PDA

View Full Version : Revalved front end pics

snacob14
03-19-2010, 11:46 AM
Lets see some of your revalved fronts on your bikes. I love the idea of guys doing this sport on a "budget". I just sold off my long travel stuff for some stock rebuilds, hoping this will provide some reliablity and cost effectiveness to the sport for me. I see brian wolf is running revalves in the Pro Am class in the GNCC and doing quite well. I"ll post up mine tonight.

fastredrider44
03-19-2010, 12:01 PM
Brian Wolf is a beast though. I hope you didn't make a mistake, as I am not looking back from getting off the rebuilds. Still run a rebuilt rear though. I'll see if I can dig up some pics.

snacob14
03-19-2010, 12:17 PM
I never finished any better on my long travel setup than I did on my rebuilds that were built for someone 50 lbs lighter than me

ZBlaster
03-19-2010, 02:01 PM
Brian Wolfe is a machine, and the Greg's ATV revalves he is running work VERY well. I raced GTT revalves last year and never had any real issues, felt fairly smooth, and in most cases worked great. Toward the end of last year I got my DeRisi/Ohlins LT setup and WOW. Huge difference in performance, and the shocks didn't seem to fade during a race like I noticed out of my revalves.

I'm still running a DeRisi revalved rear and LOVE it. Plan on keeping it till I go long travel in the rear.