PDA

View Full Version : 4 year old dies in MD riding atv in creek and drowns.

John Noftsinger
03-22-2010, 09:41 PM
Man I just saw this on news and thought where the parents ? A 4 year old drowns when atv lands on him/her in water trapping them under water.Very sad! whats a kid that age riding with no suspervision for one they didn,t say the size of ATV ,if its a boy /girl the NEWS just bashed atv,s as being dangerous .And imo could have happen with a bike,motorcycle or quad this is about a 4 year old drowning when parents arent around and blaming the atv! the kid if it did take quad without permission should have never been able to get keys to start it.one and shouldn,t be outside alone at that age imo. these things are going to put a bad name on quads with things like this happening lately .they also were saying how many deaths are caused from atvs which is imo caused by retards that let kids ride with no supervision/atv too big for them /riding no helmets and riding double. theres 90% deaths there! It seems like this Sh### starting again! like the 80,s 90,s banning quads.

muddy400EX
03-23-2010, 03:53 PM
that is sad. but theres nothing we can do about them blaming atvs. there gonna do it no matter what.

i say **** em

PaRedneckRiders
03-23-2010, 05:11 PM
dude imo thats is stupid i mean yes its really sad, but then u have the media bashing on the machine like that
almost all crashes are cause by the rider weather its not maintaining the quad properly or doin something stupid
ya ive had my far share of screw ups and ill addmit it was my fault, i screwed up and i paid for it
This is juz a sad story for 2 reason, 1 because of the death of a child, and 2 the media has to go bashing quads saying that is the whole reason it happened

hondariderdylan
03-23-2010, 06:13 PM
this is a main reason quads get a bad rap.

Child that is is too small for the quad he/she is on, in a situation where they are in way over there heads and mommy and daddy are nowhere to be found. Textbook example of why our sport catches hell from the average everyday american.:scary:

EDIT: the above situation is normally made worse because the kid never was taught to wear a brain bucket.