PDA

View Full Version : Line Coming Out Of The Water Pump?

lonnie1977
03-18-2010, 08:07 PM
I took the shee apart in the fall and put everything in a new frame and can't remember where it goes. I have a Clymers but they don't have a good pic either. Any one have a pic or able to tell me? Thanks

lukey
05-09-2010, 11:32 PM
thats the crank case breather overflow line it goes to the t fiting . you dont want to fill your crank with antifreeze.

2001warriorman
05-14-2010, 02:42 PM
Yes can someone take a picture im putting my shee together pretty soon and forget where it goes. I put it together once and the tube just dangled there

lukey
05-17-2010, 09:19 PM
the tube coming out of the rad cap goes to the bottom of the overflow bottle and the top overflow tube goes up and around the top of the radiator then goes down towards the ground. it is best to mount the bottle behind the front bumper so it doesn't run dry when you drive down steep hills mine stays full like that.

lukey
05-18-2010, 01:34 AM
the 1/4 '' line coming out of the water pump is the trans breather it is on the right side of the engine . there is another one on the back of the engine mount them up high so the oil dont spit out . some people plug them up but not me . i seen people mix up the lines and hook them up to the radiator bottle and caused the engine to over heat and melt the rings.