PDA

View Full Version : sick

tbrackman84
03-18-2010, 05:36 PM
Well i've been sick with such a sore throat I couldnt drink liquids, and blocked sisuses for a few days. Went to the nurse at college and thought it was strep throat. Came home becasue i couldnt stand being away from home while that sick, went to my family doctor and found out it was mono. YAY, there goes my weekends of riding for a month or more. Life sucks sometimes, lol.

CJM
03-18-2010, 06:54 PM
More rest the better you get with it, sorry it really does suck man.

jcv400ex
03-18-2010, 07:08 PM
Originally posted by tbrackman84
Well i've been sick with such a sore throat I couldnt drink liquids, and blocked sisuses for a few days. Went to the nurse at college and thought it was strep throat. Came home becasue i couldnt stand being away from home while that sick, went to my family doctor and found out it was mono. YAY, there goes my weekends of riding for a month or more. Life sucks sometimes, lol.

Mommy takes too good of care of you!:blah:

tbrackman84
03-18-2010, 09:23 PM
hell yeah man! and yeah im trying to rest and everything, but right now my throat is so swollen and my nose is blocked so i am constantly breathing through my mouth. so when i fall asleep, i sleep for 15 mins or so, then snore and it hurts enough to wake me right up lol, it really really sucks

jcs003
03-19-2010, 02:04 AM
Originally posted by tbrackman84
hell yeah man! and yeah im trying to rest and everything, but right now my throat is so swollen and my nose is blocked so i am constantly breathing through my mouth. so when i fall asleep, i sleep for 15 mins or so, then snore and it hurts enough to wake me right up lol, it really really sucks

at least she didnt give you herpes:D

tbrackman84
03-19-2010, 06:58 AM
Originally posted by jcs003
at least she didnt give you herpes:D

yeah thank god for that!