PDA

View Full Version : new no rev in

gobig
03-21-2010, 01:58 PM
with the new no rev limiter installed on the kfx 50 I went from 13mph to topping out at 20.5mph and that's with all restricters pulled and the no rev in.

airmobile101
03-21-2010, 04:44 PM
Welcome to freedom!:D

gobig
04-07-2010, 12:03 AM
I would just like to say thank you to all the people with so much knowledge who helped me get on the right track to setting up my daughters LIL kfx 50. We now have a no rev cdi a 72cc big bore kit a two brothers exhaust ncy carburetor and ncy teflon coated variator roller weights racing clutch clutch housing torque spring secondary sliding sheave and a aluminum starter plate and this thing runs like a wild man my daughter and little boy love it only thing left to do is wheels tires and new sprockets we had a ball building this one. And now we're having a ball riding.

airmobile101
04-11-2010, 11:06 PM
Originally posted by gobig
I would just like to say thank you to all the people with so much knowledge who helped me get on the right track to setting up my daughters LIL kfx 50. We now have a no rev cdi a 72cc big bore kit a two brothers exhaust ncy carburetor and ncy teflon coated variator roller weights racing clutch clutch housing torque spring secondary sliding sheave and a aluminum starter plate and this thing runs like a wild man my daughter and little boy love it only thing left to do is wheels tires and new sprockets we had a ball building this one. And now we're having a ball riding.
Kick arse!!!!!!!!!!!!:devil:

gobig
04-12-2010, 12:45 AM
Kick arse might be putting it mildly but thanks again for helping me get this bike off the ground to see where this thing started out at and where it is now is crazy. To watch her run with the bigger bikes and just flat out walk away from others is just incredible.

airmobile101
04-12-2010, 09:22 PM
Originally posted by gobig
Kick arse might be putting it mildly but thanks again for helping me get this bike off the ground to see where this thing started out at and where it is now is crazy. To watch her run with the bigger bikes and just flat out walk away from others is just incredible.
Glad it worked for you. They are damn good bikes. Just gas and go!