PDA

View Full Version : GDH Racing

clemsonteg
03-18-2010, 11:09 AM
I order some things from these guys on ebay over a week ago. I can't get any replies to emails about the location of my items, all I have is a bogus tracking number. Does anybody have a phone number for these guys so I can call and ask where my stuff is.

CJM
03-18-2010, 11:25 AM
I would contact ebay and paypal as a first step.

rooster300ex
03-18-2010, 11:27 AM
I have never got a bogus tracking number by them. I've bought most of my 300ex parts from them. Including a frame. They will get back with ya as soon as they can.

clemsonteg
03-18-2010, 01:09 PM
Originally posted by rooster300ex
I have never got a bogus tracking number by them. I've bought most of my 300ex parts from them. Including a frame. They will get back with ya as soon as they can.

Ok, let me define bogus, I got the tracking number 2 days after I placed my order, since then (over a week now) the tracking number still says they have only received the billing information from the shipper. Which tells me either it has never been logged into the system, or it has never been shipped. I don't think I am getting ripped off he has plenty of feedback to tell me otherwise, but the fact they won't answer my emails is getting a bit frustrating.

Edit:
Either way it was shipped priority from 1 state over so it should only take 1 day, 2 at most to get to me and other people have ordered things and already left feedback days after me which means something is up.

clemsonteg
03-18-2010, 01:50 PM
I was actually able to get all the info from ebay, you just have to request it, so I will give it until tomorrow to see if the status changes or if I receive my item, if not I will give him a call.

clemsonteg
03-19-2010, 10:43 AM
Well I filed a claim today with paypal and with ebay. He refuses to answer my emails and phone calls, but continues to leave feedback for others and ship their items. I know he is getting my emails and phone calls. I guess I am one of a few out of thousands he just decided he wasn't going to send the item.

NacsMXer
03-19-2010, 11:28 AM
Originally posted by clemsonteg
Well I filed a claim today with paypal and with ebay. He refuses to answer my emails and phone calls, but continues to leave feedback for others and ship their items. I know he is getting my emails and phone calls. I guess I am one of a few out of thousands he just decided he wasn't going to send the item.

Yeah he is hard to get a hold of sometimes. I bought my new frame from him. Couldn't get ahold of him so I filed a claim with Ebay. They threatened to yank his account, and he gave me a phone call right away. Seems like a ok guy do deal with after talking to him, his name is John Helmic. He just needs to learn how to manage his Ebay transactions better.

clemsonteg
03-19-2010, 11:41 AM
Originally posted by NacsMXer
Yeah he is hard to get a hold of sometimes. I bought my new frame from him. Couldn't get ahold of him so I filed a claim with Ebay. They threatened to yank his account, and he gave me a phone call right away. Seems like a ok guy do deal with after talking to him, his name is John Helmic. He just needs to learn how to manage his Ebay transactions better.

I know he must be a good guy based on his feedback. I think he has more business than he can handle, I can't blame him for that, I just wanted to know where my stuff is. Oh well, I don't guess I really need a tool kit anyways, Ill just pick up a spark plug socket from the auto parts store and grind it if I need to.

quad2xtreme
03-19-2010, 01:49 PM
I've ordered quite a bit of stuff from them over the past few years and never had a problem.

I've really been lucky with ebay I guess. For one thing, I only deal with vendors with lots of feedback.

clemsonteg
03-19-2010, 02:36 PM
Originally posted by quad2xtreme
I've ordered quite a bit of stuff from them over the past few years and never had a problem.

I've really been lucky with ebay I guess. For one thing, I only deal with vendors with lots of feedback.

I usually do the same, maybe my package just got misplaced in his warehouse or something, still doesn't excuse the fact that I have gone 1 whole week sending 2 emails a day to 3 different email addresses as well as through ebay and paypal, on top of calling and get no reply at all. Id rather just get my $50 back and go to advance auto parts and buy a spark plug socket and spend the rest on a good set of bulbs or maybe the rox speed dash that I want.

clemsonteg
03-19-2010, 10:46 PM
Just a small update, after leaving negative feedback as well as filing claims on paypal and ebay today, the tracking information on USPS finally changed, looks like he dropped off the item at 2:30 this afternoon, which was about 2 hours after I filed the claim, how very convenient. Oh well, at least I will hopefully get my item.