PDA

View Full Version : Handguards and Powder....

mebcop
03-18-2010, 03:52 PM
Well guys, put a little red on my quad... My brother-in-law just started a motosports shop and he had some powermad handguards on the wall and I said, ah, screw it, lets throw em on... After I put the red handguards on, I realized I needed to tie it in a little better, so we ordered some powder and he powder coated the springs... The powder matches the guards just about perfect in real life...

I was thinking about powder coating the hubs too, I just don't wanna take it too far...

http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s48/mebcop/SU1HMDAwMzgtMjAxMDAzMTctMTkwNi5qcGc.jpg

So, whatcha think????

rinaldi
03-18-2010, 09:09 PM
Did the Power Madd's come with the mounting hardware? I have a pair but did not know they come separate.

draygarcia
03-18-2010, 09:58 PM
dude i think there a set of plastics that come on some of the bikes that are white red and black i bet with those kinda plastics and the stuff you got now that bike would look sick just my opinion dude here a picture these are on ebay search ds450 plaastics

joeyds450x
03-19-2010, 01:50 PM
wait untill you see my quad when its done...............

mebcop
03-19-2010, 05:08 PM
Originally posted by rinaldi
Did the Power Madd's come with the mounting hardware? I have a pair but did not know they come separate.

No, you have to buy the mounting kit separate.... It's a little expensive when you have to buy both, good thing my brother-in-law owns a shop....

I like the red/white plastics but I dont think i'd ever own something with white plastics... after one ride they look like ****... but it would look cool when it was new!