PDA

View Full Version : lil wayne

Jake250ex
03-19-2010, 06:27 PM
dude, stop rapping about killing people and drugs - and then giggling in between lines. kinda kills it

tbrackman84
03-19-2010, 06:41 PM
I really do not like that dirty son of a b!tch.

Jake250ex
03-19-2010, 06:45 PM
I really dont think anything he says is clever

tbrackman84
03-19-2010, 06:52 PM
me neither bud, i really dont like anything he has to say or does. Hearing his "music" just pisses me off.

Kickstarts-suck
03-19-2010, 07:15 PM
I dont think hes on this forum.

Jake250ex
03-19-2010, 07:19 PM
yeah he is.

03pete
03-19-2010, 08:32 PM
uhm, he is in jail till November:ermm:

SRH
03-19-2010, 08:53 PM
rare like mr clean with hair

softer than roseannes son

ahh he is actually a clever junky...and intelligent

az just issued another arrest warrant for him a few days ago so hell be in trouble when he gets out again anyway

03-19-2010, 09:07 PM
I still think Eminem has the best lyrics as Kanye would say it "of all time". Seriously lyrical genious and most songs are about his life stories and real **** rather than most talking about hoes in the club or shooting people. 50 cent can atleast say he has experienced some of that **** lol

jesseweaver
03-19-2010, 09:19 PM
Originally posted by SRH

ahh he is actually a clever junky...and intelligent

how do you figure? maybe he can put nonsense words and phrases together but what does that contribute to? hes not a smart or intelligent or wise person at all which is why he's in jail.

how can you call someone who dropped out of school at 14 clever or intelligent?

03-19-2010, 09:31 PM
Originally posted by jesseweaver
how do you figure? maybe he can put nonsense words and phrases together but what does that contribute to? hes not a smart or intelligent or wise person at all which is why he's in jail.

how can you call someone who dropped out of school at 14 clever or intelligent?

Dropping out has nothing to do with your intelligence.

SRH
03-19-2010, 09:35 PM
hes filthy rich and famous..living the life he aspired to....

now i may just be dumb...but id say hes achieved more than most of us ever have or will with college degrees and "good" jobs

id say it takes a smart guy to make it without schooling and all that stuff you think is necessary....

i know more idiots with college degrees than without

stop hating on the guy...half of being smart is figuring out what you want out of life and being smart enough to go get it...most people never reach that point

tbrackman84
03-19-2010, 10:17 PM
Originally posted by SRH

now i may just be dumb...but id say hes achieved more than most of us ever have or will with college degrees and "good" jobs

id say it takes a smart guy to make it without schooling and all that stuff you think is necessary....

stop hating on the guy...half of being smart is figuring out what you want out of life and being smart enough to go get it...most people never reach that point

i'd rather have a middle class life any day, than be rich and famous by being a cocky sounding monkey look alike, sorry, but something about that SOB makes me really hate him.

tbrackman84
03-19-2010, 10:19 PM
Originally posted by FlewByU352
I still think Eminem has the best lyrics as Kanye would say it "of all time". Seriously lyrical genious and most songs are about his life stories and real **** rather than most talking about hoes in the club or shooting people. 50 cent can atleast say he has experienced some of that **** lol

i'm not all about hip hop, but i agree them eminem is more or less the *****

SRH
03-19-2010, 10:21 PM
Originally posted by tbrackman84
i'd rather have a middle class life any day, than be rich and famous by being a cocky sounding monkey look alike, sorry, but something about that SOB makes me really hate him.

lol its not normal to hate someone you dont know... maybe you should get checked out:eek2:

tbrackman84
03-19-2010, 10:25 PM
haha, well i try not to do that, but there was a wonderful time where i was walking by a tv in my dorm and he was on stage at some award show, and he's leaving stage saying obama obama obama, and it made me a little upset! Lol

SRH
03-19-2010, 10:44 PM
heres the thing most people in this country just vote like a popularity contest... nothing to do with who can do that job etc...well anyway i think most people... and definetely black people voted for obama to get a black guy in...it probably could of been any black guys honestly and they would of been elected, people were ready for that progression , if i was black i would of voted for obama **** why not, black people who have never seen real racism have a inequality complex it makes no sense... but this makes them feel a bit better seeing someone " the same" n office....what else regarding the president directly makes a person feel better than that probably does to most people, and really white or black there arent many as charismatic as obama...i almost feel like i can call him to talk when im having a rough day....but basically musicians and others pushed for obama...not really for obama but a change in american history

Kickstarts-suck
03-19-2010, 11:18 PM
This is my new favorite song :)
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/BurskkOSWh8&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0xcc2550&color2=0xe87a9f"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/BurskkOSWh8&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0xcc2550&color2=0xe87a9f" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Mxjunkie
03-19-2010, 11:32 PM
Man Lil Wayne is such a joke.. His raps/flows are elementary and his guitar skills are lackluster to be nice about it.. I'd love for him to get the hell out of the lime light here soon!!

I cannot stand any main stream rap whats so ever, ever since they cracked down on the artists to " clean " raps image it's been horrible..

Want good rap listen to Three six mafia, Lil wyte, project pat, la chat, bone thugs n harmony, ill bill, army of pharaohs, jedi mind tricks, shelby forest click, Tech n9ne, ugk/pimp c and immortal technique :cool:

Waaay better then lil wayne!

hondariderdylan
03-20-2010, 01:17 PM
I wouldnt mind him if he rapped about more than

1. money
2. pu$$y
3. and random **** that never really goes together.

he could have a song called "look at my rims" and it could be about his toilet covered in money and women.:ermm:

TGW_400ex
03-20-2010, 06:29 PM
Originally posted by SRH

Yea he's smart doing illegal things that put him in jail. I bet there isn't one person on here that would be surprised if he was shot and killed for the way he acts...

03-20-2010, 06:39 PM
Originally posted by hondariderdylan
I wouldnt mind him if he rapped about more than

1. money
2. pu$$y
3. and random **** that never really goes together.

he could have a song called "look at my rims" and it could be about his toilet covered in money and women.:ermm:

ahahahaha I loled and so true. I just hate how cocky he is and I guess I just find it like the songs are just a bunch of things thrown in, no real story to them.

SRH
03-20-2010, 06:40 PM
Originally posted by TGW_400ex
Yea he's smart doing illegal things that put him in jail. I bet there isn't one person on here that would be surprised if he was shot and killed for the way he acts...

wat put him in was other peoples stuff he was charged with

madskrillz2
03-21-2010, 01:15 AM
Look the guy makes an *** load of money but that's it. There are a few songs where he has a decent verse but he is nowhere near the lyrical genius people make him out to be. Go listen to Eminem, Pac, even Tech N9ne. All of them have some kind of meaning that goes with the song. Lil Wayne just throws in random words that sound funny with whatever he is rhyming with. I know freestyle isn't everything but he has put out some songs that are supposed to be "freestyles". This video clearly shows that is a lie.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/xsyEjQ8a8XI&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/xsyEjQ8a8XI&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

liex21
03-21-2010, 09:32 AM
He got in trouble for having a gun on his tour bus...if you had a million dollars worth of jewelry and who knows how much cash you wouldn't pack anything to protect that ? you all may not like him but if he sells a million copies in 1 week hes obviously doing something rite.

Canadian144
03-21-2010, 09:44 AM
Originally posted by madskrillz2
Look the guy makes an *** load of money but that's it. There are a few songs where he has a decent verse but he is nowhere near the lyrical genius people make him out to be. Go listen to Eminem, Pac, even Tech N9ne. All of them have some kind of meaning that goes with the song. Lil Wayne just throws in random words that sound funny with whatever he is rhyming with. I know freestyle isn't everything but he has put out some songs that are supposed to be "freestyles". This video clearly shows that is a lie.

Haha that video was hilarious!

I agree with everything else you said!

I can't stand his music, the only rap that I usually listen to is Dre, Pac, eminem, and some Jay Z. Old-school rap is pretty sick also.

SRH
03-21-2010, 06:51 PM
jay z ...i dont know why hes anywhere, i thought the majority of his music was ****ty

the majority of people tho both think he and lil wayne are it, whose matching there record sales these days, you csant take nothing away from either of them

juice420
03-21-2010, 11:34 PM
I understand this is an open forum, but why the hell are you guys talking about lil wayne??if you ask me hes not even worth mentioning.

greenblood01
03-22-2010, 12:28 PM
I like Garth Brooks. That's all.

400exrider707
03-22-2010, 02:25 PM
I love lil wayne's music. No ceilings is one of the best mix tapes I've heard yet.

There are other artists I dont like, but I dont let it ruin my day like some of you seem to do.

If you dont like, dont listen, simple.

If you dont think he has intelligent rhymes, you're not listening to the music. Most of his non-radio songs are better than the radio one's. I'm willing to bet most of the people who don't think he has any intelligence, literally dont understand the double meanings in his rhymes. Sometimes I shake my head in disbelief at the stuff he comes up with. I am impressed.

madskrillz2
03-22-2010, 03:13 PM
Originally posted by 400exrider707
I love lil wayne's music. No ceilings is one of the best mix tapes I've heard yet.

There are other artists I dont like, but I dont let it ruin my day like some of you seem to do.

If you dont like, dont listen, simple.

If you dont think he has intelligent rhymes, you're not listening to the music. Most of his non-radio songs are better than the radio one's. I'm willing to bet most of the people who don't think he has any intelligence, literally dont understand the double meanings in his rhymes. Sometimes I shake my head in disbelief at the stuff he comes up with. I am impressed.

I don't let it ruin my day. Like I've said before, I like a lot of his songs but it's not because of his "lyrical genius". They just sound good. Every now and then he'll have a hot verse but then there's others that I "shake my head in disbelief" because I'm wondering what the hell he was thinking when he decided to say it. Haha but I'm a huge Eminem fan so I guess I'm kinda being a hypocrite when talking about weird rhymes. I guess I feel like Eminem just puts it together better than Wayne does.

ben300
03-22-2010, 03:21 PM
I don't let it ruin my day. Like I've said before, I like a lot of his songs but it's not because of his "lyrical genius". They just sound good. Every now and then he'll have a hot verse but then there's others that I "shake my head in disbelief" because I'm wondering what the hell he was thinking when he decided to say it. Haha but I'm a huge Eminem fan so I guess I'm kinda being a hypocrite when talking about weird rhymes. I guess I feel like Eminem just puts it together better than Wayne does.

eminem will always be far greater than lil wayne and jay-z and i even like jay-z....em's even outsold both of them and lil wayne has been around just as long as em.....heck even kid rock and manheim steamroller have out sold wayne...

i know i know, record sales dont mean anything. some of his songs are catchy, but he's only popular now cause he's popular with white people. he's the lil jon and tpain of the current time...

muddy400EX
03-22-2010, 09:10 PM
some of you say hes "doing something right" because hes sold so many albums, i call it stupid *** kids. its not that hes good, its just that his fans and followers are ****ing DUMB! and actually keep buying his worthless crap!

btw, i would say about 90% of the teenage popluation listens to whatever is put on mtv and 107.7.

if mtv started playing nothing but death metal and techno, you would see wannabe gangsters and 16 year old girls listening to death metal and techno.

maybe im wrong, but thats how i see it

SRH
03-22-2010, 09:29 PM
"im like tiger woods on these hoes tryin to birdie these balls" pssh if thats not clever or your brain cant comprehend what hes saying maybe his music is too smart for you ...and this is pre sex scandal

id have to say the 50 is the best...but hes old school by todays standards

muddy400EX
03-22-2010, 09:57 PM
Originally posted by SRH
"im like tiger woods on these hoes tryin to birdie these balls" pssh if thats not clever or your brain cant comprehend what hes saying maybe his music is too smart for you ...and this is pre sex scandal

id have to say the 50 is the best...but hes old school by todays standards

i just dont consider that clever. (and yes i understand it, you would have to be retarded to not understand it)

i just think his "clever" rhymes are retarded,lol

and i cant even stand his voice! he sounds like a cat being raped!

SRH
03-22-2010, 10:01 PM
Originally posted by muddy400EX
i just dont consider that clever. (and yes i understand it, you would have to be retarded to not understand it)

i just think his "clever" rhymes are retarded,lol

and i cant even stand his voice! he sounds like a cat being raped!

haha there arent many other guys out there as slick with there words...you just dont like the guy lol

madskrillz2
03-23-2010, 12:14 AM
Originally posted by SRH
haha there arent many other guys out there as slick with there words...you just dont like the guy lol

I wouldn't say it's slick. It's just the way he puts it out there that makes it sound slick. I mean imagine if sayyyyy Garth Brooks said the same thing. Would it be slick then? And I don't dislike him I just hate how he gets so much credit for his lyrics. Oh and I'm not tryin to argue at all just "debate" I guess lol

muddy400EX
03-23-2010, 01:50 PM
And I don't dislike him I just hate how he gets so much credit for his lyrics.

exactly, hes so overrated and now hes to the point where hes so big, he could say anything and his fans will be like "damn nigga, dat **** was tight"

and hell say the dumbest line, and then giggle like he said something amazing
:ermm:

c_olive18
03-23-2010, 03:15 PM
<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/7XN1eI8lcCs&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/7XN1eI8lcCs&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

one of the best songs ive heard in a long time. especially the last verse by eminem.

qballd50
03-23-2010, 03:25 PM
Listen to Some Lecrae
Its Christian Rap, The Best around.
Here is a Sight you can go to and checkout

www.rapzilla.com

Here are some other good artist
Trip Lee
Tedashii

muddy400EX
03-23-2010, 03:55 PM
Originally posted by c_olive18
<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/7XN1eI8lcCs&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/7XN1eI8lcCs&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

one of the best songs ive heard in a long time. especially the last verse by eminem.

thanks for the post. thats a badass song. i was hoping em would do the last chorus tho:(

SRH
03-23-2010, 04:48 PM
Originally posted by qballd50
Listen to Some Lecrae
Its Christian Rap, The Best around.
Here is a Sight you can go to and checkout

www.rapzilla.com

Here are some other good artist
Trip Lee
Tedashii

no offense but christian rap??? that sounds as corny as amish rock band

i cant believe that crap is any good :macho

300extreme#8
03-23-2010, 05:23 PM
im a fan of Lil wayne. and i respect his work for music. He has changed the game up on hip hop and is know for being the best at what he does. Ive tried recording music and even some rap.. its not the easiest thing at all. very frustrating and takes hours for just one song... so give him credit for one thing... he owns the hip hop world if his stuff is good or not...

best remix ive heard from any song... lol like Tiger Woods, all the hoes tryin birdie these balls hahahahahahahaha (2:36)
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/XVcXnRcsy-U&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/XVcXnRcsy-U&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

madskrillz2
03-23-2010, 06:46 PM
Originally posted by 300extreme#8
im a fan of Lil wayne. and i respect his work for music. He has changed the game up on hip hop and is know for being the best at what he does. Ive tried recording music and even some rap.. its not the easiest thing at all. very frustrating and takes hours for just one song... so give him credit for one thing... he owns the hip hop world if his stuff is good or not...

best remix ive heard from any song... lol like Tiger Woods, all the hoes tryin birdie these balls hahahahahahahaha (2:36)
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/XVcXnRcsy-U&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/XVcXnRcsy-U&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

I'm kinda the same way. If somebody is making money in music you have to respect them to some degree or I do anyway. Even if they are what I consider crap. Mainly because I love music so much and I wish I could make millions doing it. Unfortunately I'm not musically inclined in any way unless you wanna count that I like such a wide variety of music. If there was a profession for that I would be making billions lol

MX MaNiAc 06
03-23-2010, 08:11 PM
What's even worse than hearing his chit is hearing ppl argue on campus about what rapper is the best. I can't stand rap or anything about it. Never understood the whole "im gangster and hard and kill ppl, get money"

SRH
03-23-2010, 09:34 PM
Originally posted by MX MaNiAc 06
What's even worse than hearing his chit is hearing ppl argue on campus about what rapper is the best. I can't stand rap or anything about it. Never understood the whole "im gangster and hard and kill ppl, get money"

different walks of life......

very hard to come from where alot of these people were to where they are now...people from the environemt they are from or represent are very "hard" people do get killed there, and having money is #1

you cant have hannah montana without a dmx

300extreme#8
03-23-2010, 11:26 PM
Originally posted by MX MaNiAc 06

I like most rap but not all, but i cant stand that screaming, grawling crap bc to me thats no talent at all, anyone can scream loud as piss to where u cant understand words and then put someone on a guitar and drums and play like they r on drugs.... but People have different styles and live totally different lives. So im not gonna put anyone down for what they like to do especially if they r successful.

All yall can say as many bad things about lil wayne and put him down but all he's gonna do is sit back and count money! Im not really defending him but you really gotta think about what ur arguing about. Some of yall say its stupid listenin to a wanna be thug rap bout killing, and screwing women, and money... But yall r listening to emo type stuff and ppl singing bout killing themselves and how they like pain and suffering. and how they have horrible lives.. So it goes both ways.....:D

Pipeless416
03-23-2010, 11:47 PM
I like most rap but not all, but i cant stand that screaming, grawling crap bc to me thats no talent at all, anyone can scream loud as piss to where u cant understand words and then put someone on a guitar and drums and play like they r on drugs....

quite the assumptions. :rolleyes: oh well, different strokes..

qballd50
03-24-2010, 06:46 AM
Originally posted by SRH
no offense but christian rap??? that sounds as corny as amish rock band

i cant believe that crap is any good :macho

You Need To Check Out The Site and the Christian Rappers Before you Make Your Judgment!

It Really Changed My Life after Listening to it!

Don't Listen to any other Rap Now!!

Here is One By Lecrae
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7RWEllqh5J0

extremeblastr
03-24-2010, 08:50 AM
are yall done being jealous yet?

SRH
03-24-2010, 09:56 PM
Originally posted by qballd50
You Need To Check Out The Site and the Christian Rappers Before you Make Your Judgment!

It Really Changed My Life after Listening to it!

Don't Listen to any other Rap Now!!

Here is One By Lecrae
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7RWEllqh5J0

corny hahah id rather listen to reality

jesseweaver
03-24-2010, 10:20 PM
I like most rap but not all, but i cant stand that screaming, grawling crap bc to me thats no talent at all, anyone can scream loud as piss to where u cant understand words and then put someone on a guitar and drums and play like they r on drugs.... but People have different styles and live totally different lives. So im not gonna put anyone down for what they like to do especially if they r successful.

All yall can say as many bad things about lil wayne and put him down but all he's gonna do is sit back and count money! Im not really defending him but you really gotta think about what ur arguing about. Some of yall say its stupid listenin to a wanna be thug rap bout killing, and screwing women, and money... But yall r listening to emo type stuff and ppl singing bout killing themselves and how they like pain and suffering. and how they have horrible lives.. So it goes both ways.....:D

seriously what does money matter? because he has way too much money and is living his dream doesn't make him a good guy by all means. i don't think anyone views him differently because of how much money he has. i see him as a big failure. so cocky and proud. you know who else had a lot of money? adolf hitler. saddam huessein. joseph stalin. those were all really wealthy people living their dream. do you have the same views on them?

the real measure of your wealth is how much you'd be worth if you lost all your money.

SRH
03-24-2010, 10:57 PM
seriously what does money matter? because he has way too much money and is living his dream doesn't make him a good guy by all means. i don't think anyone views him differently because of how much money he has. i see him as a big failure. so cocky and proud. you know who else had a lot of money? adolf hitler. saddam huessein. joseph stalin. those were all really wealthy people living their dream. do you have the same views on them?

the real measure of your wealth is how much you'd be worth if you lost all your money.

haha what are you on crack, all those people were successful, and loved, and hated, you honestly can only gauge rights and wrongs by what youve been told , when really it doesnt matter what you do we all die and get buried in the ground lil wayne is just an artist, not a gangster or killer or drug dealer... a drug user ? yes along with 90% of people.... gangster and killer friends ? probably to some extent seen it? im sure.... not exactly what id consider a bad guy, and not exactly promoting any sort of bad lifestyle...not even cocky..

if you dont know why money matters your parents need to stop spoon feeding you...then youll understand there is no such thing as too much money

heres the thing his music isnt made to be understood by farmer boys... its made for people that live there lives with all the stuff hes talking about in his music so its just displaying your ignorance ranting on about how dumb it is hes successful

SRH
03-24-2010, 11:05 PM

if you lost all your money??

**** son, the people with all the money are the same ones who would have all the bannanas ...or w/e humans would use as currency if the paper dollar didnt exist, and just be glad we do use paper money or else id take my club whack you over the head and roll away with all your bannanas

to some degree you cannot tell me the dollar is not the measure of the man....were designed to survive and the dollar is what we use to survive in civilized society and rich people have the drive to survive more than anyone else...i can respect that... losers are the ones holding hands saying we dont need money or bannanas we got love... see how far that love gets you when you guys are hugging and everyone else is getting bannanas ...then you get hungry and i got em all...am i badman or superior ? survival of the fittest

the bible was a good idea except its put far too much fantasy in peoples minds when it comes to the mystery of the world

Pipeless416
03-24-2010, 11:16 PM
Originally posted by SRH
just be glad we do use paper money or else id take my club whack you over the head and roll away with all your bannanas

if i liked having more than 3 lines in my signature that would definitely be in there hahaha

jesseweaver
03-25-2010, 05:39 AM
Originally posted by SRH
not exactly what id consider a bad guy, and not exactly promoting any sort of bad lifestyle...not even cocky..

do you read what you type? not promoting any sort of bad lifestyle? where would out world be if everyone had the same mindset as him? i still hate the guy no matter how much you love him and back him up. i don't have time to argue over something as pointless as this

SRH
03-25-2010, 12:12 PM
do you read what you type? not promoting any sort of bad lifestyle? where would out world be if everyone had the same mindset as him? i still hate the guy no matter how much you love him and back him up. i don't have time to argue over something as pointless as this

haha thats crazy talk, if everyone was as successful and worked the hrs he worked ....wed be like ****in china, what bad lifestyle is the guy promoting you act like hes some superhuman bad guy, there are far more people who live worse than him than live better

you really just hate him because your a hater, you dont know enough about him to formulate any other opinion, its just foolish to hate someone you dont know, if you dont like his music change the channel fool

440racer66
03-25-2010, 12:31 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2-aMdtHdTwc

W.C. eats lil wayne haha lil waynes a joke a self proclaimed blood wich the real bloods call him a phoney. and the only gangster quality he has is a gunshot wound wait that was self inflicted. but let all the white boys that wanna look kool go out and buy a bass and beat around to lil wayne and say how great his lyrics are. but when this fad is over ill still be listening to HANK WILLIAMS jr.

SRH
03-25-2010, 12:36 PM
Originally posted by 440racer66
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2-aMdtHdTwc

W.C. eats lil wayne haha lil waynes a joke a self proclaimed blood wich the real bloods call him a phoney. and the only gangster quality he has is a gunshot wound wait that was self inflicted. but let all the white boys that wanna look kool go out and but a bass and beat around to lil wayne and say how great his lyrics are. but when this fad is over ill still be listening to HANK WILLIAMS jr.

wayne isnt a blood they just have some association in there old neighborhood

if you listen to hank williams jr its not fair for you to pass judgement on music thats a polar opposite, thats just ignorant, i cant tell you who makes a good sister bangin tune because i dont listen to that stuff, so i wouldnt attempt to go there or say there not musicians because its a entirely different genre than us guys who shower listen to:chinese: LOL

jesseweaver
03-25-2010, 12:54 PM
Originally posted by SRH
its not fair for you to pass judgement on music thats a polar opposite, thats just ignorant, i cant tell you who makes a good sister bangin tune because i dont listen to that stuff, so i wouldnt attempt to go there or say there not musicians because its a entirely different genre than us guys who shower listen to:chinese: LOL

did any part of that come across as being hypocritical to you?

SRH
03-25-2010, 12:56 PM
did any part of that come across as being hypocritical to you?

YES the vast majority of it

jesseweaver
03-25-2010, 01:23 PM
Originally posted by SRH
YES the vast majority of it

ok wasn't sure if you were being sarcastic or you were just that intelligent

440racer66
03-25-2010, 11:08 PM
Originally posted by SRH
wayne isnt a blood they just have some association in there old neighborhood

if you listen to hank williams jr its not fair for you to pass judgement on music thats a polar opposite, thats just ignorant, i cant tell you who makes a good sister bangin tune because i dont listen to that stuff, so i wouldnt attempt to go there or say there not musicians because its a entirely different genre than us guys who shower listen to:chinese: LOL

i posted a rap video. and i used to listen to him but tards like you make me look at myself and who i want to be associated with.:rolleyes:

SRH
03-26-2010, 11:08 AM
Originally posted by 440racer66
i posted a rap video. and i used to listen to him but tards like you make me look at myself and who i want to be associated with.:rolleyes:

LOL

John Noftsinger
03-26-2010, 11:29 AM
These guys like lil Wayne are rich do to the overwelming white retards that buy there music they on the other hand wouldn,t piss on you if you where on fire they only care about getting money from you thats why in the late 80,s early 90,s they had to cut back on the white man holding me back bull s### cause they found out back then that most record sales where from white tards like you ! Rap is dead it only still going cause thats all they have to make money with ,it all sounds the same just different lyrics !the more whites/blacks listen to it the dumber they get!you kids will wake up in a few years and understand how retarded rap is trust me .

muddy400EX
03-26-2010, 12:01 PM
Originally posted by John Noftsinger
These guys like lil Wayne are rich do to the overwelming white retards that buy there music they on the other hand wouldn,t piss on you if you where on fire they only care about getting money from you thats why in the late 80,s early 90,s they had to cut back on the white man holding me back bull s### cause they found out back then that most record sales where from white tards like you ! Rap is dead it only still going cause thats all they have to make money with ,it all sounds the same just different lyrics !the more whites/blacks listen to it the dumber they get!you kids will wake up in a few years and understand how retarded rap is trust me .

i already know how retarded it is, every once in awhile there will be a song i like but not often.

but when videos come on tv like, soulja boy, stanky leg etc. it literally pisses me off, that they can do something SO stupid, and get rich off of it. i just dont get it

SRH
03-26-2010, 08:08 PM
Originally posted by John Noftsinger

hahaha, when i buy a cd im not trying to buy a friend,i enjoy the music, i also listen to some old country, soul, classic rock , rock, alternative, and some pop...im pretty well rounded in that aspect, i dont think he says oh man ill say this and white kids will buy it and ill be rich , its more or less people listen to what they like and whoever it is if they keep producing stuff people like they will get rich...sooo....

SRH
03-26-2010, 08:12 PM
i already know how retarded it is, every once in awhile there will be a song i like but not often.

but when videos come on tv like, soulja boy, stanky leg etc. it literally pisses me off, that they can do something SO stupid, and get rich off of it. i just dont get it

come on now, soulja boy is talented and theres obviously a niche hes filling... i dont care for his music, but soemone does and they dont think its stupid....

i think when you say something is stupid and you dont understand it you just sound dumber...because if anyone could go come up with some stupid gimmick and get rich why are we all working for chicken feed...what it comes down to is some of these guys have much more spacial intelligence than us and they use it

madskrillz2
03-26-2010, 08:19 PM
Originally posted by SRH
come on now, soulja boy is talented and theres obviously a niche hes filling... i dont care for his music, but soemone does and they dont think its stupid....

i think when you say something is stupid and you dont understand it you just sound dumber...because if anyone could go come up with some stupid gimmick and get rich why are we all working for chicken feed...what it comes down to is some of these guys have much more spacial intelligence than us and they use it

Or maybe it really is dumb and everyone who listens to it is just as dumb as the person that made it. Soulja Boy is one person that I won't give any credit whatsoever.

SRH
03-26-2010, 08:23 PM
Or maybe it really is dumb and everyone who listens to it is just as dumb as the person that made it. Soulja Boy is one person that I won't give any credit whatsoever.

No, thats not it, soulja boy was a kid produced his own beats, rapped or sung and got his own record deal...that takes someone with no talent and dumb....

you guys dont seem to realize that if you dont like the music you cant discount the talent involved

John Noftsinger
03-26-2010, 08:28 PM
I know you buy it cause you like it ,but what most of you dont understand is what its doing to you ,it makes people(not all but alot) desensatised to violent acts toward others .and after listening to it for years a person that never committed a crime will cause of there desensatised brain cause its been told for years and thinks is cool to hurt or kill someone cause the Artist say they do the same.,the other message you dont hear is get the money nomatter what(do a crime) ,it makes it easyer to commite a crime in your head than if you never heard Rap IMO.I grew up when it first came out and liked it TILL they started talking anti-white/drug dealing/pimps/whores came into the mix it was good listening now its just plain retarded music some songs still good not all bad but the majority IS.IMO Just look at the violence in todays america it gotton alot worse and most of it is cause of RAP til you lived though those years(80,s -90,s you wouldn,n]t understand.

SRH
03-26-2010, 08:49 PM
thats not true, they didnt invent the things there discussing they exist in the places there from , i can agree it can imprint the brain but only in certain types of individuals heres the thing people will only withhold from violence and crime because they been told its wrong and the stigma is attached, what your saying is it may dissensitize you to the idea of doing it same as being around it or seeing it, i can agree, but ive listened to rap and hip hop since 1994 and never shot, stabbed, murdered, raped, robbed or sold drugs, old country music is the same... they talk all similar things as rap artists today...but then your saying if i watch enough action videos i can kill easier etc... intelligent individauls should be able to form there own opinions and make there own decisions without being influenced by something they see as a problem

xxx700xxx
03-27-2010, 09:00 AM
I like most rap but not all, but i cant stand that screaming, grawling crap bc to me thats no talent at all, anyone can scream loud as piss to where u cant understand words and then put someone on a guitar and drums and play like they r on drugs....
i highly doubt u could pick up any instrument or "scream" a song and make money it is a entirerly different animal comaring singing music to playin music. IMO if u wanna hear real music tune to your local classic rock station and listen passed the words, listen to the MUSIC.after uve heard the music listen to the words it will change the way u hear music altogether when i listen to rap i hear the same repetative beat in the backround over and over again (i think rap should be called head banging music because it literally makes me wanna bang my effin head off a wall) playing an instrument and/or singing is a highly skilled trade and regaurdless if they r playing like they r on drugs or r in fact on drugs, can u do it? this is not a respones to the lil wayne arguement but the no talent quote above.

muddy400EX
03-27-2010, 03:40 PM
Originally posted by xxx700xxx
i highly doubt u could pick up any instrument or "scream" a song and make money it is a entirerly different animal comaring singing music to playin music. IMO if u wanna hear real music tune to your local classic rock station and listen passed the words, listen to the MUSIC.after uve heard the music listen to the words it will change the way u hear music altogether when i listen to rap i hear the same repetative beat in the backround over and over again (i think rap should be called head banging music because it literally makes me wanna bang my effin head off a wall) playing an instrument and/or singing is a highly skilled trade and regaurdless if they r playing like they r on drugs or r in fact on drugs, can u do it? this is not a respones to the lil wayne arguement but the no talent quote above.

exactly. 300extreme#8, can you play guitar, can you play drums? have you ever tried to scream? its is not easy like you think it is. and most metal bands sing along with screaming. do you have any idea how hard it is to go from screaming one second, to singing the next?

k4f5x0r
03-27-2010, 03:59 PM
exactly. 300extreme#8, can you play guitar, can you play drums? have you ever tried to scream? its is not easy like you think it is. and most metal bands sing along with screaming. do you have any idea how hard it is to go from screaming one second, to singing the next?

Switching between singing and screaming is extremely difficult. i still cant get it perfect after two years of learning/practicing.

jesseweaver
03-27-2010, 05:16 PM
X2 on the classic rock. Listen to the radio 40 years from now and tell me if you hear lil wayne. you know how hard it is to get a song radio time a year or two after it's recorded? imagine it after 4 decades. those guys knew how to make good music

300extreme#8
03-27-2010, 06:43 PM

actually i can play guitar, and some with the drums... I sing and my favorite music is rock from the late 70s to the mid 80s... Just bc i say that i respect lil wayne yall all place a stereotype on me! thats very funny, my two favorite bands r atreyu and bullet for my valentine.. They got talent with screaing... Im refering to the grawling bands that scream in a deep grawl the whole time.. Only band i listen to that i dont mind screaming the whole time is older underoath... I love the old Avenged sevenfold also.... So before they think ima rap loving punk get ur story right. the real rock music was back when Van Hallen, Deff Leppard, ACDC, White snake, and Bob Segar! People have different styles. I like every type of music and i would love to record from any style.. I just think its ignorant to diss on someone bc you dont like rap. Just like yall tryin to call me out for sayin something bout that grawling type music...

SRH
03-27-2010, 07:49 PM
X2 on the classic rock. Listen to the radio 40 years from now and tell me if you hear lil wayne. you know how hard it is to get a song radio time a year or two after it's recorded? imagine it after 4 decades. those guys knew how to make good music

hell what else are they goinan play??? nickelback...rock music really went down the drain in the late 90s lil wayne actually crosses over a bit to the new age rock... im not even a lil wayne fan i just couldnt sit and watch a onesided debate

muddy400EX
03-28-2010, 12:15 AM
Originally posted by SRH
hell what else are they goinan play??? nickelback...rock music really went down the drain in the late 90s lil wayne actually crosses over a bit to the new age rock... im not even a lil wayne fan i just couldnt sit and watch a onesided debate

lil waynes attempt at a rock album made me wanna cut my ears off. hes always got his guitar like he can actually play. theres live videos of him at his concerts where hes "playing" guitar, its horrible.

muddy400EX
03-28-2010, 12:22 AM
actually i can play guitar, and some with the drums... I sing and my favorite music is rock from the late 70s to the mid 80s... Just bc i say that i respect lil wayne yall all place a stereotype on me! thats very funny, my two favorite bands r atreyu and bullet for my valentine.. They got talent with screaing... Im refering to the grawling bands that scream in a deep grawl the whole time.. Only band i listen to that i dont mind screaming the whole time is older underoath... I love the old Avenged sevenfold also.... So before they think ima rap loving punk get ur story right. the real rock music was back when Van Hallen, Deff Leppard, ACDC, White snake, and Bob Segar! People have different styles. I like every type of music and i would love to record from any style.. I just think its ignorant to diss on someone bc you dont like rap. Just like yall tryin to call me out for sayin something bout that grawling type music...

um, you were saying earlier that we are listening to "emo type stuff where there singing about hurting themselves and how bad they there lives are" but all the bands you just mentioned are pretty emo, atreyu, bfmv, and underoath is def. emo.

now if you said machinehead, pantera,etc. great metal bands that arent stupid heavy,that would have made sense with what you said b4

i just thought it was kinda funny how you talked bad about "emo" and then named a bunch of emo bands:confused:

xxx700xxx
03-28-2010, 10:06 AM
um, you were saying earlier that we are listening to "emo type stuff where there singing about hurting themselves and how bad they there lives are" but all the bands you just mentioned are pretty emo, atreyu, bfmv, and underoath is def. emo.

now if you said machinehead, pantera,etc. great metal bands that arent stupid heavy,that would have made sense with what you said b4

i just thought it was kinda funny how you talked bad about "emo" and then named a bunch of emo bands:confused:
^^^this^^^
dumbass
maybe u should take jesseweavers advice "It's better to keep your mouth shut and be thought a fool, than to open it and remove all doubt"

300extreme#8
03-28-2010, 11:53 AM

dude u dont pay attention do u? I said I listen to everything... I didnt say i dislike emo type stuff and i dont really consider those bands emo either. But i was saying that people on here dissing lil wayne hates rap... And the people who hate rap usually listen to rock and screaming stuff and they are complaining about what rappers sing about. im done arguing

muddy400EX
03-28-2010, 01:51 PM
^^^this^^^
dumbass
maybe u should take jesseweavers advice "It's better to keep your mouth shut and be thought a fool, than to open it and remove all doubt"

how does that make me a dumbass? the guy contradicted himself

motofreak2772
03-28-2010, 02:43 PM
I listen to screamo, hardcore, and metal but I know when a song is good or not, no matter what genre. I don't really like rap but I've heard cool/good stuff from some songs.

madskrillz2
03-28-2010, 04:42 PM
Originally posted by SRH

I think that's why I have gotten so into hip hop. Nobody is putting out any decent music anymore. All the bands I used to like put out either garbage or nothing at all

Johnny Minehan
03-28-2010, 05:10 PM
Not a fan of any of those people.

xxx700xxx
03-28-2010, 05:51 PM
how does that make me a dumbass? the guy contradicted himself
im sorry i should have been more clear with my post i was agreeing with YOU and calling HIM a dumbass lol sorry bout that

muddy400EX
03-28-2010, 07:18 PM
im sorry i should have been more clear with my post i was agreeing with YOU and calling HIM a dumbass lol sorry bout that

haha, ok. cuz i was like wuuuuh? lol