PDA

View Full Version : parting out LT80

hawaiianbasshed
03-22-2010, 12:49 AM
mostly just seeing if anyone wants some of the smaller stock parts that will fit in a flat rate box I hope LOL.

will sell the hubs (all 4) stock wheels I suppose if u want them.. not sure why but incase u wanna build cheap beadlocks or something I guess LOL...

um, not sure what else. I guess a stock carb, reed cage, bore possibly w/head.. will be stripping it later this week> I will need the variator, fixed face and may experiment with the rear clutch to see if I can do the 180grams thing on the shoes. if not it will be totaled LOL if I screw it up attempting the clutch mods. I think I can do it tho... and if I do, I'll sell the other stock one I have :D anyone need something that fits in a flat rate box lmk I'd like to get back as much as I can from it... basically traded $400 (used going rate value) of stereo for it (my old hobby I quit to get into bikes as the whole family can enjoy this, as at stereo competitions it was pretty much my own thing)

if there's not any real interest I'll try to convince one of my buddies to try and source an engine so our kids can ride together lol.

oh, stock arms I may send to the dude who made his own long travel arms we'll see. I kinda think I should keep it as a rolling chassis but I just don't know if it's worth keeping.. it needs a rear motor case other than that it works fine to the best of my knowledge will try to fire it up and get it started/reving before I pull parts saying it works ;)