PDA

View Full Version : Anybody using/used Steel MX/SMX optics goggles?

yamaha_maniack
03-22-2010, 03:31 PM
Hey guys, i am looking at some of the Steel mx/smx goggles and things that they are offering and i was wondering if anybody could tell me anything about them?
-What is your opinion on them?
-What did you pay for them?
-Would you recommend them to me?
-Are they worth the price you paid?

If you guys could help me out then i would really appreciate it!
Thanks!
Later

yamaha_maniack
03-22-2010, 07:58 PM
i am assuming they arent too popular then, huh? nobody is using them?
thanks!

ElSean13
03-25-2010, 09:12 AM
I got a contract from them and accepted only cuz i could use the discount for tear off's and some new goggles, I should be gettin a pair soon, if your still wondering about them by the time i get em ill let you know

yamaha_maniack
03-25-2010, 04:33 PM
yeah i got an offer from them as well, and i want to use them for tear offs etc.. as well but the only problem is that i have to sign a contract, and they dont want me wearing any other brand of goggles.. do you know what would happen if i didnt always wear their goggles?
Thanks!

yfz450rdr
03-26-2010, 07:51 AM
I would probably just stick with smith or scott. And I'm not sure they would know you werent wearing there goggles at all times :)

eastside 400
03-28-2010, 08:46 PM
ive been using SMX for 3 seasons now i think. Ive never had any problems, the only thing i am having problems with is contacting them to get my sponsor code that i lost, everytime i placed a order i had it next week though.+1 for me