gear it didnt stand up, didnt roost, it just moved about 8 foot till it was out of gear so i got off!!!!

SAC UP, POST YOUR GPS SPEEDS OR STFU

clemsonteg
03-25-2010, 10:23 AM
Yes, thank you. I got a good spot we can run at. about 5 mins out of the ville and 10 mins from my house. we can test yours to if you want. i guarantee i can get yours to pickup 2-3 mph with some quick mods.

Thats what im talking about ppl, SAC UP !!!

I will hit you up for sure next time I plan to come down and Ill bring the quad with me.

JOHNDOE83
03-25-2010, 05:08 PM
Ya there was a local tuner guy who had a banshee he took to the track all the time. it was the baddest thing on the planet. HE ran 8.80 in the 1/8 all day LOL. all though this tread has nothing to do with banshee's. i rode one on time and was not impressed. i dont know if it had stock 28MM carbs or dirty filters or needed pistons (no noise). but i nailed it in first gear it didnt stand up, didnt roost, it just moved about 8 foot till it was out of gear so i got off!!!!

SAC UP, POST YOUR GPS SPEEDS OR STFU

Yup thats why they dont make banshee's anymore and why everything's going four stroke.

dirtman91386
03-25-2010, 05:17 PM
DMC-4OOEX.....get your bike ported or stfu!

03-25-2010, 05:25 PM
Yup thats why they dont make banshee's anymore and why everything's going four stroke.

LOL.. they still make banshee's.. look at Europe Yamaha. 2010 Banshee. The ONLY reason they're no longer made is because of our stupid governments EPA regulations.

And 4-stroke's taking over? Yeah, well you don't have a raptor 700 or a 450 (which are actually in the same level as the banshee) You have a 400ex.. not very high tech, and when built only as fast as a piped 450. hahaha.

Man all you guys are dreamers.. At least when I had my 400ex, I didn't go around thinking I could smoke everyone and had the baddest *** quad around. Some of you guys are just beyond pathetic. A 400ex is an awesome handling, trail quad. And that's all it ever will be. That's the end of the story.

I still hold my word, I will take on ANY 400ex with my banshee as-is as long as you don't have a built 460. Feel free to hit me up any time you're in PA.

03-25-2010, 05:26 PM
Originally posted by dirtman91386
DMC-4OOEX.....get your bike ported or stfu!

I will soon enough. I upgraded my suspension first because a ported banshee is pointless without suspension upgrades. Now that that is done, next is motor work. I'm throwing in a standard stroke Hotrods crank, an aggressive Dune/Play port, and a high-compression head. Good for about 65hp :cool:

dirtman91386
03-25-2010, 05:30 PM
I will soon enough. I upgraded my suspension first because a ported banshee is pointless without suspension upgrades. Now that that is done, next is motor work. I'm throwing in a standard stroke Hotrods crank, an aggressive Dune/Play port, and a high-compression head. Good for about 65hp

in your dreams on stock storke!...when you hit 75hp ill race you

03-25-2010, 05:34 PM
I will soon enough. I upgraded my suspension first because a ported banshee is pointless without suspension upgrades. Now that that is done, next is motor work. I'm throwing in a standard stroke Hotrods crank, an aggressive Dune/Play port, and a high-compression head. Good for about 65hp

in your dreams on stock storke!...when you hit 75hp ill race you

Are you kidding me? I think you need to do some research. An aggressively ported banshee, with higher compression and upgraded intake, is plenty capable of 65hp. Don't get your panties in a bunch because your big bad 700 can't even put out as much as a stock stroke banshee.:blah:

dirtman91386
03-25-2010, 05:37 PM
im at 63hp now..with 55tq(im not even running duals)...step up when you get yours ported... ill slam that door!

03-25-2010, 05:41 PM
im at 63hp now..with 55tq(im not even running duals)...step up when you get yours ported... ill slam that door!

lol you make me laugh bro. It's not even worth arguing with you. It's a lost cause.

Why don't you go have sex with your craptor, which is obviously the fastest thing in the world.

03-25-2010, 05:43 PM
Oh and by the way... back to why I love 2-strokes.

You need a monster of an engine (twice the displacement) JUST to be as fast as a built stock stroke 350cc banshee. You gotta love it.

Not much to brag about in my opinion, with double the size motor.

dirtman91386
03-25-2010, 05:47 PM
dude im just tired of you thread jaking about how fast your "3 mod banshee is" stock 450 will run you down...better get your bike ported before you get embarresed!

03-25-2010, 05:57 PM
dude im just tired of you thread jaking about how fast your "3 mod banshee is" stock 450 will run you down...better get your bike ported before you get embarresed!

I don't thread jack. I make one little comment meant to be joking around, and people take it way too far and start personally attacking banshee's. It really gets ridiculous on this site sometimes.. Nobody knows how to respect each others bike.

You know why I get along so well with everyone on hillclimbers? We don't bash each others quads, just play around. We don't bullcrap on how awesome they are. It's a little thing called respect.

I love 450's. I love raptor 700's. I love banshee's. I love quads in general and respect them all.

A stock 450 will not outrun a 3-mod banshee. But 3-mod vs 3-mod, neither one will outrun the other. They're so equally matched it's ridiculous.

All im trying to say is people need to get off their high horse. You know what? Your raptor would SPANK my banshee as it sits. The difference is im not afraid to admit it. But the fact is, banshee's have a ton of potential in the motor department and we all know that. Doesn't mean I can out handle you, because I can't. But I can sure as hell keep up or beat you in the straights with the right motor set up.

dirtman91386
03-25-2010, 06:01 PM
ok i feel ya on that 440ex...ant no bike gaunna do that in 4th...

03-25-2010, 06:03 PM
ok i feel ya on that 440ex...ant no bike gaunna do that in 4th...

If it were geared higher, I can see it possible. (Because with higher gearing, 4th gear would kinda replace 5th and 5th would be useless and have no pull)

But stock gearing or only slightly different, not happening.

03-25-2010, 06:06 PM
Oh and sc400ex, I still to this day, think your 400ex is one of the more badass ones. Just because it looks bone stock but has a pretty built motor. haha.

dns1764
03-25-2010, 06:07 PM
i may be wrong here but just wondering. a built motor does not have a higher top speed than a stock, given the same rpms and gearing. it will only get there much faster. please correct me if i am wrong.

JOHNDOE83
03-25-2010, 06:08 PM
DMC all that trash talking and your banshee only does 75mph....lol...

That stroked banshee thats just as fast as me, did 85mph with only cool heads, t-5s, and open filters...lol... and the guy weighs over 200lbs.

Either your banshee is slow, doesnt exist, or your just talking out your ***, We showed proof of what we said happend, all you did was get jealous and talk trash.

Go waste your money on your mods for your "banshee" get some time slips and post them, then you can talk all the trash you want....

Why are you in the 400ex forum anyway? dont you have a banshee? You dont even offer real help, only your rants on how were all wrong and that your "banshee" is faster, well its not, and you should ony post to offer help or experience's not that you think your better, cause your not....

k2thej88
03-25-2010, 06:08 PM
Dmc, talk about respecting bikes, you came on this thread saying that your shee will beat all these 400s, and then you bust on dirtmans nuts for saying his Raptor is faster then your slightly moded shee, well my kfx will run with your shee I bet :)

03-25-2010, 06:12 PM
DMC all that trash talking and your banshee only does 75mph....lol...

That stroked banshee thats just as fast as me, did 85mph with only cool heads, t-5s, and open filters...lol... and the guy weighs over 200lbs.

Either your banshee is slow, doesnt exist, or your just talking out your ***, We showed proof of what we said happend, all you did was get jealous and talk trash.

Go waste your money on your mods for your "banshee" get some time slips and post them, then you can talk all the trash you want....

Why are you in the 400ex forum anyway? dont you have a banshee? You dont even offer real help, only your rants on how were all wrong and that your "banshee" is faster, well its not, and you should ony post to offer help or experience's not that you think your better, cause your not....

Here we go with another doushe.

It only does 75 because it's geared down you moron, I made that clear. I don't give two chits about top speed. Who the hell goes riding at top speed all the time? Geared down is the way to go. More punch down low and more usable gearing.

I hate when people brag about top speed, who really gives a damn? Riding isn't about top speed.

03-25-2010, 06:14 PM
And I don't have timeslips and crap, because I go riding. Taking runs down a strip isn't exciting for me.

And if you're honestly thinking you stock 400 with a 440 cylinder and cam is faster then lightly modded banshee's, you got another thing comin. haha.

dirtman91386
03-25-2010, 06:15 PM
so why would you vouche that your bike will beat it if its geared so low? .....you gotta open your wallet before you run your mouth....

JOHNDOE83
03-25-2010, 06:15 PM
Originally posted by dns1764
i may be wrong here but just wondering. a built motor does not have a higher top speed than a stock, given the same rpms and gearing. it will only get there much faster. please correct me if i am wrong.

Yes given the same rpms and gearing...

But bigger bores, cams, carbs, mean more HP, and More HP means you can spin the bigger tires and different sprokets.

YES, it will do 70mph in 4th gear...lol.

I have a time slip to prove it, if you want send someone or come your self and Ill prove my 400 will do 70mph in 4th gear.

It sounds crazy but is possible, I do it.

03-25-2010, 06:19 PM
so why would you vouche that your bike will beat it if its geared so low? .....you gotta open your wallet before you run your mouth....

Because it's a 400ex.. lol.. and it still only tops out at 70mph.
Geared so low? It's only 1 tooth in the front and 2 teeth in the back. Still pulls up to 73+

Dirtman's raptor can beat me by far. JOE's 400ex can not. lol.

dirtman91386
03-25-2010, 06:22 PM
dude read my sig i had a banshee with all the goodies and stock gearing...i could never get it to do 72....70 maybe if i had some road...you droped a tooth in the front? i cant see yours even getting to 65...but i bet it gets there hella quick if you had an air shifter

03-25-2010, 06:27 PM
dude read my sig i had a banshee with all the goodies and stock gearing...i could never get it to do 72....70 maybe if i had some road...you droped a tooth in the front? i cant see yours even getting to 65...but i bet it gets there hella quick if you had an air shifter

To be honest, it was only a rough estimate. I don't have the speedometer hooked up yet. But I had my 400ex up to 69 before, and top gear maxed out on the banshee is noticeably faster. So I was only guessing about a couple mph.

I'm only down like half a tooth. Stock banshee's will pull 80, so I don't know what to say about yours.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KE9yrzx9OIE

dirtman91386
03-25-2010, 06:41 PM
i have never ridden a stock shees...but ill speak up that unless its got sprockets it ant doing 80 with stock gearing...as for the video that cars speedo is off...you ant foolin me i know what banshees are capable of and 80mph ant happin on stock gearing!

JOHNDOE83
03-25-2010, 06:44 PM
Im only showing this as an example....

This is not me but shows a banshee and a 450s time....I ran 8.83.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c3ja-TrO6oo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LT-hVJQRyMo

see if the links works.

03-25-2010, 06:51 PM
lol that was a HORRIBLE launch.. he didn't even hit full powerband for like 4-5 seconds. Yet he still kept side by side with the drag 450.

03-25-2010, 06:53 PM
i have never ridden a stock shees...but ill speak up that unless its got sprockets it ant doing 80 with stock gearing...as for the video that cars speedo is off...you ant foolin me i know what banshees are capable of and 80mph ant happin on stock gearing!

lol. They are plenty capable of at least high 70's. I'm telling you right now something was up with your banshee.

I'm not trying to "fool" anyone. Thats just what they go.

There's an abandoned highway up where we ride. I'll try to get my speedo hooked up by then and get a speed with my current gearing.

dirtman91386
03-25-2010, 07:24 PM
dude right there that is a perfect example of to tall of gearing on the banshee...and it ant got tq to launch off the line

03-25-2010, 07:32 PM
dude right there that is a perfect example of to tall of gearing on the banshee...and it ant got tq to launch off the line

Banshee's have more torque then you think, what do you think that sudden "hit" his when it gets on the pipe? A sudden burst of torque. Banshee's have no problem launching. Plus they're 6-speeds so the gears are pretty close together.

That right there is a perfect example of a poor rider. I've done that a few times too.. it's a matter of launching in the right RPM. 2-strokes aren't bottom-end monster's.. they run on RPM. Get someone that can ride worth a chit and he would get off the line like hell.

odog
03-25-2010, 07:50 PM
banshees are fast and the powerband of a banshee is way more scarier than an ex but i ve seen 2mod shee 's run about even with stock 450s the 450s still beat them by about a half a bike or so i dont think lightly modded banshees top speed are that high they just accelarate so quick they just get in front of most bikes and sit their until they top out. right know of the people i know and ride with are getting raptors and building them.but ill keep my ole 460 and keep riding and racing with the big dogs. because my bike will outrun any stock bike right know.but for all the money i have tied into this thing most people would say its not worth it.but alot of people talk bad about 400ex when it comes to riding and racing.alot of my close friends talked bad about my bike sayin its going to blow up. and it wont be that fast and its just not worth it. the funny thing is some of them have 400ex s also. but know they see the differences when they are topped out im usually just switching to 4th.

riotact
03-26-2010, 07:42 AM
Here we go with another doushe.

It only does 75 because it's geared down you moron, I made that clear. I don't give two chits about top speed. Who the hell goes riding at top speed all the time? Geared down is the way to go. More punch down low and more usable gearing.

I hate when people brag about top speed, who really gives a damn? Riding isn't about top speed.

You still havent answered me about racing your pos banchee aginst my piped only quadzilla.You can even bring your craptor along too if ya want then well see who the douche is. By the way,thats how you spell douche. lmao

John Noftsinger
03-26-2010, 10:20 AM
I was looking in old article of the banshee and top speed stock 70mph the 400ex was 65mph if you are getting more than that in top speed you changed something larger wheels/sprokets motor works NOT changing top speed PERIOD! a rev limiter will get you higher top speed by a couple mph but not alot good for maybe 2-3mph no ex is going over 67 mph with out gearing/tires,no banshee going over 70-72 mph without wheels/sprokets!

k2thej88
03-26-2010, 11:26 AM
I agree with ya on that one

RaceinCircles
03-26-2010, 01:01 PM
l have owned both 400ex and recently acquired a banshee.

400 was bored 20 over, piped, and jetted

Banshee apparently is 20 over with new reeds, still has stock pipes

IMO l think that Banshee is wicked fast compared to the 400. After switching between the 2, the 400 is a turd, but a much better trail quad. lt all depends what you are looking for... There is always going to be a plus to whatever bike you choose. lt's that simple.

l'd be interested taking them both to the track to see what they'd do.

03-26-2010, 01:27 PM
Originally posted by riotact
You still havent answered me about racing your pos banchee aginst my piped only quadzilla.You can even bring your craptor along too if ya want then well see who the douche is. By the way,thats how you spell douche. lmao

LOL who the hell are you? No one has asked me about racing a quadzilla? haha.

pos banchee? As far as I know it's spelt "banshee"

Dirtwheels did a shootout way back when. Mod for mod, the quadzilla was always a hair faster. I never said otherwise? So I don't know why you have sand in your vag. No duh the quadzilla's going to be faster.. it's a 500cc 2-stroke. This wasn't about 2-stoke vs. 2-stroke. Quadzillas are sick, I would love to add one to my stable one day.

AND I don't have a raptor?

I think you're high.. and I want some of what you're having.:bandit:

Oh, and make that banshee 500cc, and guess what? It's up in front. lol.

clemsonteg
03-26-2010, 01:44 PM
After six pages you guys aren't tired of this yet? Why not just go ahead and get the ruler and start whipping it out already?

riotact
03-26-2010, 01:56 PM
I did before but my post must have been deleted.Running a Quadzilla against a
Banshee (and yes that is how you spell it) is almost as retarded as racing a 400ex with a banshee.400 4 stroke against a 350 twin 2 stroke.Come on.I would think a 500 single cylinder 2 stroke would be a better match with a 350 twin.No sand in the vag here bro,Just making a point.As far as saying if the Banshee had a 500 in it it would be in front really.LMFAO If the 400 had a 500 in it,it would be in front.Dude you dont even have an ex anymoe so why dont you go to the Shee section and piss off.The banshee is not the end all be all wheeler.

03-26-2010, 04:10 PM
Originally posted by riotact
I did before but my post must have been deleted.Running a Quadzilla against a
Banshee (and yes that is how you spell it) is almost as retarded as racing a 400ex with a banshee.400 4 stroke against a 350 twin 2 stroke.Come on.I would think a 500 single cylinder 2 stroke would be a better match with a 350 twin.No sand in the vag here bro,Just making a point.As far as saying if the Banshee had a 500 in it it would be in front really.LMFAO If the 400 had a 500 in it,it would be in front.Dude you dont even have an ex anymoe so why dont you go to the Shee section and piss off.The banshee is not the end all be all wheeler.

You mean to tell me, a quadzilla and 500ex would be faster then a 485 cheetah cub? I don't think so.

And it is the end all be all wheeler :blah: lol just playin.

I still come in this section, because im AMAZED at how stupid some of these 400ex riders are. I mean comparing a 440 with a cam (probably about 37hp LOL) to a stroked, ported banshee? COME ON. You have to be smoking crack.

These arguments aren't directed at sc400ex, but rather JOHNDOE. Ever since this tool signed up, he's been claiming his 400ex is like fast as god and will smoke built banshee's and crap. You have to be a moron to believe that.

Quad18star
03-26-2010, 06:21 PM
DMC-400EX ... you're done. You've been given numerous warnings before. See ya.

Hondamaster5505
03-26-2010, 09:00 PM
I can't believe I was seriously just banned because of this? I can't believe there's so many banshee haters, that have nothing to do but bash on my banshee. Nothing to do but rag on them and say how much crap they are. Yet I got banned?

Whatever, im done in the 400ex section anyways. Obviously they all think they're the fastest around so im not even wasting my time anymore. No matter what I do, whenever I make a simple remark, not meant to be rude, I get in trouble or pissed and moaned at. Even though it starts off as me playing around.

See you in the banshee section, or actually on Hillclimbers where my main home forum is. I can't believe this crap.

/rant done with this thread.

Quad18star
03-27-2010, 11:13 AM
Glad you're finally done with your rant.

You came into the 400ex section to start argueing. You had been warned numerous times before .

I gave it some thought ... now that you already have another user name , you can stick to this one .. I will not unban your DMC user name.

Now if you continue with the arguements with others , the next move will be an IP ban.

This thread is done with anyways.