PDA

View Full Version : Mint 2008 YFZ450. Central MA. trades welcome!

jake raph
03-22-2010, 08:41 AM
I have a SUPER CLEAN 2008 YFZ450 that I’m looking to sell or trade for a race quad or street bike. It has really low hours which you can see from the pictures. I threw a few extras on it from Pro Armor including a Bullhorn front bumper, Nerfs, Kill switch and grab bar. It also has a Poor Boy’s quick shot on it, and black Pro Taper high bend bars and grips. Last, it has an aftermarket HID headlight kit from TrailTech which is super bright. IT WAS REGISTERED IN NEW YORK, AND I HAVE A TRANSFERABLE REGISTRATION IN HAND. The quad runs perfect and strong and there is nothing wrong with it what so ever. I have a few spares for it including an HMF pipe I haven’t installed yet, front bumper, rear grab bar, etc. I raced motocross for the past 4 years, and decided to make the jump from bikes to quads. I wasn’t sure how into it I would be, so I traded one of my race bikes for this. After fooling around with it for a little I realized that I wanted to start racing again, but on four wheels. Instead of dumping money into this, I’m looking to sell it for $4,750 OBO or trade it for something RACE READY /a nice Suzuki LTR, but I’m open to anything. I'll also be willing to trade for a nice street bike; R1, R6, CBR, GSXR, etc. Let me know what you got! More pictures of the quad can be found on my photobucket page. Here’s a link to it…
http://s611.photobucket.com/albums/tt196/jakeeraph/2008%20YFZ450/?start=all
If you have any questions don’t hesitate to reach me (Jake) by e-mail at jakeraph@aim.com or by phone at 508-826-3997. All mail gets forwarded to my iPhone, so you can expect a fast response. I'm located in central MA Thanks!