PDA

View Full Version : E-Sticky Graphics question.

jkiserracing
03-19-2010, 11:38 AM
Just curious on delivery times if you have ordered these before. Mine shipped out about 2 weeks ago and I still dont have them. I didnt realize they were coming from Canada until I got the tracking info. Now I realize that it does take a while to get them I just wasn't expecting this long. The postal service (USPS) says they are lost because they entered into the US on the 12th. Anyone else have the same wait time?

jon450
03-19-2010, 05:10 PM
I think I got mine within a week to week and a half of phil shipping them out.. I didn't have any problems with the post office. It did seem to take little longer to get a extra tank graphic than it took to get the full kit.

ss440ex
03-19-2010, 05:19 PM
It did take a few weeks for us to get ours.
Give it time, Phil will do ya right!

jkiserracing
03-19-2010, 05:24 PM
Well it may be ok then. Its been about 10 days since they shipped. Its just when I called USPS customer service # they acted as if they were lost at this point by looking at the tracking info. According to that, they have been in the us for about 8 of those 10 days. So I don't know. I was just curious to what everyone else's have been.

ss440ex
03-19-2010, 08:26 PM
The same happened here....

Ex_Rider43
03-20-2010, 12:38 PM
Being from canada I can tell you that these things happens sometimes with the postal service and other freight companies. It takes a while to go across the border or you just dont know where the package is.

jkiserracing
03-20-2010, 12:46 PM
Yeah. I found out today that this particular customs office in NY is slow and getting worse. So the graphics are in fact there its just that they will be there anywhere from 2 to 4 weeks before they will release it. I think he should use UPS standard (which is a ground service between CAN and US) instead. It too can get delayed in customs but nothing like this. I'm going to go ahead and not worry about the graphics getting here anytime soon. I was waiting on them because I had my new plastics and I'm getting my quad ready for the nationals next week. Oh well, back on with the old fenders I guess. I just wish I had known he was sending postal from Canada is all. I would have asked for something else or just ordered them a month ago.