PDA

View Full Version : New here and sharing my sons new toy.

Raged66
03-22-2010, 07:57 PM
I am new to the forums and just wanted to share my sons new ride. So far, he LOVES it. Fits him great and he says it handles like a dream. Thank you Pitster. Hope the picture posts :ermm: <br>
http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f64/Raged66/20100321_2822.jpg

Edit to add another photo. The FXR is now a 125
http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f64/Raged66/A1Tylor.jpg

greenmachine70
03-23-2010, 08:36 AM
Very nice. I would sure love to see some MX videos from some of you new owners and hear how it is doing out there in the MX world. Have yet to see one here in Florida.
What classes are they running out there too?
The only vid so far is gncc and that is not helpful in MX. Would love to see a good rider going up against some modded apex & drr's.
Thanks for sharing the pic, those bikes are addictively good looking and appealing.

Ride1Rob
03-24-2010, 08:19 AM
Nice bike and it seems that Tyler is loving his new ride.

Originally posted by greenmachine70
Very nice. I would sure love to see some MX videos from some of you new owners and hear how it is doing out there in the MX world.
The only vid so far is gncc and that is not helpful in MX. Would love to see a good rider going up against some modded apex & drr's.

Greenmachine, not everyone that buys a bike buys one for the sake of racing MX. People aren't going to post up what they don't have or what they're not into. I think it's safe to say it won't do you anygood anyway whether you see in on a MX track or not at this point ;) .

quadinfamily
03-25-2010, 09:39 PM
sweet quad ! keep us updated , can ur son kick started by himself ?

Raged66
03-26-2010, 02:25 PM
He has been kickstarting bikes since he has been riding so it was no big deal for him to start this one. He has also always had to use a clutch so buying this atv was perfect for him. Now I need to change it over to a 125cc so he can race.

greenmachine70 - Tylor will be running AWRCS xc but if we decide to run any MX races we will be sure to post a vid for you.

lkrislong
05-01-2010, 07:59 PM
why change it to a 125cc when he can run the 150cc in super mini class

NSTIG8R
05-08-2010, 07:07 AM
our local Xc series doesn't have that class.
They will only allow a 4-storke upto 125cc in the 90cc 2-stroke class